It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Obama? White House Schedule blank this week?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

You can't be serious???

This is what happens when you become more and more desperate to find things to complain about, you lose common sense and start coming up with crap like this.

Look at last weeks "schedule" and look at the verb tenses. It is an activity log...it states exactly what he DID...not what he is going to do.

Monday is filled in...well...because Monday has already passed.

You are seriously complaining about Obama not having done anything in the future....UNBELIEVABLE.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
My guess is he is attending Illuminati functions and sacrificing someone at one of their sacred ceremonies.

edit on 2-4-2013 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by xedocodex

As Wrabbit2000 stated a few posts back. This isn't a thread about Obama or about its administration. It's about the timing where the activities go blank.

And I for one i'm feeling quite unsettled with the whole NK situation. As should you, i'm not saying you should be panicking but at least get briefed and how this whole thing might explode fast and really bad.

I also see the agenda got filled on Tuesday, so far all is well.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I would guess that the NORKs will pull off or be blamed for some horrifying disaster, perhaps a nuke or EMP, and China will take over there, claiming they have to stabilize the region and save the US from further attack....and Obama will pop up from some safe hole in the ground and tell the rest of us, we have no choice but to go along.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Senduko

As Wrabbit2000 stated a few posts back. This isn't a thread about Obama or about its administration. It's about the timing where the activities go blank.

And I for one i'm feeling quite unsettled with the whole NK situation. As should you, i'm not saying you should be panicking but at least get briefed and how this whole thing might explode fast and really bad.

Thanks, and you got it 100%. At this point, anything said in past threads aside for the current situation? I would be very happy to see Obama come out of his shell for leadership and aggressive leadership at that ..to make this turn out well. I'm fairly certain I'll have blood family members in the Korean theater and in this fight directly if it goes to shooting.

Of all the times and on all the things, this is the last moment in my life I wish the President anything but Godspeed and success in a peaceful and diplomatic resolution. I think it would take a homicidal maniac to want to see it get any worse, right?

I'd even welcome seeing Obama pop up personally over there to try and deal with this head-on and with all the power and authority his office carries for being able to speak with definitive standing on every word he could say. Perhaps if Kim, Obama, ROK's President and Beijing sat down to hash this out (Nuclear non-proliferation can come after people aren't aiming them at each other in anger) directly and as the Heads of State? I dunno... Anything.... You're right about that bad feeling.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

This thread is about Obama...it is a typical S&F gathering Obama hate thread.

And for what...because the schedule is EXACTLY THE SAME AS ALWAYS. It is never pre-filled in, this is how it works...the schedule goes day by day.

The OP knows this...he also knows that any Obama hate thread will get him the S&F he seeks....it's kind of sad.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Funny thing about members with golden status, once you get it, you don't lose it. So the whole S&F becomes kinda obsolete.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
theres something on tuesday now maybe they fill it in day to day?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by terriblyvexed

Yes....like they have done FOREVER.

But the OP likes to hate on Obama for anything he does...so of course since Obama isn't a time traveler and doesn't do things in the future...it is thread worthy.

Any excuse to hate Obama.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I do not know about that website but I do know Obama will be in Denver for part of the day tomorrow and then in San Fran later in the day and then in Atherton CA the next day and back to the White House on Friday. That seems pretty public a pre planned and the press is well aware of it. Of course now the President can run a crisis from anywhere so rushing back to the White House would be purley symbolic.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Also could be something having to do with the new month. They may have filled out a great deal of March ahead of time, then just not gotten around to April until now.

Of all things to complain about, people pick ... the published schedule on the White House website? Who gives a crap if it is posted on there. You say you want to see it on there, I say ... why pay a person to put it on there?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by xedocodex

This thread is about Obama...it is a typical S&F gathering Obama hate thread.

And for what...because the schedule is EXACTLY THE SAME AS ALWAYS. It is never pre-filled in, this is how it works...the schedule goes day by day.

The OP knows this...he also knows that any Obama hate thread will get him the S&F he seeks....it's kind of sad.

I'm late and gotta run but this needed a reply.

Take a hard look at my mini-profile and those numbers. The Stars and the Posts, in particular. Flags too for that matter. Do you honestly think I even keep track or CARE what those numbers are anymore? The only one there I even watch these days is my Watts rank and that's more for a tongue in cheek 'Gotcha!' I figure I have to drop to a friend when numbers eventually meet and pass. It's a cute little thing and strictly an inside one at this point. That's the only number of the bunch I even watch.

An additional note on Stars and Flags both. At a certain point, they become self sustaining and build whether the member logs in or not. I could take a week off entirely and the numbers will still have grown in the mean time. That's what makes it about meaningless to watch or "try to get more". Not beyond the early days of a new user getting established anyway.

This has nothing to do with fame, glory or popularity. This is about a deep and very strong concern for the near term future of at least 3 nations and many millions of people IN them. It's petty to suggest otherwise and a sign of the times for how folks are changing in thinking. Nothing like a positive change...not at all.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by terriblyvexed

Shiny blue star for you vexed!

As I posted earlier, this was figured out in a thread from last December during the doom days.
Government knows it is The End of the world? No posted schedule for the President after 12/20/12

And if people really want to confirm for themselves that is the way it happens, then they can check the archives in the way back machine. (note: the schedules were added to the website in 2010, July 10th specifically)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Take a hard look at my mini-profile and those numbers. The Stars and the Posts, in particular. Flags too for that matter. Do you honestly think I even keep track or CARE what those numbers are anymore?

Yes I do...I think that they are very very important to you.

The only one there I even watch these days is my Watts rank and that's more for a tongue in cheek 'Gotcha!' I figure I have to drop to a friend when numbers eventually meet and pass. It's a cute little thing and strictly an inside one at this point. That's the only number of the bunch I even watch.

Exactly...you care very much about your "ranking".

Which is directly tied to your flags and stars...this is a game to you...you want to "beat" your friends. It's kind of sad.

This has nothing to do with fame, glory or popularity. This is about a deep and very strong concern for the near term future of at least 3 nations and many millions of people IN them.

And yet you choose to address your addiction to stars and flags instead of addressing your actual topic and admit that you are wrong because Tuesday is now filled in. And tomorrow Wednesday will be filled in...so and and so forth.

But you attracted the Obama haters...they blindly starred and flagged you...even though the content of this thread is 100% pure horse crap.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

I do thank you.... Contrary to the impression some seem to have gotten ...My OP last night was written as much an open question to those who knew how this all worked and whether this was or was not normal, as anything else.

I appreciate the fact you first posted what has now ..finally.. been updated on the White House site. I rarely go to the White House site and rarely ever pay attention to the specifics of what Obama does on any given day. So, I wasn't sure if it was normal to lag for announcing things or not.

In fairness, it seemed odd because public appearances are, afterall, public. If the public doesn't know about them in advance, they can't very well be attending to give an audience when needed, right? lol.... Anyway.. The specifics of what the President is doing isn't terribly reassuring for world events as it now appears for Tuesday on the White House site, but it's good to see the people he's spending the day with and what he's up to are likely focused very much on North Korea and those regional issues.... Singapore eh? Hmm.. Indeed. That does make me feel better.

edit on 2-4-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

You have a right to your opinion....and, I suppose you have a right to drop into my threads on a regular basis to attack me, personally and directly. At least, nothing is done about it and I don't make any complaints on it, anyway. That's not my way.

I'd sure wonder why I'm such a point of interest and fixation for you though? This isn't the first thread. You've dropped in to attack me nose to nose on my own threads a number of times now. I imagine folks see that though and it's all considered. (you seem to miss...or ignore the posts where I give this guy I supposedly hate credit for what he does right...but that's another thing I guess)

Have a good and happy day, eh?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

His daughters are in Colorado? I assume most of us thought DIA. This is all really creepy now. All this news of economic collapse followed up by the Presidents family coincidentally in a state where the Major Airport serves as a underground base. Now at first I didn't believe it, but when I started reading about it, of course, red flags started jumping up everywhere. Not just the mural, but the size of the lot in apportion to the size of the airport, various buildings being buried etc etc.

Well anyway, maybe their just going skiing or something. Probably going to Aspen with your tax payer money as those kids sip down those $10 hot coco's. Damn shame.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

delete
edit on 2-4-2013 by Senduko because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join