It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Member! Hello to All!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Hello All,
My name is Nancy and I am reaching out from Ocean Springs, MS. I am a mother of five (all grown) and a wife to one of Ocean Springs' finest. I have recently graduated and got my degree in Health Care Administration. _javascript:icon('
')I joined ATS because I have been having some of the craziest dreams lately and needed some answers. Of course I am very new to this site and cannot for the life of me figure out how to post questions about the dreams I've been having. _javascript:icon('
') Any help would be great.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Funny, I joined today because I've been having weird dreams lately and found the site while searching about them on google :s welcome

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Welcome to the site.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Boea21

Hello Boea21 and welcome to ATS. To start a thread you first need 20 post. After that go to forum link and choose the one you would like . At the top click new tread. Good luck.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Good to have you aboard the Dream Express. The best thing to do is to post twenty times (make twenty different comments, just to get used to the place). Once you do that you can post a thread and ask about your dreams. Introductory threads aren't used for topics, they are just a hi, introducing yourself. Maybe you shouldn't say too much about yourself either, personal info I mean. And aside from the dreams, you may find out you really enjoy posting here. Enjoy your adventure!

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Boea21

Welcome to the ATS Family, Nancy. You can start by reading, maybe posting in existing threads in the Dreams Forum...then, when you have 20 posts to your name, you can start your own thread on your specific dreams, and questions.

Dreams and Prediction Forum....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Des

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thank you for just saying hello. It's nice to be able to meet new people and thank you for the information you have provided.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Hello Aleister,
Nice to meet you. I'm glad you responded to my post and thank you so much for the information and the advice on posting personal information, I usually don't talk with other people online. Thanks again!

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Hi Destinyone,
Pleased to meet you and thank you for welcoming me into the ATS family, I am looking forward to being apart of my new family. Hope to hear more from you. Thanks for the info.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Psych3d3licPsych3

Hello Psych3,
Thank you for the invite, hope to talk more with you. By the way, love your screen name.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Hello to you as well. It's nice to get a wave every once and a while. lol

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Boea21

Welcome!

Hope you enjoy your stay. Glad you joined!

Peace and love
-nat cat-

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Welcome

Your dreams may get even more odd after a night on ATS

I have strange dreams as if I live in an alternate reality while asleep. I like it!

All the best,

ib

top topics

join