It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End Run using North Korea for a Nuclear Attack on the US and the latest False Flag by NWO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by greatfriendbadfoe
But bush aka the little drunk, cheney and rumsfeld aren't there any more and bush snr, aka number one maggot is too old to be part of anything any more.

The little corporal or his dad may no longer be in the spotlight, but his buddies are still behind the scenes.

As to the main topic, I would not put anything past our politicians/pentagon/3-letter agencies. These people make bad guys look like cub scouts.

I can imagine some of Bush's stolen nukes surfacing off the left-coast on a retired diesel U-boat flying NK colors. After being ID'ed, the nuke is launched and the ship destroyed. Instant war.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ballymoney50
reply to post by Chadwickus

I hope so cos I don't no if I should go to Tesco's now to stock up on grub lol

Do Tesco's sell grubs?

I thought they were free with the lettuce?

OP, I think the false flag would be that a false flag is possible. Fear is usually enough.

Was there ever a real flag operation?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

OK Here goes , I believe that North Korea is being provoked by the Rats to push it into a nuclear attack.

I think you're right on the money (pun intended). Whenever the bankers get their a$$ in a crack their solution is war which has always aided in their expansion of control over ever larger portions of the world's economies. Too many nations are trying to escape US reserve currency hegemony at this time, and with good reason.

The central banking gang has been trying for some time to provoke Iran, with its OWN non debt based central bank, into an overt act that they can use as cover to stop anti bank centralization sentiment and they apparently thought a "spontaneous" attack on Syria would be enough to drag Iran into the conflict, thus dragging in China and Russia. That hasn't worked very well.

Kim Jong Un has a treaty with China to defend NK against a western attack and he would not be as hard to provoke into some stupid act and since China and Russia are the basis of the largest ever anti central bank movement, BRICS, I don't think the US is aiming at NK, directly, its China, Russia and BRICS they want to stop.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

Greetings Pinkorchid, ATS Readers, Writers,

INTERESTING concept, or wild idea..

One thing is for sure.. with the way the media portrays Korea as a rabid unpredictable nation; the "west" sure is antagonizing them. It reminds of poking a stick at an animal in a cage.. you better make sure that cage door is locked darn good and tight.

If the B2 bombers weren't enough, we now see the Navy sending a destroyer over there. The USS McCain I believe is its name.. kinda makes the ol skin crawl..lol. He was the Senator from my old state in the USA.. HE SUX big time..

I am pretty sure this ship has anti missile technology, and the USA is sending another message to N Korea by it being there..which by past experience will only make the N Koreans go absolutely rabid even more. The Navy ship cant stop all them cannons from shooting into Seoul S Korea though. And that is what I am concerned about.

False Flags have been the cause for many world changing events throughout history. It is even admitted that Gulf of Tonkin was all BS too now. After the fact and 50,000 dead USA kids, and a bunch of allies kids who got drug into it with the USA; and a whole lot more Vietnamese folks. Babies being taken out of incubators and thrown in the streets of Iraq was all BS too. As was the missing WMD's, and the list could go on for a long time, clear back to Spanish American War.. but to those who wish to deny the facts of history..FACTS mean nothing. Only stock prices and war profits. Heck, no one wants to talk about about 7 or 8 of the supposed 9-11 highjackers STILL being alive in other countries..lol. Oh well, lemmings will be lemmings. And shills will be shills.

With corruption running at an all time historic high in my opinion, NOTHING would surprise me these days.

Banks too big to prosecute. (LIES) But YOU better not write a bad check, you be in DEEP doo doo...!!

Make a dime over poverty wages, nope cant declare bankruptcy, gotta REPAY IT ALL in a chapter 13 BK.

We ALL hope your scenario is way off base of course, but it sure would fit the bill for all the elites wet dreams.

There are some here at ATS who claim the NWO don't exist, well now, even if a couple Presidents used it their speeches, and a number of others have too? And if they did not use the words NWO, they describe its alleged goals to a TEE??? Nah, don't exist..lmao!! No one so blind as those who refuse to see the facts in front of their face. Oh well... human nature.

You are VERY correct about Sociopaths... with people being so STUPID and with such short memories, and the inherent laziness to NEVER do their own research..why change!?!?!? Guaranteed to work!!

Good post, bad scenario.. hope it don't happen.. but as I said NOTHING would surprise me these days.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I wish I can say more but I got a distrubing email and a facebook msg from a "friend" saying did I read yesterday paper which was Sunday ..read the headlines. Anyway...it was said that California is under sometime type of operation and Marshal law could happen at any moment.

If I can say more I would but now I'm wondering wtf is happening in the Westcoast regarding NK?

blacknetintel2word.wordpress.com...
edit on 2-4-2013 by sylent6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by EricR

I can imagine some of Bush's stolen nukes surfacing off the left-coast on a retired diesel U-boat flying NK colors. After being ID'ed, the nuke is launched and the ship destroyed. Instant war.

Very imaginative.
What stolen nukes? Evidence?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

I believe the poster may be referring to this incident:

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Remember the Nuke that went missing here about 4-5-6 yrs ago? The story went away so i can't remember what happened to it....

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Hi All,

Thanks for all your responses. I'm not particularly interested in rebuttals for this particular post on my part, as I just see it as a matter of opinion and that of course depends on your beliefs and your willingness to address the programming and your individual perspectives. Your either ready or you not and I'm not the type to drag anyone kicking and screaming out of the sand pit.

Now onto another matter is Gerald Celente reading my posts lol ?

Trends forecaster Gerald Celente says, “The United States is provoking North Korea. They keep putting more and more sanctions on them. It’s economic warfare.” Celente is worried that “economic warfare” will turn into a shooting war. Celente warns, “This is just another losing war that’s going to end up with weapons of mass destruction annihilating millions if this madness is not stopped.” On the topic of the Cyprus banking crisis, Celente says it’s coming to the U.S. and points out he predicted this a year and a half ago. Celente says, “Tax on deposits? Can any adult say stealing your money?” What about the recent lackluster performance of gold and silver? Can it still protect you? Celente says, “Suppose you can’t get your money out of the banks. Suppose they just screwed you. You need food or fuel. You’d like a couple of pieces of gold or silver in your hand. You think that would buy you anything?” On the subject of Homeland Security stockpiling hollow point ammunition, Celente says, “That we are even having this discussion shows how fascist things have become.

usawatchdog.com...

Video at that link if you wish to view it.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentKoala

One would think so given a normal scenario , that you don't bite the hand that feeds you.
But unfortunately this isn't a normal scenario and they have more than enough money , in fact all the gold that was stored under building seven for starters and then all the billions they have stolen from the countries they invaded as so called peace keepers. Also don't forget the hedging game and the income that has been skimmed off the stock market over the last century.
They no longer need money nor people .
They have stored enough food to ride out any breakdown in society, until they take control and disappeared enough slaves and willing drones in their underground bases until they have chipped and reprogrammed and de-educated the survivors to meet their needs. Most of the Worlds population is surplus to requirements and targeted for eradication.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
How is a atom bomb from the DPRK going to get to the US main land? They have a hard enough time under ideal conditions.

Also who is NWO? You use it so vaguely. When do they come to power ? It seems like this new world order is lazy and is taking a couple centuries to come to power based on what is said here on ATS often.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join