It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thule Temple...The Isais Revelations

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

Oh - you must have answered my post while I was editing it.

So I got that denying ignorance thing wrong too.

And you are right - it is so readily apparent - I just couldn't believe what my eyes beheld on the first side of this intellectual monstrosity of a thread.
Now on page 2 of this adventurous endeavor of yours and after your avowal of admiration for forgers and their scams (Causa Nostra and all the material you posted from their site) there is no need for me to contribute anymore values to this thing - and so helping you indirectly to promote those fallacies.

By the way you didn't answer some questions of mine concerning that "Isais Revelation" and it's historical existence what should have been a major subject BEFORE you made this all up - but don't bother I know the answer - and I believe you do too...

But you are welcome. After all this is ATS and to each his own.

cu A

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ansar

If i needed to see everything i say repeated i'd write things twice...

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Isis (was the original virgin mother) which is an allegory. There are four major forces in the Universe which are Frequency, Vibrations, Electromagnetism. Isis is an allegory for the magnetic aspects of things in the Universe. Magnetism receives vibrations, and other forces, adapts to them, and then attracts other things in accordance with what is has received and adapted to. This is the original foundation for things such as Eucharism, The Ancient Traditions, and much more.

I recommend reading about the science of Cymatics, the Kybalion by the Three Initiates, Dr. Masaru Emoto's Research, and some of Nikola Tesla's and Einstein's statements on Frequency, Vibrations, and Energy.

Isis is also analogous to the statements such as the Cosmic Womb, the Cosmic Egg, the Abyss, and much more.

The Thule society may or may not have recognized these facts. However, they seemed to have been Tibetan Initiates, to have meditated, were familiar with Norse Mythology, and to have used the verbal cabbala traditions of the Ancient Norse and Viking Peoples called Runes. For instance, the letter U (as in Rule) in some traditions was representative of origins, originality, the primal, beginning, etc. R was representative of rhythm, movement, travel, etc. UR was used as a representative of a people's in some traditions such as that told in the Gorsleben
text, and in Ancient Lands. If taken with the above considerations it translates as the Original Rhythm of a Peoples.

www.world-mysteries.com...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
en.wikipedia.org...

From texts if historically accurate, imply and show that one of the goals of the Thule Society was to find out Universal Foundations and Keys which can be harnessed by peoples, and to use them to create super races, and make people the best they can possibly be.

Unfortunately, up until the 20th and 21st centuries much of this knowledge was lost. It is only now becoming more and more known. This is why people have mocked the ancient traditions and peoples, when in actuality they knew quite a bit. It is just due to things such as Inquisitions, Destruction of Knowledge, and the monopolizing on this information which has led people to mock it, and in many cases, unknowingly influenced by it.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jhd4412

(My excuses Kantzveldt but I couldn't hold back - your reply was just to weak and inviting.
So I decided to promote your "thread" and your intellectual qualities some more.)

If you read the headline of this "thread" jhd4412 you will find that it is not about Isis and her connotations.
No one around here (me included) would reject what you said about Isis.

And this "thread" is not about the Thule society.

The headline says "Thule Temple...The Isais Revelations".

There is no ancient "Thule Temple" - not even in the Middle Ages.
There is only a very modern web site that took that name.
This is the source for the OP.

The "ISAIS Revelations" don't exist on any academical page.
There is no original text anywhere on the web or in the world.

There was never a "Komturei" of the Knights Templar anywhere near the Untersberg or Marktschellenberg (what by the way is the correct name of that town in the "Landkreis Berchtesgadener Land" located in Bayern/Germany).

> de.wikipedia.org...
> www.mygeo.info...

University of Hamburg/Germany

> www.templerlexikon.uni-hamburg.de...

Templer Komtureien in Bayern/Germany

> www.templerlexikon.uni-hamburg.de...

Liste der Kommenden (Komtureien) des Templerordens.

> de.wikipedia.org...

You will find no historical sources for "Templar Komtur Hubertus Koch" simply because there was none.
If there had been a "Komtur" by that name you would find him in the Templar files because that was a very official title for a Templar.
He would have to be made "Komtur" by official decree.

No Templar could go anywhere and just set up a "Komturei" because he had had a revelation or something (from a pagan Goddess by the way... ) and it felt right to him.
He would have been unfrocked and condemned by his own order at least.

This "thread" is posted in the "Secret Societies" forum on ATS.
So there should have been evidence - presented by Kantzveldt - that there was a secret society like that - and based on those "Isais Revelations" in the MIDDLE AGES - near the Untersberg.

Kantzveldt's only sources for the OP are some very shady German sites which she admires for their "audacity".

Kantzveldt fell short on everything that should be required from a serious OP.

That was the reason for me to make the first post in this "thread" because I took it for an April-Hoax and thought of some friendly banter with Kantzveldt.
I found out - to my amazement - that she was serious about this Hoax and promoted all falsifications she could find proudly.

My questions - as you will see when you read through this thing - did go unanswered.

So I did the research myself to help somewhat with the truth - which by the way won't be found on "Causa Nostra" as Kantzveldt must know pretty well.

I think all this "thread" does is qualify for the Hoax! bin.

A

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Oh - I see you have been busy.

> soipost.wordpress.com...

Maybe y
u could add some REAL information to this crap instead.

A

edit on 5/4/2013 by Ansar because: added "instead" to crap

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Ansar

That's not me, i see you've looked at my threads, if you googled them you'll find quite a few appear on blogs, ripping off content from here.

But perhaps now, i'm being hopeful here, you appreciate the greater context i look at with regards to Heavenly stargates and the cult of a Near Eastern Goddess appearing through such...even if this is quite modern speculation with regards to such, as was the case here.

There was no point in researching a begining of this cult in the Middle Ages, as i already indicated it owes its origins to excavations at Nineveh and the unearthing and restoration of the Ishtar gate from Babylon, and what 19th century German Theologists made of that.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Obviously I believe you Kantzveldt.

Someone like you with "a background in art history" should have not seen a need to research for the roots of his "thread subject".
Thats very plausible.

Someone like you with "a background in art history" should have not posted those pics from Causa Nostra and made them headliners here on ATS in the first place.

Someone like you with "a background in art history" should have seen that all that is a forgery - and not even a good one - at the first glance.

Let me make it clear one more time so that even someone like you with "a background in art history" can understand it.

There is NO "Thule Temple" secret society - only a website that took that name.
The website does not owe it's origins "to excavations at Nineveh and the unearthing and restoration of the Ishtar gate from Babylon"
They owe their origin to a little man from Braunau am Inn who set out to rule the world - and thank Goddess - he failed.

There are NO "Isais Revelations" received by some "Templar Komtur Hubertus Koch".
There is NO "Komturei" near the Untersberg or Marktschellenberg or anywhere near that place and never has been.

So what could be the purpose of a "thread" like THIS - made by someone like you with "a background in art history"
calling it hifalutin...

"Thule Temple...The Isais Revelations"

A few posts back you said that you are not comfortable (my wording) with the ATS motto "deny ignorance".
I don't see why because in my eyes you deny your own ignorance perfectly well.

All your answers to my posts were only deflecting (this one again!) - you never gave answers to the key questions.
If there were some you would have I'm very sure.
In the meanwhile I've read some of your older threads and did see there how you handle such things IF you have to say something.

But you can still surprise me.
Try harder.

A

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Ansar

Actually things have turned out surprisingly well for the investment of one small worm...lets leave it there.

"You have thrown into confusion those threads which have been ordered..
You organize those threads which bring confusion...
Inanna, you have destroyed what should not have been destroyed,
You have made what should not have been made."

edit on 6-4-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Actually...

...I was hoping that you had something REAL up your sleeve.
Now that is not really surprising. At all.

Such a sloppy copy and paste job does not make it for me.
If this does it for you I'm still amazed - but even more.

I thought that someone like you with "a background in art history" should have had something more to say in regard to my "sentiments" concerning your "work" here.

Sad. Really.

A

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Interesting stuff.
I am doing some research into the Thule Society as it relates to H. Himmler and the Welwesburg Castle WWII Nazi SS stuff.(I believe Hitler escaped and know about Operation Paperclip)
Black Sun, Vril, and the eventual connections to the North Pole/South Poles "Open" entrance points to an underground inner world run by one of 14 or more species inside this planet.
Can you recommend any special sources or books that will more fully explain any of this stuff?
I am convinced of the information as it makes clear sense to me with all the Government cover ups.
I have read and know about madame Blavatsky, Vril, Rudolph Hess, Hitler, Himmler, UFO's, Admiral Richard E. Byrd Secret Mission in Antarctica and especially the North Pole where he flew into a large hole in the planet. Met with "aliens" and retrieved special messages which he delivered to his command to the Commander In Chief at the White House.
All this being, Are you aware of the Lacerta interview which was originated form Thomas Edwin Castello a former Security official inside Dulce New Mexico Top Secret Military installation and Under Ground City?
As I do NOT usually post here, or have the time, can you please contact me off group? [email protected] .

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The Peacock's Tail, isn't the completion of the Work as there are still further processes in which the Stone must pass.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
If this is "tradition", it is a reverse-engineered one. I say this because this "tradition" did not exist until the late 1800s. They pieced together what they could to build a case for this Ariosophic religon. They borrow from Nordic lore, Theosophy, the fiction of "The Coming Race", Von List, and other tenuous connections.
This is a fabricated Nazi religion that was started by two Austrian nationalists in order to give credibility to their fascist fanaticism.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnDrakeMI6

I just finished an analysis on this exact subject and it is available at www.secretknowledge.biz...

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
When I was 18, this guy was my favorite author.

en.wikipedia.org...

Some salient biographical details:

*Golden Dawn member
*Theosophist for all of five seconds, before thinking better of it
*All works banned by the Nazis

I didn't know from esoterica, was a committed agnostic empiricist. But! Now am combing back through his work, and notice that "The Angel of the West Window" features a villain (kind of), "Black Isais". Meyrink portrays the patron goddess of the Vrillies as the poisoned female principle, the devouring Black Mother.

A goddess by any other name...

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Eidolon23

I may have a read of the Book you mention, thanks, the Goddess you refer to would be Nerthus, see my bottom post on this little thread;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or see Hitlers favourite painting 'The Island of the Dead'

On an island in the ocean there a chaste grove, and therein a sacred chariot, covered by a tester. Nobody is allowed to touch it except the priest; he notices when the goddess is present in the sanctuary; then he puts the female oxen to the chariot and follows it with great veneration. Then they have glad days, and there is feasting in all places, which the goddess honours by her presence. They do not begin wars, and touch no weapons; all iron is locked up. Peace and good time is the only thing they know of and aspire. And so it goes on, till at last the goddess gets tired of the intercourse with the mortal beings and retires to her temple. Then immediately the chariot and the garments, and, if people may believe it, the goddess is washed in a secret lake. Slaves make service at the washing, and immediately after it they are swallowed by the lake. Hence is the origin of the mysterious terror and the sacred ignorance about what that may be which nobody is allowed to see unless he is sure to die."

Nerthus

edit on 21-8-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

An engraving supposedly from the Middle Ages shows Isais in two aspects, long haired and girlish, and short haired. The second aspect relates to her adopting this boyish disguise to recover the Black Stone which had been stolen from Valhalla by the Beings of Shadow.

Do you have the source origin for this picture?

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Kantzveldt

Thank you for a very interesting thread which I hope to read instead of the quick scan I have done so far.

Its interesting to read from another perspective. I will watch your other threads with interest, thanks for the hard work you have put into it.

I notice that whenever I place the odd thread that ventures into the 'fascinating unknown' it always attracts trolls who seem to work purely to destroy any free-thinking; they attempt to put a superior, rude attitude into the equation to ridicule ideas, theories whatever. Keep going I am sure there is always an element of truth in what is discussed in threads like this, if not more than one element.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Thank you, that made for some very good reading, Idun and her apples still causing headaches after all these years.

Black Isais, as portrayed by Meyrink gives off a distinctly Magna Mater-ish vibe- caparisoned in luminous black and reeking like a panther, she schemes to deprive the hero of his -yeah, I know, I know- sacred ancestral spearhead. It is implied that she is ultimate corruption, seeking to devour utterly the soul's chance of eternal union and life.

The description of the Taghairim ritual, wherein the practitioner seeks her favor by roasting several hundred live cats under the new moon is one of the most cringeworthy passages I've ever read.

The world is a small place, and smaller still if you happen to move both in circles of high finance and the German/Austrian occult scene. Meyrink must have rubbed elbows with some of the folks who went on to spawn the Thule movement.

I guess he didn't think much of them.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
But you know what is mostly implied, at least to me?

That between Blavatsky and Crowley, and yeah, even dudes like Meyrink; that the line between fiction authors and magicians doesn't exist.

You have a really keen eye, Ms. K., and you know your stuff here, so let me ask you?

Does this:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

look more like this:

or this:

What if we are the higher force that orders the substrate, but because we fail to recognize that we do it collectively, and we do it through our stories; anyone -or any group- who sees the potential gets to write (or rehash) the next myth by which we all live?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Eidolon23

It looks a little more like Loki shows Idun the crab apple tree to me,

But stylistically i could only say it looks more like your first image yet in overall theme is more in keeping with the role playing caricatures.

It is interesting what you mention with regards to a Deity that is the personification of Death who isn't going to be overly concerned with much else, but there are of course balancing factors and ways around that found in mythology, compromise were an individual was allowed to leave the underworld and be rejuvenated if another exchanged places, for example Dumuzid and his loving sister in Uruk lore.

In my opinion people will only write and introduce into the zeitgeist what is determined by Higher Spiritual Powers, some certainly do that with more awareness than others, but ultimately i consider everything ever written of one aspect of spiritual influence or another, my definition of what constitutes spirit is very broad however, my particular favourite being 'Elan'.

Of course it can be written how the particular story we find ourselves in at present ends, and even start to write our next, but that will only ever be as reliable as the particular spirit that informs it...and not all of them are by any means as history notes.

reply to post by AthlonSavage

Not really, it's origins are mysterious...

reply to post by Shiloh7

Thanks, and you're welcome. With regards to contrary attitudes expressed in this thread it was fair to consider related and highly emotive issues involved and questions of motive, i understood where that was coming from.
edit on 22-8-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join