It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanton Friedman: A real spoof? Or is he really expressing his feelings?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I know its april fools and all and that this video is a spoof, however, one has to wonder if Stanton was using it as a platform to secretly get across his true feelings, lol

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Vrill

My guess is it was a April fools joke.

-SAP-

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Doesn't even sound like him. But watch... tomorrow there will be a STANTON CONFESSES thread right here.

And a new genre will be born.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Vrill

Why?

This is silly.

Are ufo proponents now held down with their hands tied to toe the 'ADVOCATE UFO' party lines?

What would possibly be a reason for Stanton to have to be sly about slipping out his inner feelings?

Just why? are there Men In Beige, who sneak up at mid day and slip innocent people into the public? Are there alien abductions where the humans probe the greys? Are there secret bases in Nevada that hold 365 day a year open house and let you go play with the alien tech? Does Justin Bieber sound good somewhere?

What topsy turvy world are you in where it would make sense that Stanton is really a UFO denier, but a fearin' for his life from tptb so he has to sneak out a message on April Fools, with a secret hand shake behind the microphone so the rest of us get the nod?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Vrill

I've talked to him at some length face to face.

I'm totally convinced that he's totally or near totally convinced that the craft are real and originally did not come from mankind's work . . .

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Even on April Fools' Day, that video deserves at least three rebuttals.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Vrill

many a true word is said in jest..

He might have claimed it was a joke but i think he was truly getting some stuff off his chest.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
Doesn't even sound like him. But watch... tomorrow there will be a STANTON CONFESSES thread right here.

This is already at least the second one here...

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Vrill

Just for the record, I asked Stan to record this with me as my entire website was converted to an April Fool's Day spoof.
[gratuitous link removed]
It was off the cuff and unscripted so it is a bit clunky.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Martin Willis
edit on 4/2/2013 by 12m8keall2c because: [gratuitous link removed]

top topics

join