It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think we've been playing Monopoly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I know this is a touchy subject for most of us. I lost a heap of Superannuation in 2009, lucky not to lose my house when I lost my job, and the more I think of it it just seems to me the Bankers and the Elites have been playing Monopoly with our hard earned for the last 200 years or so.
To them we are nothing more than assets and liabilities, and when you think about it Soldiers fighting in wars are little more than pawns on a chess board.
Yes I am simplifying this, but to these guys it is just a game, they lose a million or two and with another investment
they get it back. It would take me 20 years to earn a million dollars. Most of us battlers, lose our livelihoods when they buy and sell badly but they are barely touched by any of this, our Governments in their generosity are happy to bail them out when they fail. Tell that to the guy living on the street that cant pay his mortgage and has lost his wife and kids.
Well it looks like the game of Monopoly is almost over and the Elites have made sure they have plenty stuck away for when the game is over (land, businesses, Gold, Investrments etc.) and naturally the banks will take back the money and put it back in the box. Because it is their money after all as they did lend it to us, just so we could participate in the game.
But where will that leave the rest of us when their game is over?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by kudegras

Because it is their money after all as they did lend it to us, just so we could participate in the game.

Bingo. It's more like debt based monopoly. Imagine if at the start of the game you don't simply spread out the money between the players, but there's another player who lends out the game money to the players and they are bound to pay it back at some point with interest on top. Any fool can see that wont work because the money to pay the interest doesn't exist. So the most obvious option is to simply get more money from the guy who creates it and loans it out, to cover previous debts... but still that wont solve anything if all money is created as a debt, unless you continue injecting new money into the game without stopping. Hence unlimited quantitative easing.
edit on 2/4/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
your not wrong!
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by kudegras

i sometimes think that the scary "they" deeded a big working class to get resources for everything, and when the game is almost over, they will have everything they need for--- i dont know. live inside a mountain when the rest of us will get a bug spray. and the huge working class is needed no more.
they have metals, seedbanks, technology, because we provided the original labour,

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by CONEDESTROYA
your not wrong!
www.youtube.com...

You beat me to it! but I'm going to embed it so it may raise awareness to this video.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by kudegras
Well it looks like the game of Monopoly is almost over and the Elites have made sure they have plenty stuck away for when the game is over (land, businesses, Gold, Investrments etc.) and naturally the banks will take back the money and put it back in the box. Because it is their money after all as they did lend it to us, just so we could participate in the game.
But where will that leave the rest of us when their game is over?

What happens to those who have assets & no debts at all & is not an elite? And has stocked up enough food & other supplies for over a year? Also is not to close the the big city. Curious.

Good topic, think you nailed it well here.
edit on 2-4-2013 by MegaSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaSpace

Survival for one year is one thing, but try and survive in that same world for 10 years when the price of scarcities such as loaves of bread or the ingredients to make that loaf of bread is 100 times what it is now.
There is no doubt they have a plan well in place, I think our basic freedom's in such a horror world will be at a cost most of us wont be able to pay. I feel they have let us off the leash for a long time. Soon they may want to rein that leash in. I dont plan on being part of the slave class I assure you.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Knives4eyes

Isn't it amazing how some things touch you on a subconscious level, I saw that vid a couple of years ago and had forgotten about it, for some reason I felt like posting that today and I feel I have plagiarised it a bit but it obviously affected me enough to bring forth those concepts which to my way of thinking are very true.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by solve

I still think they will need a labour force but I doubt it will be as cushy as it is at this present time. The gloves will be off and the illusions cast aside, we will be their debt slaves if we want to live in their world.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Yeah but as we know the money really has no basis of value, only what they gave it and how much they want to inflate it. We have been in this system so long we dont know any other way. Maybe we should use the barter card system and cut out the middle men.

top topics

join