posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:17 PM
After reading with a sigh yet another alarmist thread about Korea tonight with a post saying 'And so it begins....' , I thought I'd write a thread
of the most clumsy, hoary, hackneyed cliches found repeatedly on this once fine website.
1) And so it begins (referring to imminent WW3, natural disaster, etc...... see above) ;
2) Ill-informed claims that we only use 5 or 10 percent of our brain ;
3) Quoting Ocam's Razor inappropriately ;
4) Claims that if you disagree with someone, you are a CIA plant / closet racist / troll ;
5) When someone can't successfully debate against an opponent, pick on spelling or grammar ;
6) ATS police and pedants whining 'But there's already a thread on this from 2001!'
Feel free to add to this list - I'm sure we can go on and on....