Israel braces for 'potentially crippling' cyberattack

page: 5
90
<< 2  3  4   >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
reply to post by mideast
 


Cry some more about how the world really works.


Your govt runs it this way.

And in fact , the local people of Palestine never voted to give their land to Israel.

The NU members , the other self righteous leaders like Saudi king , gave permission to Israel.

+ The colonialist UK never had the right to give the land it never owned.




posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

Originally posted by MidnightTide
reply to post by mideast
 


Cry some more about how the world really works.


Your govt runs it this way.

And in fact , the local people of Palestine never voted to give their land to Israel.

The NU members , the other self righteous leaders like Saudi king , gave permission to Israel.

+ The colonialist UK never had the right to give the land it never owned.


I've never seen you complain about the other countries created by Mandate by the colonial powers. Not one murmur about Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq or Kuwait.



posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Ya gotta feelsome kind of sympathy for the Palestinians simply for their long suffering.
They certainly havent the muscle to go nose to nose with the Israeli military machine, but they dont back down easy either.....


If the so called Palestinians terrorists were given the same kind of armaments to match itself with the so called Zionist terrorists I don't believe they would "hold back" from killing innocent victims. It hasn't stopped them in the past from killing innocent victims, to make a point.

Its too bad that those who are claiming peace, are the ones willing to kill in the name of it.
edit on 28-4-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   


And in fact , the local people of Palestine never voted to give their land to Israel.


Here is an "inconvenient truth" that some never like to talk about.



History wins over dogma any day.



posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Gary29
 





I've never seen you complain about the other countries created by Mandate by the colonial powers. Not one murmur about Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq or Kuwait.


Because they are mostly free ,or at least they are not a complete slave.

I have complaints about Saddam and new divided Iraq , but where is the connection to this thread

And I should admit that not all countries in middle east are following what US govt is telling them.

And I complaint about Saudi Arabia because it is the country where money of supporting Wahhabism comes from.

The very same puppet of US which is helping terrorist groups. The same country that OBL was being supported from.

The same country which is slave of US govt , and give US govt the reason to invade Middle east and divide it.

Not all middle eastern countries are doing that.

Pakistan is the geographic capital of terrorism , but the money and support is Saudi.



posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1
 





It hasn't stopped them in the past from killing innocent victims, to make a point.

Its too bad that those who are claiming peace, are the ones willing to kill in the name of it.


That is because the war between these groups are wars in cities , not in fronts. And civilians maybe killed in the tensions.

The difference that many people miss to see is that , one side is oppressor and one side is oppressed. Some people are driven out od their lands and some are forcing people out.

And I admit that Israel is not here to stay where it is.

USA govt is flattening the middle east and dividing it , so that they can rule the energy heart of the planet.

They believe that middle eastern nations have occupied the land that belongs to them.

They don't even give right of owning to any other people in that region.

This is the danger of Israel beyond it's none approvable border.



posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
reply to post by Gary29
 





I've never seen you complain about the other countries created by Mandate by the colonial powers. Not one murmur about Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq or Kuwait.


Because they are mostly free ,or at least they are not a complete slave.

I have complaints about Saddam and new divided Iraq , but where is the connection to this thread

And I should admit that not all countries in middle east are following what US govt is telling them.

And I complaint about Saudi Arabia because it is the country where money of supporting Wahhabism comes from.

The very same puppet of US which is helping terrorist groups. The same country that OBL was being supported from.

The same country which is slave of US govt , and give US govt the reason to invade Middle east and divide it.

Not all middle eastern countries are doing that.

Pakistan is the geographic capital of terrorism , but the money and support is Saudi.


My point is that none of those countries existed until they were brought into existence by the western colonial powers. Even Saudi Arabia owes it's existence to the west. No one asked any of the nomadic tribes that inhabited these lands if they wanted to be part of a larger nation. Yet the only one of these "made-up" countries to attract so much bile and emnity is Israel. This is despite the fact that the Jews have had a constant and sizeable presence in the area for more than 3000yrs. Far longer than the Arabs and Islam



posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast
 


When Pakistan was formed millions of Hindu's were displaced. Many were forced out of homes where they'd lived for generations. 66yrs later there are no refugees living in camps, no UN resolutions demanding "right-of-return", no BDS campaigns organised by useful idiots. In 1948 when the modern state if Israel was founded there was c.700,000 Arab refugees. Today according to UNWRA estimates there are 5,000,000 "Palestinian" refugees. How in blue blazes does that work?



posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Gary29
 


The rest of the middle east WANT THEM THERE, an excuse to portray Israel as that evil country.



posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Gary29
 





My point is that none of those countries existed until they were brought into existence by the western colonial powers


So, all middle east and all ancient history in the region is blessed by the UK?

And the Palestinians are blessed because UK raped them and gave them and id card instead ?

You are either ignorant about middle east or you want to justify old and neo-colonialism.

You can justify any way you want , and justify all wars for power and all divisions , but remember that Persian and Ottoman and other empires existed long before UK the colonist existed.

And they were gathering all the tribes and groups together.

And they were all better than the colonists , because they avoided division , they were ruling by unity.

Long before people in UK were living in caves , Persians were living by laws and rules.

I am no fan of Imperialism , but I want you remember the history.



posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
reply to post by Gary29
 





My point is that none of those countries existed until they were brought into existence by the western colonial powers


So, all middle east and all ancient history in the region is blessed by the UK?

And the Palestinians are blessed because UK raped them and gave them and id card instead ?

You are either ignorant about middle east or you want to justify old and neo-colonialism.

You can justify any way you want , and justify all wars for power and all divisions , but remember that Persian and Ottoman and other empires existed long before UK the colonist existed.

And they were gathering all the tribes and groups together.

And they were all better than the colonists , because they avoided division , they were ruling by unity.

Long before people in UK were living in caves , Persians were living by laws and rules.

I am no fan of Imperialism , but I want you remember the history.


Yes I'm sure you believe the Persians and Ottomans expanded their Empires with bunches of flowers and fruitbaskets.


You deliberately ignore the obvious intent of my post, which is the blatant hypocrisy of many of those who are anti Israel. They claim that Israel is an artificial country created by the west, whilst conveniently ignoring the fact that many Muslim countries were founded in exactly the same way.



posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast
 


You also seem to have a bit of a blind spot when it comes to answering questions about "Palestinian refugees"



posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Gary29
 


I know many satans who jump from one place to another to get others to follow them. (you want to get the point you want out of my post and ignore your last stance) But I don't follow them anymore.

But you go on your way.

Peace.



posted on May, 2 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
reply to post by Gary29
 


I know many satans who jump from one place to another to get others to follow them. (you want to get the point you want out of my post and ignore your last stance) But I don't follow them anymore.

But you go on your way.

Peace.


It's a good thing I'm not holding my breath while waiting for an answer.





new topics
top topics
 
90
<< 2  3  4   >>

log in

join