It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GreyCobra

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Welcome aboard

ATS needs all the "Obama is Hitler" clones we can get!
You'll fit in nicely, though the collective IQ of the forum will be lessened somewhat...
cheers

edit on 2-4-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I leave for a day and come back to 15 flags! You guys are great haha. I feel very at-home here.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Welcome and hello to you too!

I am rather new as well. Just did my first post about three months ago and again last week or two weeks ago. This place helps you become a very deciplined writer and /or thought transcriber.

I love this site for it too.

So, continue to enjoy the site and I am looking forward to seeing your posts in the News Article or polical sectiions or well anywhere you might post but, I got a feeling.

I'll be watching.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by GreyCobra

Creep up to 20 posts, and you get to make your own thread.

Sall 'bout posting.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreyCobra
I leave for a day and come back to 15 flags! You guys are great haha. I feel very at-home here.

Ahhhh...the Flag drug is working....soon you won't be leaving at all. You'll be ordering food in, friends and family will start calling the cops to do check ups on you, because they haven't seen you in weeks, and you never answer your phone.

Soon...you'll be one of us....

Des

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I'm looking forward to posting. I thought it was 15 posts? I kinda wish I could at least post a bit in other general forums to reach that amount though. Seems like most people would just post random hellos just to reach 15-20 instead of actually trying to post meaningful posts.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by GreyCobra

It's 20 posts minimum to make your own threads.

You could always give a thankyou to everyone in this thread, and it would add up pretty quick to 20 posts. Otherwise, get yourself out there and post away. You are able to post in any thread under 20, but can only send U2Us to Mods and can't start your own threads until then.

You seem like a pretty level-headed guy, so just find a topic of interest and throw your 2c in. You'd be surprised just how fast posts add up once you get into it.

edit on 4/4/2013 by 74Templar because: ETA

top topics

<< 1   >>

join