It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cyber Attacks on Banks: Not a Haircut, But Decapitation!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
reply to post by blackz28

I noticed this a few years ago when they were running this commercial, making people who use cash look like idiots who will slow down the wheels of commerce:

Talk about brainwashing!!

EDIT: In this part of Texas there are a lot of people (some here illegally) who use cash, as they don't have bank accounts. But I'm sure in larger cities it's a rarity.
edit on 4-4-2013 by FissionSurplus because: (no reason given)
funny thing is , the first time i saw that commerical it just smelled of reeducation im glad you saw the same thing,funny alot of people dont think steering of the sheeple happens

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by blackz28

I thought it was patently obvious, using people's intense fear of being publicly embarrassed to get them to use their Visa card instead of paper money.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
There is a thread just started here....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Apparently Wells Fargo is now down, but they are not sure about BoA atm.....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

This is why I started/requested my paycheck NOT to go to direct deposit. I cash my paycheck at a grocery store for a small fee and pay everything in cash or money orders if need be. My lifestyle is simplistic enough that I can do this. No credit or debit cards are ever used.
Anything I save, I pretty much bury it in the backyard in a coffee can. I do not trust the banks or even credit unions, because I had my savings and checking account fraudulently wiped out last year. I was reimbursed, but it took a while and a lot of headaches.

The internet can be a good thing and a bad thing...

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Well that's interesting. I work at a grocery store and lately (last couple weeks) quite a few customers are saying that their cards aren't working. They say stuff like, "I KNOW there's money in there, I just checked." or " It did this before, I need to talk to the bank about it again." Stuff like that. It is in relation to a particular bank, other co workers have told me, but I don't remember which one. I'm in the U.S. though, so I don't think it would be the one you mentioned

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Great thread Fission....thanks...insert thumbs up thingie here....

Des

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Who would benefit from hacking major banks in the US and Europe.
China has wanted the world to go off the US dollar as world Currency.

They are well known for hacking computer systems around the world.
They have unlimited computer access around the world and the people needed to pull something like this off.

If they could crash the Currency of the US and Europe they world it would leave them in control of the world Currencies with major control of gold and banks.

My belief is that china is behind this.
It may still only be in test phase
But could go into war stage at any time.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
All the people with massive debt'll be like: Oh hell yes!

tangible goods > solid cash in pocket > digital money in bank account*

*Can you imagine all the filthy rich people with all their money in the bank living in large houses but with absolutely no supplies? lol They will become the new poor

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join