It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel braces for 'potentially crippling' cyberattack

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gary29
Well it looks like Anonymous's attempt to hack Israel was really successful. The OpIsrael website is currently playing the Israeli national anthem and features pro Israel video's and facts.

www.opisrael.com...

I haven't laughed so much since Arafat snuffed it.

I know, I laughed so hard this morning I spilled my coffee.

opisreal, good job guys, I bet you are scared now eh? LMAO!!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Where did Anonymous threaten to kill an entire race of people?

burntheships , is pointing to the "wipe Israel off the internet" , but she read it , of the map.

And about wiping it off the map , it doesn't mean to kill Israelis. It means there is no illegal regime such as Israel.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

burntheships , is pointing to the "wipe Israel off the internet" , but she read it , of the map.

And about wiping it off the map , it doesn't mean to kill Israelis. It means there is no illegal regime such as Israel.

Maybe you can explain the illegality of Israel to me?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

It depends on how we define the law.

Is this lawful to make a country while their local people are expelled ?

While other members of the UN decide whether it is legal to make Israel or not , instead of Palestinians

And while Israel attacks and extend it's lands?

And while it reject any border?

In which one do you doubt ?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

While other members of the UN decide whether it is legal to make Israel or not , instead of Palestinians

Most of the Arabs that left Israel did so at the urging of the Arab armies that attacked the fledgling state as soon as it was created. They thought they'd be able to return to the place once it had been cleansed of Jews. If the Arabs really were expelled from Israel, why is almost a quarter of its population Arab? Compare that to the 800,000 Jews who were expelled from Arab countries.

Please don't try to claim that the Arabs are the real Palestinians. It was almost 20yrs before they started to refer to themselves using that name. Even Hamas's own Interior Minister admits that half the "Palestinians" are Egyptian and the other half Saudi;

www.youtube.com...

During the almost 20yrs that Egypt controlled Gaza, and Jordan had Judea and Samaria, did they ever set up a Palestinian state or even give them citizenship? Of course not, they wanted to use them as a club to beat the Jews with.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Most of the Arabs that left Israel did so at the urging of the Arab armies that attacked the fledgling state as soon as it was created. They thought they'd be able to return to the place once it had been cleansed of Jews. If the Arabs really were expelled from Israel, why is almost a quarter of its population Arab? Compare that to the 800,000 Jews who were expelled from Arab countries.

Please don't try to claim that the Arabs are the real Palestinians. It was almost 20yrs before they started to refer to themselves using that name. Even Hamas's own Interior Minister admits that half the "Palestinians" are Egyptian and the other half Saudi;

www.youtube.com...

During the almost 20yrs that Egypt controlled Gaza, and Jordan had Judea and Samaria, did they ever set up a Palestinian state or even give them citizenship? Of course not, they wanted to use them as a club to beat the Jews with.

Doeasn't matter that Arabs live there , the matter is "who owns the majority of lands ?

Who took the lands by force?

+ I am 100% sure that the drunk pilots were going to take over Israel the night Israel destroyed the airplanes on the road.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Doeasn't matter that Arabs live there , the matter is "who owns the majority of lands ?

+ I am 100% sure that the drunk pilots were going to take over Israel the night Israel destroyed the airplanes on the road.

At least in Israel Arabs are allowed to buy and own land. What's the penalty for selling land to a Jew in Jordan?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

At least in Israel Arabs are allowed to buy and own land. What's the penalty for selling land to a Jew in Jordan?

The main question is " Will those who took lands by force , sell it back?"

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

When the Arab armies invaded Israel in 1948 with the intention of pushing the Jews into the sea, were they going to leave the Jewish owned land alone? Land that the Jews paid highly exorbitant prices for I might add.

How about those Jews who were expelled from Arab countries, do they get their land back?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Gary just leave them be, no getting through anyhow, feed em fish heads.

besides, they are busy trying to get their domain names back from Israel.

:-)

reply to post by mideast

When the Arab armies invaded Israel in 1948 with the intention of pushing the Jews into the sea, were they going to leave the Jewish owned land alone? Land that the Jews paid highly exorbitant prices for I might add.

How about those Jews who were expelled from Arab countries, do they get their land back?

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by lnfideI

I've just found out that their Turkish site, www.opisrael.tk has also been experiencing "problems".

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Its amazing. LOL

The previous owners are so stupid, they say they never owned the sites,

Must be a glitch in the matrix.

Poor souls, R souls.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by maxij
Those hacking groups are nothing but idiots.
Saying they are supporting the "little-man" and everything, but in the end taking down online government services that we all need etc. Just a bunch of commies.

(I'm writing in code) They got all of info right? Thats why this site went down or was it the gov?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   

I got a good laugh out of this one.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Katie

I got a good laugh out of this one.

Laugh while you can

edit on 19-4-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

reply to post by mideast

Of course they paid heavy price , but I think that they will be paying heavier prices for expelling and owning lands by force.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

reply to post by mideast

Of course they paid heavy price , but I think that they will be paying heavier prices for expelling and owning lands by force.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't know whether to be amused or insulted that you think I'm so stupid.

The T-shirt on your linked post is tasteless, but the existence of naff shirts doesn't negate the right of Israel to exist.

This picture however is mostly half-truths and downright lies. The first picture which claims to show "palestinian" and Jewish land. This is extremely disingenuous. The white Jewish area were actual settlements. The green area tries to imply that these areas were entirely Arab cities and towns. This is a lie. Palestine refers to the former British Mandate of Palestine. It does not refer to any specific ethnic or religious grouping.

The second picture shows (rather inaccurately) shows the UN partition plan. The lines were drawn up so that the land was divided into majority Arab and Jewish areas. The Arabs rejected this deal and made a land grab for the whole of the land.

This is a more accurate map of the Jewish settlements, also for the partition plan. The one in your picture underplays the amount of land allocated to the Arabs, as well as ignoring the special status of Jerusalem.

In the 3rd picture 1949-67 we have one of the biggest lies. The green areas weren't "Palestinian" land. Gaza was occupied by Egypt and Judea and Samaria (West Bank) was in the hands of Jordan. During this occupation no attempt was made to give the "palestinian's" their own land or grant them citizenship within either Egypt or Jordan.

The final picture totally misrepresents Palestinian Authority land. This is a more accurate map;

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

human rights violations
United States of America
Obama Administration
DOD scientists/DARPA/Illegal/nonconsenual human experimentation
Dr Jun Chen (DOD research grant),Dr Richard Berk(Precrime),Dr Martha Farah(neurology)university of pittsburgh
Dr. Arati Prabhakar(DARPA),Dr. Geoffrey Ling(DOD),Dr Walter J. Koroshetz(Department of Health and Human Services)
genocide/murder and assault of adults,babies and children
Drones/satellites/elf-vlf towers/cell towers
equipped with MEDUSA and like technologies
Microwave/electromagnetic radiation (neurological manipulation/torture/rape)
voice to skull (V2K) mental torture/rape

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Cry some more about how the world really works.

Israel was given the land by the UN, that land was owned by the British prior.....throughout history dozens of cultures have owned that land.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Appears that conflict is starting up again:

edit on 27-4-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join