It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccines produce homosexuality, says Italian scientist

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

www.newstrackindia.com...
April 2, 2013

New York, Apr. 2 (ANI: A 70-year-old scientist from Italy has controversially claimed that vaccines make people homosexual.

Gian Paolo Vanoli, who's a proponent of alternative medicine, recently told Vice Italy's Matthew Lenardon that the vaccine is introduced into a kid, the child then grows and tries to find its own personality, and if this is inhibited by mercury or other substances present in the vaccine which enter the brain, the child transforms into a homosexual, the Huffington Post reported.

Vanoli said that the problem will especially be present in the next generations, when homosexuals have kids, the children will carry along with them the DNA of their parent's illness.

He asserted that as homosexuality is a disease, as each vaccination produces homosexuality, as it prevents the formation of one's personality, saying that it is a microform of autism.

Despite these views, Vanoli insists that he supports gay marriage and adoption, as he doesn't "blame" gay people for their "illness," just as he wouldn't blame someone who "suffers from cancer or a heart attack," he told GayStarNews.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

......"But we have to say that it’s an illness, something that does not respect the order of life," he told the outlet. "One of the main causes is represented by vaccines, which go against life, disturbing our mind and our spirit. The proof of that is the big increase in the number of homosexuals. Since mass vaccination began, this is the result."

Some of Vanoli's arguments, however, have been disputed for more than 30 years.

In 1975, for example, the American Psychological Association removed homosexuality from its list of mental disorders, citing that "research has found no inherent association between any of these sexual orientations and psychopathology." The APA goes on to say that "no findings have emerged that permit scientists to conclude that sexual orientation is determined by any particular factor or factors."

Wow...never thought that a claim like this would surface. But according to this article, there is no real scientific proof or studies to show that vaccines cause homosexuality. I think that up to this point in time, it is a person's choice whether they choose to partner up with same sex or opposite gender.

What do you think ATS? Is this guy crazy or does he make a case for his claim?

edit on 2-4-2013 by Skywatcher2011 because: added additional info

edit on 2-4-2013 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
You have opened up a can of worms here - Was on a thread a few weeks back where people where under the impression music was making men gay and its not a choice to be gay.

Wait for the crazies :-)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by felixjames20

I await the worms to chew on this. I believe this to be a good topic. I never heard of such a claim before and am curious to know what others think! Thanks for the post!

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
"The proof of that is the big increase in the number of homosexuals. Since mass vaccination began, this is the result."

More like: in modern times it is less likely to get killed/tortured/ridiculed to death when coming out of the closet. The above mentioned things are not necessarily connected. Or show the connection.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
So how do they plan to explain homosexuality as it has been around from BC times

link   
Suppose chemically it is possible - Wonder if there is one that works the other way

link   
Correlation doesn't necessarily imply causation.

Example: 60% of married men go bald, so marriage, must cause hair loss. Is that proof? Absolutely not.

There needs to be more evidence, in my opinion, before such a claim can be made.

edit on 2-4-2013 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2013 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

lol must tell my stinky ex hubby that one

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Pfft...

A 70 year old Italian scientist...

I bet he believes that watching an episode of Scooby Doo may cause possession as well.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
This is possible, deciding if it is probable is another story. I am sure there has been little if no testing done on whether the vaccine can effect a persons sexual preferences. What testing is done is usually on short term effects.

I can't comment on the validity of this person's comments because I doubt if I can get access to any research that would have tested for this. It would be really costly to do and would encompass a couple generations..

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope
"The proof of that is the big increase in the number of homosexuals. Since mass vaccination began, this is the result."

More like: in modern times it is less likely to get killed/tortured/ridiculed to death when coming out of the closet. The above mentioned things are not necessarily connected. Or show the connection.

Big Increase in homosexuals? Got Proof?

Its a good thing for the straight fella, more ladies up for grabs :-)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
This is possible, deciding if it is probable is another story. I am sure there has been little if no testing done on whether the vaccine can effect a persons sexual preferences. What testing is done is usually on short term effects.

But if animals get tested using vaccines first before the medication goes to humans, wouldn't there be a lot of gay animals (rats, cats, dogs, etc...) by now?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Curses! The Vaccine could have gotten away with it if it weren't for meddling Gian Paolo Vanoli and his team!

edit on 4/2/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
This is stupid ff's loads of famous folk have been gay in the past and if one famous person in the past was gay you can rest assure that means a lot of citizens where gay to and so what to that grrrrrrrrr

In famous I mean leaders
edit on 2-4-2013 by ballymoney50 because: forgot to say

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Originally posted by rickymouse

But if animals get tested using vaccines first before the medication goes to humans, wouldn't there be a lot of gay animals (rats, cats, dogs, etc...) by now?

I was under the impression bisexuality is rather common in the animal world - Plus there is a dog on my street that will fck anything, and i mean anything - seen him rodgering a lamp post once :-)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

He asserted that as homosexuality is a disease, as each vaccination produces homosexuality, as it prevents the formation of one's personality, saying that it is a microform of autism.
[emphasis added]

If vaccines cause homosexuality there would be a LOT more cases of homosexuality if his claims had ANY validity. if each vaccination "produces," as he asserts, homosexuality, homosexuality would be RAMPANT.

As others pointed out:

A) Correlation is NOT causation, if there even IS a correlation. How many homosexuals have been vaccinated? What about people vaccinated later in life, do they not count?

One might as well argue that infant suckling causes (or doesn't cause) homosexuality.

Vanoli said that the problem will especially be present in the next generations, when homosexuals have kids, the children will carry along with them the DNA of their parent's illness.
[emphasis added]

WTF?

Repressed and/or latent homosexuality?

B) Homosexuality has been around a LONG time.
edit on 2-4-2013 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by felixjames20

Maybe the dogs just randy, I had an ex like that lol

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Liquesence

Your getting a star for that

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

www.newstrackindia.com...
April 2, 2013

Hang on a second - when homosexuals have kids - how does this work

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join