It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rothschild Central Banking and The New World Order.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Belcastro
"The Australian government does not control the Reserve Bank. We have no control over what they do" -- Wayne Swan (Australia's treasurer, 2008)

hickmanonline.org...

There are no "Official government recorded as a fact just for you to use against us" source.

So your source is just a website that makes many false claims....

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   

On google i found that the government of Finland only owns 34% of their bank.

The Bank of Estonia also belongs to the European System of Central Banks.

With the introduction of the euro on 1 January 2011,[3] the Bank of Estonia became a member of the Eurosystem or the system of Eurozone central banks that of that collectively set and implement the zone's monetary policy. Some of the functions of the bank were taken over by the European Central Bank. Other functions, as well as membership to the European System of Central Banks remained.

The owners and shareholders of the European Central Bank are the central banks of the 27 member states of the EU.

34% is false information.

Yes, Estonian Bank is a member of the European System of Central Banks. It does not mean that the ESCB makes rules for it. Functions were not taken over by the European Central Bank. The point of the ECSB is that countries with euro would co-operate to ensure the stability of the euro-system. They can not set the rules for the local monetary system and literally have no power over the local central banks. Now simply banks co-operate with each other.

edit on 3-4-2013 by Cabin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Belcastro

Firstly the Rothschild quote was a few hundred years ago. People build a worldview around such quotes which may have held truth in that past, but is hardly relevant today.

Secondly, who owns the Bank of England? Well, the general public own the BoE on the basis it is owned by the nation. The Government do not “own” the BoE but the term can – and is – used interchangeably to describe ownership. For example, the coal industry, or British Rail were nationalised, but were also perceived to be owned by the Government. You are quibbling over semantics.

Regards

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
When its possible that im wrong i admit that.

i dont know for sure. this is just another thread that will fade away on ats oneday.

Ill make a different thread one of these days about central banking and stuff.

i still beleive that its possible that even though it may have been true hundred years ago or so, and that they raised their children to continue their plans, like a mafia.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

"The Australian government does not control the Reserve Bank. We have no control over what they do" -- Wayne Swan (Australia's treasurer, 2008)

hickmanonline.org...

There are no "Official government recorded as a fact just for you to use against us" source.

So your source is just a website that makes many false claims....

you say that only to derail me, because you disagree with me.

those quotes are real quotes and other sources can be found like i said its all about search engines.

and true history books, not gradeschool disinformation.

i happened to find the quote you were asking about in a pdf file on the interent but since its a pdf file i cant copy and paset it... i could paste links though.
edit on 3-4-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   

those quotes are real quotes and other sources can be found like i said its all about search engines.

So show us the source for the quote by Wayne Swan then....

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws."
- Mayer Amschel Rothschild

please enlighten us with the original source of this quote

you know, like a footnote

ahem. this lie, the foundation of the rothschild myth is a fabrication. it first appeared a hundred years after he died.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Here's the problem with your thread....you don't provide any proof or support of "banking power" post Depression. Therefore, I reiterate what I stated in my post back on page 1 of this thread - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Since the early 1900's the Rothschilds have LOST much of their wealth for reasons I've previously identified in this thread and others, including the famous "fleecing" of the family done by the Nazi's. Are they still wealthy? Sure...but only maintain a FRACTION of the power and wealth that they once had.

Most internet sites regurgitate the same garbage and rely on the Rothschild history pre-1900 to support their fantasy claims. They conveniently ignore everything that happened over the past 100 years to the Rothschild dynasty because it doesn't "fit" their preconceived theories.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
forget the Rothschild family, irregardless if they still hold a role in all of this, can anyone refute that the financial bankers have a stranglehold on the global economy.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws."
- Mayer Amschel Rothschild

please enlighten us with the original source of this quote

you know, like a footnote

I would like to add an addition to that quote.
Give me the ability to buy politicians and I care not if they are Democrats or Republicans.

www.opensecrets.org...

Top Contributors to Obama

Goldman Sachs $1,013,091
JPMorgan Chase & Co $808,799
Citigroup Inc $736,771
Time Warner $624,618
Morgan Stanley $512,232
Latham & Watkins $503,295

www.opensecrets.org...

Top Contributors to Romney

Goldman Sachs $1,033,204
Bank of America $1,013,402
Morgan Stanley $911,305
JPMorgan Chase & Co $834,096
Wells Fargo $677,076
Credit Suisse Group $643,120
Citigroup Inc $511,199
Barclays $446,000
Rothman Institute $259,500

Wall Street is a mere extension of the global, financial “power house” that the Rothschild family still rules over today via central banks like that of America’s Federal Reserve.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The Rothschild family does not own the Federal Reserve. No family OWNS the Federal Reserve. Perhaps you don't realize how the Federal Reserve is structured or operates.

In the current system, private banks are for-profit businesses but government regulation places restrictions on what they can do. The Federal Reserve System is a part of government that regulates the private banks. The balance between privatization and government involvement is also seen in the structure of the system. Private banks elect members of the board of directors at their regional Federal Reserve Bank while the members of the Board of Governors are selected by the President of the United States and confirmed by the Senate. The private banks give input to the government officials about their economic situation and these government officials use this input in Federal Reserve policy decisions. In the end, private banking businesses are able to run a profitable business while the U.S. government, through the Federal Reserve System, oversees and regulates the activities of the private banks.

It is a compromise and combination between public/government oversight and private/for-profit business.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The FED is the worst thing to happen to the USA and if you disagree then God help you, cause nothing else will.

Source: Me.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The actions by the FED in creating bubbles is either by design or plain stupidity.
edit on 6-4-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

We all know that you would prefer a biased government-sponsored source though, wouldn't you?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
We all know that you would prefer a biased government-sponsored source though, wouldn't you?

Your "sources" are just made up by a loony conspiracy theorist based on nothing at all, or someone flogging books or video's.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Your sources are made up by lying sack of # politicians.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
The FED is the worst thing to happen to the USA and if you disagree then God help you, cause nothing else will.

Source: Me.

So what is your alternative??? You would either have a system that is completely privately run or completely owned and run by government? Seems to me your are picking your poison there and trading one demon for another.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Belcastro

Bump for Syria.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join