It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cases of killings of Non-Muslims by Muslims in US

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
reply to post by lbndhr

You sort of insinuate that the crime would be worse if he had been a Muslim at the time.

Maybe I am misinterpreting what you are saying so sorry in advance if so and sorry if you are insinuating such.
edit on 3-4-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

But i will hold my oponion on him until i can know he wasnt muslum when committing this crime.

edit on 3-4-2013 by InhaleExhale because: add quote

I don't think their crimes outnumber other crimes, I do think their crimes are discustingly repulsive as a whole. yes in America we have our fanatics, some get extreme like the muslums, BUT the muslums rule of thumb is beheading and such, its discusting. They also think their faith is above American laws, why because they are muslum we cant talk about their crimes. yet we can sit here and rack a list of American crimes and its ok. no, what is acceptable for one is acceptable for another. what if I beheaded one of them, shoot if I beheaded anyone it would be all over the news and next thing you know I would have America wanting to cut my head off. its a lopsided country we live in, muslums first, I don't think so.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by lbndhr

reply to post by lbndhr

You sort of insinuate that the crime would be worse if he had been a Muslim at the time.

Maybe I am misinterpreting what you are saying so sorry in advance if so and sorry if you are insinuating such.
edit on 3-4-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

But i will hold my oponion on him until i can know he wasnt muslum when committing this crime.

edit on 3-4-2013 by InhaleExhale because: add quote

I don't think their crimes outnumber other crimes, I do think their crimes are discustingly repulsive as a whole. yes in America we have our fanatics, some get extreme like the muslums, BUT the muslums rule of thumb is beheading and such, its discusting. They also think their faith is above American laws, why because they are muslum we cant talk about their crimes. yet we can sit here and rack a list of American crimes and its ok. no, what is acceptable for one is acceptable for another. what if I beheaded one of them, shoot if I beheaded anyone it would be all over the news and next thing you know I would have America wanting to cut my head off. its a lopsided country we live in, muslums first, I don't think so.

Now that you rant is over, it seems you completely missed the point of my post.

I quoted you saying "But i will hold my oponion on him until i can know he wasnt muslum when committing this crime."

I am asking are you saying if John Holmes was Muslim at the time of the massacre would that make the crime worse in your eyes?

From your reply I get the indication your answer is yes,

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

I don't know anymore thanks to the moderator helping me see clearly. ty moderator. I was being biased and said yes he was, but know, I admit I was wrong in my statement.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

Sorry but you have completely lost me

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

reply to post by lbndhr

Sorry but you have completely lost me

Id say.my rant answered your question, you are also confusing me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join