It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Millions
After reading with a sigh yet another alarmist thread about Korea tonight with a post saying 'And so it begins....' , I thought I'd write a thread of the most clumsy, hoary, hackneyed cliches found repeatedly on this once fine website.
1) And so it begins (referring to imminent WW3, natural disaster, etc...... see above) ;
2) Ill-informed claims that we only use 5 or 10 percent of our brain ;
3) Quoting Ocam's Razor inappropriately ;
4) Claims that if you disagree with someone, you are a CIA plant / closet racist / troll ;
5) When someone can't successfully debate against an opponent, pick on spelling or grammar ;
6) ATS police and pedants whining 'But there's already a thread on this from 2001!'
Feel free to add to this list - I'm sure we can go on and on....
Originally posted by Chamberf=6
Originally posted by zilebeliveunknown
reply to post by Millions
"You should seek medical help"
I think he asks valid questions and make good points....
Maybe we ALL need medical help.
Originally posted by boymonkey74
Come on though sometimes a one line question is all you need isn't it?
Are some people getting a little elitist here? must every post be really long? we have conversations in real life where we ask for information in just a few words. Same here.edit on 1-4-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)