It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thule Temple...The Isais Revelations

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kantzveldt
reply to post by Eidolon23

But stylistically i could only say it looks more like your first image yet in overall theme is more in keeping with the role playing caricatures.

I guess my point was that the remnants of a certain group, or maybe just some latter day fanboys mocked up that "woodcut", a depiction of a goddess who is very likely merely an old record in a new sleeve.

It is interesting what you mention with regards to a Deity that is the personification of Death who isn't going to be overly concerned with much else, but there are of course balancing factors and ways around that found in mythology, compromise were an individual was allowed to leave the underworld and be rejuvenated if another exchanged places, for example Dumuzid and his loving sister in Uruk lore.

Oh, man, you are really gonna dig that book. I'd say more, but I don't want to spoil it for you.

In my opinion people will only write and introduce into the zeitgeist what is determined by Higher Spiritual Powers, some certainly do that with more awareness than others, but ultimately i consider everything ever written of one aspect of spiritual influence or another, my definition of what constitutes spirit is very broad however, my particular favourite being 'Elan'.

My cells don't dictate my choices, but I certainly wouldn't be in a position to make any if it weren't for their "choosing" to get on with their metabolic processes.

Of course it can be written how the particular story we find ourselves in at present ends, and even start to write our next, but that will only ever be as reliable as the particular spirit that informs it...

Let us all be able to discern the golden from the crab, ne? Besides, it's not the Technology Gods who are the problem, it's the way the War Gods tend to use them.
edit on 22-8-2013 by Eidolon23 because:

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Eidolon23

Well well that melodramatic novel by Meyrink is an interesting read, as you suggested he was certainly well versed in the occultic lore of his day.

His identification of the Black Isais is with Sekhmet Hathor, the Lioness Goddess of bloodlust and destruction,

In a myth about the end of Ra's rule on the earth, Ra sends Hathor or Sekhmet to destroy mortals who conspired against him. In the myth, Sekhmet's blood-lust was not quelled at the end of battle and led to her destroying almost all of humanity, so Ra poured out beer dyed with red ochre or hematite so that it resembled blood. Mistaking the beer for blood, she became so drunk that she gave up the slaughter and returned peacefully to Ra

Sekhmet Hathor

Though he suggests this is a Thracian version of Isis, in order to make comparison with the Thracian origin of the Bachanaal, in short Black Isias associate with all blood lusts of humanity.

Sekhmet Hathor for me was the personification of an aspect of Venus as Morning Star, bringer of war, as i mentioned earlier in this thread with regards to the excavations at Ninevah and the arrival of the Ishtar Gate in Berlin, as also of course Istar had the same warlike Morning Star associations.

The red sky at morning was traditionally a warning to shepherds and derives from this association, but when that day was spent one could perhaps have taken delight in the Evening, though that led on to the night and deepest slumber from excess, and once again morning would draw nigh..

On the heath a little flower blooms and it's called: Erika.
Hot from a hundred thousand little bees that swarm over Erika
because her heart is full of sweetness,
her flowery dress gives off a delicate scent.

In der Heimat wohnt ein kleines Mägdelein

The Insubstantial Pageant

Erika was a naughty little Vril Damen...but who eventually tempered her passions with dream.

Erika-Ever queen/ever powerful

edit on 2-9-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Tetragrammaton

Teth Ra G Ra MM Aten...14 pieces, God recalls His Wife

Of course I would end up on one of your threads 'by accident' when I was not looking for you at all...interesting.

Mater-I-al-lies...in Dust we Trust...but that could change at any time without notice...we could decide to exit Plan ET Dust...on what then would wyrm's feast (I dunno think 'slaying' was part and parcel of the original story of Michael's Words/Sword ceaselessly poking at Babalon with his mighty rod there was a time when it was good old fashioned fun; now it is simple duty]...but murder is so popular now, why stop...shall we not bathe in the Flood of Blood)? I spent some time contemplating exactly what would be involved in 'accidentally' destruction implied due to the 'metaling' of the Fe[Iron]Male of the uninitiated...being part of a Cult of One does have a few advantages and some serious drawbacks...I had always seen you as male, in my 'minds ayin'...how odd.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Blast from the past but Thanks for the thread.. Has opened some new avenues for me to read now.

:-)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join