It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy guy and his pet wolf!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Stare into her evil eyes!

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Komonazmuk

Awwww...what a Beauty she is....does she take off if not in the house, or fenced area. GPs are well known for their wandering nature. I once found Bear 3 miles up on the Appalachian Trail when he got out while I was not home.

She's a beauty that one.....she looks like she is going to be a big one too. Bear was the only pup out of his litter with the Bandit markings. All the others were pure white. The breeder almost decided to keep him for his markings...but I got him instead.

Des

edit on 1-4-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Oh yeah if she see's it she thinks it's hers, goes for humans too, wants to meet every person she encounters, when I walk I have her on a leash, and she pulls me, and then we stop so she can smell a spot for a few minutes then we continue along.

She has to investigate everything.

edit on 1-4-2013 by Komonazmuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Komonazmuk

They like to post P-Mail on their walks...that's what I call it. Have to stop at every spot any other animal has marked.

Reading and posting P-Mail....

Des

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Crazy and his pet what what what? Wolf you say? There's a combination that may not mesh well.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Can Bear jump an 8ft fence with no problem? Has Bear got fangs like a wolf? Theres a lot more than size to be afraid of.

Like them getting out of the yard when bored. That's exactly why you turn them into indoor pets, if you have one. Outside when you're outside, inside when you're inside.

The thing about wild pets, or even a large breed dog, is to be able to protect them, from other people's perceptions, actions, complaints, rumours, etc.

Thing about the half wild pets I've had, was the fear of car rides. My last one, the coy cross, if I was going out in a vehicle, she'd act like her job was to hold down the couch

Every visit to the vet, I'd get her as far as the truck or car, she'd panic, and I'd have to lift her and force her in.
Thankfully, she was perfectly behaved in the house.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Me! Killed by a fox
A feral cat

Most humans have lost the ability to defend themselves against animals. Even a wolf is not a threat. A hunting pack, perhaps. Few people understand the psychology of wild animals and what they will and will not attack. The risk of a broken hand to us almost inconsequential, an xray, a cast and all is well.

A broken paw for a wild animals is a death sentence, always. They will not risk combat unless essential for defense. Show them that you are capable of harming them and they will retreat.

For a pack of wolves, climb a tree!

P

edit on 1/4/2013 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Amber...I will agree with you, in that some people don't have the temperament to have wolves as companions. It takes extra vigilance and extra time to bond with a wild animal. Taking on a wolf is not something to go into on a lark.

But, on the other hand, to dismiss anyone having one as a companion as nuts...is not fair either.

jmoho....

Des

edit on 1-4-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

OK to let you know where I stand, I am one of the worlds biggest fans of dogs, I have mine and I treat them better than most folks do their 2 legged children, mine also eat better than 2 legged crumbsnatchers.
I can watch days worth of human tragedy and never flinch, yet the first sign of animal cruelty and my heart skips a beat wanting justice in the way of blood.
That being said, this beautiful animal should not be in a cage.
Just off the top there is way too much food aggression, unless the human is doing something else off camera.
This human is not crazy but stupid and looking to prove something.
I don't know whether to hope for the worst for the human in this video as this could deter future idiots from attempting to domesticate these beautiful creatures.
Get a friggin Malamute or a Husky and claim it to be a "mini wolf" if you must have a dog that looks like this.
These wolves are born with a freedom streak that some call wild or feral and once that is taken, they are not the same.
I love my domesticated dogs but, they come from a long line of domestication.
I do not need my dogs to be tough as I would NEVER allow them to fight for me or any money.
If they ever draw blood, it will be after I am well dead and cold.
Only a fool attempts to swim upsteream on the rapids.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join