It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccines produce homosexuality, says Italian scientist

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Panic2k11

If the second male might get the gene i wonder what they come up with for females cos my daughter number 3 makes me scratch my head at times lol

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by Xeven

homosexual is an abnormal or unatural state of being, like being born with Autism or Aspergers etc...

I would not call it unnatural, the expression is natural and has been around for ages, but the reason behind it is unknown. Which is what we should be discussing, not the right or wrong of homosexuality.

I would not compare it with those diseases you mentioned, however the chemical balance(for attraction) might be expressed in homosexuals in a different manner than a heterosexual, which results in their type of attraction for same sex.

I would say it is all in the gene expression.
I guess by unatural that I mean if we are all gay we would stop existing cause we would not have babies. If all goes well in nature, boys and girls will want to procreate rahter than pair up with same sex.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ballymoney50

Its not a gene but a development issue in regards to feminization of the brain of males (to my knowledge girls are not affected since they do not Y chromosome, most of them, there are girls that do have an Y chromosome).

Human sexuality is very complex, most is biological but sociological pressures and culture also have a large impact (see about ancient Greece and Sparta). Sex is a social glue, family bonds, education, examples are extremely important especially until an individual gets over adolescence, the tabu about same sex relation is a social issue, look at the Bonobo chimps the higher complexity social setup is the more sex gains importance (we can see how sex and reproduction is important to any other social animal especially in regards to social order), humans have evolved to use sexuality for other purposes than reproduction (that is one reason why females do not enter heat, the condition where a mammal is aroused sexually or where it is especially fertile and therefore eager to mate, even if there are biological clues to the fertility of a female, like the study that shown that during fertile periods the morphology of the face chances and becomes more symmetrical and appealing to the males), one example of how sexuality also adapted to human society is how females tend to sync fertile periods, thought to level the plane field in sexual competition and the benefits of having babies at the same time).

In any case I reiterate that the issue with sexual abnormality (I think is the best description, since it is not the normal, even if clearly some deviations from the norm are natural) resides in culture and hormonal unbalances caused by pollution and contaminants.
edit on 2-4-2013 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Example: 60% of married men go bald, so marriage, must cause hair loss. Is that proof? Absolutely not.
reply to post by daryllyn

IT'S TRUE!!! I'm living proof.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

This is the first time I heard of this scenario. It would be quite sinister if the government did this for population control.
Who knows???

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
There are thousands of references of great people that were gay throughout history. My favorite of course is Leonardo DaVinci. Doubt he had any vaccines. He played many roles and was great at everything.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I am very interested by the concept of vaccines preventing the formation of a one's personality,

my sister who studied medicine and married a doctor and who is almost as far removed from the world of conspiracy theories as an Amish person - she did not immunise her last 3 kids and it is safe to say that those nieces and nephews of mine, have very different personalities to their older brothers and sisters and indeed most kids I have met.

My nephew Isaac is like a young Steve Irwin and Alison is a Barbie girl in a family where that really just doesn't fit - i'm like "who's child are you?"

It is as if vaccines do have an impact on a child personality and on a soul level too,

I feel like I have already been tagged by the CIA as a potential anti-government terrorist, just by visiting this site so often, so I may as well start replying to threads more

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by felixjames20
You have opened up a can of worms here - Was on a thread a few weeks back where people where under the impression music was making men gay and its not a choice to be gay.

Wait for the crazies :-)

from what I know of the brain, music and fashion used to condition people is much more likely to make someone gay than a vaccine.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven

I guess by unatural that I mean if we are all gay we would stop existing cause we would not have babies. If all goes well in nature, boys and girls will want to procreate rahter than pair up with same sex.

If everyone in the world was gay - or straight - for that matter, reproduction still would not be an issue. Gay for pay? Easy enough and happens all the time. I know several gay guys who, given the right incentive (booze or whathaveyou) that say - and forgive me ladies - 'a hole's a hole'. The same can be said to drunken hetero men that get to a point where.. well.. "not that Im gay but.. a hole's a hole."

If it was a survival situation people would pair up to have babies. A man and a woman, both homo, can still manage to have reproductive intercourse if they so chose.
edit on 2-4-2013 by Fimbulvetr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
i agree with a previous post: possible, yes; probable, no.
but lets look at the other side of it. what if it were a virus? if science somehow discovered that a viral agent infection in a specific time during the growth of fetus, baby, child....
it would be a discovery that would never see the light of day. hey, this is a conspiracy website.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by phoenixrising10

phoenix, your reply is quite interesting. theory: vaccination as an impetus to change of personality or outward traits. if any government wanted to do an involuntary study of how some chemical/agent could potentially effect mass number of the population, there is no more efficient and complete manner in which to do so than by implementing a general vaccination. another theory would be that vaccination increases the susceptibility to visual marketing. i take note that of the groups of people in the u.s. that tend to avoid vaccinations, it seems to stem from religious reasons.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

male couples regularly use surrogates to produce offspring and female couples regularly use sperm donors.

Are you really this ignorant? or are you just pretending to be stupid?

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
So is this what the doctor meant when he said "you might feel a little prick" when i went in for my flu shot?

edit on 3-4-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Watch out for this Italian scientist's (isn't that an oxymoron
) next instalment on how his naturopathic cure for autism will also cure you of gayness!

Only 7000 euro a session.*

May require numerous sessions.
Results may vary due to degree of initial gayness
This is in no way associated with Berlusconi or his friends. Honestly.

edit on 4/4/13 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join