It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energyword 'psychological'.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Now what are you reminded of when you hear the word 'psychological'.

I kind of think of it as something that one shouldn't have. It's psychological they say, then it must be complex, unable to heal, devastating and insane. That's how I feel when I hear that word.

Or is there a backdoor to all of it?

Did psychologists bury themselves with 'disinfo' or wrong information about the psyche making the thing so complex, while in real life this # is just so easy to handle. Writing thoughts down or speaking them can be so adjusting the psyche, even if you thought those thoughts don't fit you. Some things will become easier. It'll get you back in place. Or take you to a place where you need to be, like going from the state you were to a new, better state. An evolved state.

Or is it, that when they say 'it's psychological', that this means the person carries the problem with him, and does not want to speak out. Now that's a burden.

Any more thoughts on the subject or interpretations please.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Speak the words. I experienced you don't need to feel you've been heard anymore by people. There is no connection possible between people anymore. There's this new barrier, elimination all social contact of any kind.

It's everybody for themselves now.

That's how I feel.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

The reason you see psychological as a red flag is because it's only used when there is a problem - people do not try to fix what is not broken, when in regards to the mind. There is no need to say, oh his happiness is a psychological effect.
edit on 4/2/2013 by Bleeeeep because: rephrased it

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

Hi Bleeeeep (sorry if misspelled
),

Maybe we should congratulate people with, oh, he was so nice psychologically today, wasn't he.

:s

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Psychological unity.

oeh how my mind wanders.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Martin Buber says we address reality in two ways, either in terms of I and Thou, which is the realm of relationships, vs. I and It, which objectifies, the cold way we see objects.
en.wikipedia.org...
When "psychology" comes in to play, we have stopped addressing a person's mind as a "he", "she" or "you", and we've started to look at their mind as an "it". Its not bad, its just a way to back away from the interpersonal level and look at people's minds in a cool objective manner, to see what's going on.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
Speak the words. I experienced you don't need to feel you've been heard anymore by people. There is no connection possible between people anymore. There's this new barrier, elimination all social contact of any kind.

It's everybody for themselves now.

That's how I feel.

I may have been through this myself. It passed. It was a tipping point where I was able to recognize beyond current forms of communication. It seemed all communication ceased for a while till I learned to cope.
It does indeed remind me of certain mystical exercises where people eliminated the use of "I" from their vocabulary, or ceased to speak at all.

Maybe what is 'psychological' in nature is not meant to be articulated physically. Perhaps its beyond words, yet still identifiable. Like many things that have been known and acknowledged before being discovered scientifically.
Difficult to describe, so very easily mixed up by words.

top topics

join