End Run using North Korea for a Nuclear Attack on the US and the latest False Flag by NWO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
OK Here goes , I believe that North Korea is being provoked by the Rats to push it into a nuclear attack.
This may result is a nuclear explosion on the US mainland. Now I also believe that they are using the North Korean's as the "Bad Guy" front they always need to have, to persuade the American public that it was some boogy man doing this and not them.

They could then set off a "False Flag" nuke in the US , blame it on the Korean's, gain both the distraction and the excuse to disappear more money and call a "State of Emergency". This will then allow them to put the final pieces of their plan to take control of the the American people and its Government by enacting marshal law and envoking all the Presidential Orders.

Sociopaths have no ability to be creative , so they are very predictable and they will emulate what has always worked for them in the past.
edit on 2-4-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)
edit on 2-4-2013 by Pinkorchid because: Typo's

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I don't think the US would gain anything from nuking their own population. The "powers that be" rely on a stable economy and workforce to provide them with labor and revenue. It is OUR labor that provides them with revenue, giving them power. A nuke would destabilize the economy too much and could possibly cause it to completely collapse, thereby destroying their power as well.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

But bush aka the little drunk, cheney and rumsfeld aren't there any more and bush snr, aka number one maggot is too old to be part of anything any more.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

I dunno...

This thread is quite creative.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Well it seems that rogue state North Korea has vowed to restart a nuclear reactor capable of making enough plutonium in a year to make an atomic bomb.

Mirror news

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I truly believe that NK has purchased long range nukes from Russia, and he's gonna use them. His short range missiles he will use on SK or Japan. Un is hell bent on war, it's the only way he can keep his God -like status, in a crumbling society. He has went too far, he has no choice now but to start war , or he will lose face, which is a very bad thing among Asians. War is inevitable for NK because if Un doesn't start one, He and his cronies will be assassinated .

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
They're aiming for complete domination of the planet and by they I mean most governments. Don't be fooled by thinking they're divided, they're not but we sure are. All I can say is never accept war unless it's directed towards our corrupt leaders but until that time comes we can expect propaganda from all sides.

And Silent, if it'll cause chaos then they'll do it. They want us to become vulnerable and weak, which will be achieved by starting a war. This is when they step forward with the idea of combining armies/governments through the bloodshed.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Something is definately brewing imo.

Any time news of these foreign problems arises it all seems just too planned and spoonfed to the masses to create the right mindset first. Every day brings a new (posed) photo of Kim up to no good with darstardly planning and apparent threats.

If people believe it, "they" will work with that knowledge and keep planting seeds.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
i think it may be time for everyone to sit down and watch Jericho again ..... and then remember they yanked the series 1/2 way through the 2nd season .....

then play the game homefront .....

then watch the remake of red Dawn

just an idea

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
"Franklin D. Roosevelt became the only president to be elected to a third term; supporters cited the war in Europe as a reason for breaking with precedent." (Wikipedia) I think this may be a planned crisis in an attempt to get BO elected to a third term.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ragna2099

It was on the news that NK has turned 3 of there missiles towards SK!

If anything hits of with NK i think Iran might get hit by Israel while everyones back is turned the other way

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I think people on ATS just like to say “false flag” because it sounds cool without any consideration of facts.

Essentially you are telling us that you think that the NWO is going detonate a nuclear device in America to use as a pretext to going to war against DPRK and further eroding the liberties of Americans.

One massive problem with that, DPRK do not have the capability to launch a nuclear device at America. You cannot prove the existence of the NWO or that they have any control over either America or DPRK.

Really, international conflicts were happening way before 9/11.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Settle down folks. Kim Jong junior is simply following the book Dictator 101.
No one wants a dictator. To find out doesn't fully support you, you create a crisis.
Those who don't tow the line meet up with accidents.
ALL DICTATORS DO THIS.

As to false flags:
NWO is simply a utopian idea.
The two most powerfull countries on the planet couldn't totally subdue the Taliban. You will never be able to join enough forces from many countries to subdue the Muslims.
There are too many different ways of 'life' on the planet. Most refuse to 'change' their ways and will fight to keep them. So a 'single' world government is totally out of the question.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ballymoney50

I think they'll notice...

Iran and the rest of the world that is.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Good aliens who want to see mankind prosper please step in and end this foolishness.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I hope so cos I don't no if I should go to Tesco's now to stock up on grub lol

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

edit on 2-4-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I think you should read my post again and put your glasses on this time tut

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Sorry read that backwards but my point still stands, just because things hit off with NK does not mean that Israel and Iran are going to start a fist fight as well.
edit on 2-4-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I forgive you lol

I hope so, bloody Nk are ninnies with itchy fingers

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join