It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel braces for 'potentially crippling' cyberattack

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Yeah, a few snotty nosed punks sitting either at home with Mom in the basement, or at home with the other 5 room mates, greasy, stinky, unwashed hodge podges of jacked in junk from Best buy and wal-mart.

Zappp, Zapppp,Zipppp, back slap.

When you say |crippling| what exactly are you insinuating here Mr? (lol)

Are you saying that some poor crippled kid will have his homework project fluked up on the schools Joomla site? 'potentially crippling'

Maybe you mean that granny will be crippled when she cant take out a crisp 20 spot and go get Milk and Bread from some Kosher Safeway? 'potentially crippling'

Will a few pin heads band together via chitter and cheesebook and flood enough 1's and 0's at the Israeli banks that we wont be able to open the index.html page on thier web sites? 'potentially crippling'

Crushing and crippling, OMG, its going to be Jewish Armageddon on the Internet when Yawn a Mouse attacks from Moms liar. It will wipe Israel from the Internet.

So, I will either do one of two things the day it all goes down,

Come here and eat copious amounts of Crow,?

Or come here and rub copious amounts of Salt.?

I love these little promissory notes. 'potentially crippling'

edit on 2-4-2013 by lnfideI because: ~~~~ __/) ~~~~~~

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lnfideI

I think you have once again misinterpreted my post.

You're whole "Jewish Armageddon" off topic rant was an obvious attempt at derailing the thread into side issues that do not actually pertain to the OP so I will just leave it at that.

And... I never said that any of this will or won't happen and did point out that we must wait until April 7th to see if any of this is true or not.

You can eat crow if you wish but there won't be any wounds to rub salt in if nothing goes down because no one actually claimed with any certainty that any thing will in fact happen, actually most people including myself are doubtful...unless other conspiracy based variables that have been previously mentioned come into effect.

This isn't about who's right or wrong, it's simply news being reported. Go ahead and make what you want out of it as this story obviously means more to you than you are letting on.

Don't worry bro, I'll keep you posted

edit on 4/2/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: I did say crippling, used it in my title

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

It was Iran who said about the wipe Isreal of the map thing, suppose there poor bullied people to tut

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

As previously mentioned in the other thread I am not quite sure to think about Anonymous.

As you have said this more than once in previous threads, it is clear you are not sure what your thinking, or what to think in general. I am trying to add clarity for you, some relevance or truth and a foresight into actual events and future events.

I surely do not want to derail or interfere in another one of your most excellent Israeli threads.

Please carry on highlighting all the things you say you do not know.

Whoa. I re read your last post and now I do not know what to think.

Are you not sure you should think about Anon?
Or
Are you not sure what you should think about Anon?

You do know that these two things when read out loud do not mean the same thing. ? Right?

edit on 2-4-2013 by lnfideI because: ~~~~ __/) ~~~~~~

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ballymoney50

It was Iran who said about the wipe Isreal of the map thing, suppose there poor bullied people to tut

No, the whole "Iran wants to wipe Israel off the map thing" was a mistranslation/hoax.

This thread sums it up nicely...www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are many others as well.

As for "Wipe Israel off the internet", I believe these "hacktivists" are playing a cheesy joke on the Zionists who have been exposed abusing this hoax for their own personal gain on the geopolitical stage.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Your one sided interpretation of this situation tells me that you are letting your preconceived notions dictate your throught process instead of keeping an open mind.

Oh thats hilarious pot calling the kettle there.

I do find it funny when people use Anon to push their agenda's, and be clear there is an agenda being pushed here lhat can easily be found in past threads.

A suspicious statement in the article is that they are planning to "wipe Israel off the internet" on the eve of "Holocaust Memorial Day".

"one sided interpretation"

That would certainly make Israel look like a victim, especially while they commemorate the Holocaust. Israel is in dire need of public support due to their recent hardline actions on various issues including domestically and abroad so a cyber attack on Israel might actually help them in the public eye.

One sided interpretation

That being said, it also leaves the possibility that Anonymous and these other hacker groups have in fact joined teams and are actually planning a cyber attack on Israel due to their solidarity with Palestine.

One sided interpretation

Yeah I have never seen an open mind from the agenda pusher in this thread.

According to some Isreal is just warning itself it is going to attack itself!!!!!!

Oh dear!

edit on 2-4-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The people who run zionism must really hate what it stands for in this upside-down world we live in.

As for the holocaust and its commemoration it is almost like commemorating santa claus. The first is over-exaggerated way out of porportion and the second is non-existant entirely.

What a dog and pony show. Yawn indeed!

As for annonymous they are probably losing their minds.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Ya gotta feelsome kind of sympathy for the Palestinians simply for their long suffering.
They certainly havent the muscle to go nose to nose with the Israeli military machine, but they dont back down easy either.....
The Annon bunch are pretenders who only dream of being capable of anything really signifigant.
I am only faintly amused when they announce their great campaigns. anymore.......
NOW If they really could wipe out INS or the FED....well, hoorah....
But they constantly make these overstated publicity statements which never come true.....
Either get with the program , or get off the pot i say....Annon .............meh.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Watch out Israel, anonymous is going to hack your emails and give out the passwords - heck, might even give out some credit card information. Anonymous has lost a lot of cred in recent weeks, especially with their "FED NUKE INFO" campaign. All they do is talk a good game (usually some decent vids) and that is about it.

As to the date of this, nothing accidental about it, likely planned that way to gain more LULZ.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ballymoney50

Sorry but Iran didn't say that. It was just another lie put out by one of Israels propaganda services.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Karma is a real b****. Israel has no problem hacking others it's good they get a taste of their own medicine.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
S*F.

Aside from the amazingly intelligent 'expression' of 'kill an entire race of people' [I believe that 'expression' is called GENOCIDE].. and the repetitive rhetoric coming back at you, CE.. thumbs way way way up.

Oh, what was it you said, POSSIBLE? And MAYBE? And my THOUGHTS are..

How DARE you present a malleable opinion based on information you came across that you weren't ignorant enough to be duped by right off the bat. The shame I tell you.

I'd love to see whether or not this pans out just for the sake of it and THANK YOU for bringing it to my attention!

I know how 'racist' or prejudice it is attacking Israel on the Holocaust Day.. because 2 million of the 8 million Israelis are NOT Jewish and would also be affected by a hacktivist op. But let's forget about that, because this is all about how Jewish people are the victims.. not how Britain gave Palestinian land away or how America didn't want to support the the intial formation of the state of Israel.

While many people are led to believe that U.S. support for Israel is driven by the American establishment and U.S. national interests, the facts don't support this theory. The reality is that for decades U.S. foreign policy and defense experts opposed supporting the creation of Israel. They then similarly opposed the massive American funding and diplomatic support that sustained the forcibly established state and that provided a blank check for its aggressive expansion. They were simply outmaneuvered and eventually replaced.

Source

In the end.. Anonymous is a crony to TPTB, Israel earned it's right to exist within Palestinian land, and America isn't behind Curtain #1 when Israel decides to pull the string. Rrrrrright.
Gotta stop ALL THAT genocide that was threatened.

Whoops, sorry.. I meant birthday cake. It's an expression.

- Fim

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Fimbulvetr

The leaders of zionism with everything at their disposal have been amazingly incompetant for 60 years. For me it makes little difference if that territory is called israel or palestine and if it is secular or non-secular, as long as the problematic two state solution had disappeared.

How can israel be attacked on a few occassions by muslim nations and yet listen to the UN and america for a compromise? Now it is too late imo to push muslims out of palestine because they have earned the right to live there. When you give too much land you lose respect and it is difficult if not impossible to get it back.

The leaders of zionism backstabbed zionism!

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I believe this is all manufactured bull$$$$

who in their right mind would announce their plans to attack in advance? the power of cyberattacks is not knowing where its coming from, or what the target will be.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
As i can understand your hatred toward Anonymous, it seem you lack the understanding on some points

1/ anyone can claim being a part of " Anonymous"

2/Anyone can decide to claim "we're going to wipe israel from the internet"

3/ Creating such events is easy, with all the medias tools we have around

4/ it may look like butter, but it doesnt mean its actualy butter.

In short, i can say im going to paint zebra stripes over the queen of england, with the help of all my friends of the CIA, doesnt mean im truely from the CIA, or having the intention to alter the queen appearance.

Plus, i dont live in a basement.

PS: if you gentlemens dont get it, its not butter..
edit on 2-4-2013 by AnonyWarp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Effective cyber attacks are rarely announced ahead of time. Why would they allow their targets to fortify their DNS, Routers and firewalls? The threat of an attack is a terrorist agenda, costing the targets time and money. A real threat will not be announced, it will just happen.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

"Last week, the three groups claimed they breached the Mossad's mainframe, accessed classified information and leaked the personal details of over 34,000 of the intelligence agency's officers and agents worldwide online. The Mossad did not comment on the matter. "

and where is the lead up story of mosad dropping 34000 agents? r o f l, or maybe they just happen to have a lot of extra desk jobs open at the time.

complete an utter BS , yah like they are just hangin their ip address out there on the regular internet, so if mosad was hacked it was an inside job, same if cia says its hacked. other wise people would have been cracking this crap a long time ago lol.

but thats the problem with a faceless org. anyone can claim they are "anon" ^^

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by lnfideI

Didn't they successfully hack into and disrupt some Israeli financial institutions last year? Don't quote me on that just yet as I'm on my mobile and won't be near a computer to properly look into this claim for a bit, but if what I mentioned is true, it sure is more than "mouse" worthy.

Yawn
Yup... They did as I recall too. I also saw a list of supposed Mossad Officers with home addys and phone numbers Anony claimed to have pulled off a server they got into somehow. The addresses and phone numbers appeared legit that I could check for what should be to the area and all that for random ones from the list. Who knows...

That does say Israel isn't as secure as they might like to think they are and that's never a good thing with a Nuclear power. I can only hope they use 100% closed circuits for communications and networking on their critical systems like Dimona.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
If we can't stop Israel from controlling Palestine, at least they should have the heart to let those people live decently. You know, such as not getting their organs harvested and sold in a black market.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Question: Will this affect or interfere with my time on facebook?
i don't know what i'd do, if i woke up in the morning and couldn't log in.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join