It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It smells like cookies!(Warning: Random Pointless Thread)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
T_T that moment when your in your room and you can smell cookies baking from some random unknown house! D:
Smells like macadamia cookies too.i think

What's funny is, its that i dont think its cookies i smell.. Since theres no neighbors next to my house. Not that many people live in this area.
Maybe its a new chem trail that smells like cookies? YES! (Goes out and sniff the death mist) Yum!

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Do you live near a bread factory or bakery...yumm...macadamia bread.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Not really :p i live country side, i heard cities are bad to live at.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
big milwaukee beer factories do smell the best!

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Ahh, it sounds like olfactory hallucinations caused by the oxidisation of the ketones in the brain, the result of a mild ischemic blood clot to the left hemisphere.

Best get to bed and snuggle with a hot water bottle.

No cookies after easter.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Yes, an olfactory hallucination and according to the below study, you should go shopping right now.

www.yumsugar.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Arolexion

This is a warning!!!!! Back away from your front door!!!!! This guy might be planing a home invasion.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I have cookies on my computer, but can't smell them. Actually, if my vision were as poor as my sense of smell, I'd be legally blind. It seems there is no word for "lack of sense of smell." I'm sure there is a medical term, however.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
I have cookies on my computer, but can't smell them. Actually, if my vision were as poor as my sense of smell, I'd be legally blind. It seems there is no word for "lack of sense of smell." I'm sure there is a medical term, however.

Hyposmia. Rolls off the tongue like a sneeze.

Or Anosmia.

How is your taste? Taste and smell are interconnected senses. If you can't smell much, you probably can't taste a lot?

I'm not sure what I'd prefer.. the things that make you go Eww, or having never any idea what something tastes like or if that look on peoples faces is because of something I did. oO

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

I have cookies on my computer

i like to call those 'crumbs',
makes sense to me.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
It's not a pointless thread....does it make you remember an epock ?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This is a pointless thread.

This is a threadless point.

What is an epock ?

Tfw.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
Ahh, it sounds like olfactory hallucinations caused by the oxidisation of the ketones in the brain, the result of a mild ischemic blood clot to the left hemisphere.

Best get to bed and snuggle with a hot water bottle.

No cookies after easter.

I was thinking upper respiratory infection. Some people get nice phantom smells. Me, it's as though my sinuses get flooded with formaldehyde!

top topics

join