It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Based out of the UK.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koka
I'm unsure exactly whats happened here, but get the impression Simulacra posted SG's address and phone number because he was annoyed with our founding member being UK based.

It was a pretty detailed collection of Simon's contact information.

i think he meant to use it to show that Simon is from the UK.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Ok everyone I'm here to sort this out! Now children listen up! This is why there are wars. This is why aliens are more advanced than us. This is why half the world is starving. This is why there is so much misery in the world. This is why McDonalds can't serve breakfast after 10 a.m. It's a little thing called nationalism. We are all one race on the same planet. Our enemies are not on Earth but out there on other planets unless there friendly aliens. U.S. elections? No. We should have a world election. A global world government democracy. Simulcra, you don't even know Simon so don't insult him because of his nationality. Did he choose to be British? Thats prejudice. Don't judge someone or something without proof. Read the site motto. You should be thankfull for all the hard work that goes into keeping ATS running. I would suggest that you stop being ungratefull and post topics that have some purpose other than posts which encourage racial discrimination.

[Edited on 3/11/04 by Atomix]

[edit on 3/11/04 by Atomix]

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I never even insulted Simon. People are taking this out of proportion.

Simply put, I was shocked that ATS was based out of the UK BECAUSE at times the site seems so pro-american/patriotic.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The UK is largely pro-American, why should that be a shock?

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
The UK is largely pro-American, why should that be a shock?

It's almost as if I purchased an american flag, looked at the tag and saw that it was 'Made in the UK'.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra

Originally posted by drbryankkruta
SO WHAT..... YOUR AVATAR SAYS WALES, UK [edit on 3/11/2004 by drbryankkruta]

I'm living in wales temporarily. I'm an american.

Enjoy your new home cause if your going to give away everyones private information because you feel you have a right I'm not sure I would feel safe with you coming back , brings back memories of posters in the library
archives I saw once , loose lips sink ships, or better yet one that said something about if you talk a soldier might die....

Common dude I was wrong for insulting you and made a public appology here and in a thread titled appology yet , the arrogence of thinking you did nothing wrong by over stepping your bounds and in an international board
like ATS, guve me a break . you need make it right like I did not offer excuses instead.

Slow posting again dang it someone took there foot off the gas at ATS
HAHAHAHAHA.............THE GAS IS ON THE RIGHT ATS?????? hahahahahaa

[edit on 3/11/2004 by drbryankkruta]

[edit on 3/11/2004 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   

It's almost as if I purchased an american flag, looked at the tag and saw that it was 'Made in the UK'.

That's silly, it always says 'Made in China'

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Listen, I obtained this information simply by doing a whois on abovetopsecret.com

That's it. This is public information. Easily obtained by anyone. Deny ignorance people.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard

[size=10]HA!! I love it good one UK Wizard......Good One

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I see no purpose to this discussion at all. Cyber space is international, bottom line. I think this thread has gone the way of the dinosaur.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Listen, I obtained this information simply by doing a whois on abovetopsecret.com

That's it. This is public information. Easily obtained by anyone. Deny ignorance people.

Then its up to them to find it out, not for you to give it out ,

DANG dude you cant be that dense>>>>>>>>>

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Ok i think this thread has had its day,

So i see no more reason to keep it open,

Thread closed,

Feel free to u2u if theres something you want to say

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Just to let everyone know that despite the fact I very rarely take part in conversation, I visit this site at least every couple hours of my waking life.

I am always around and lurking in the background (and this can be seen by the Who's Online bar at the bottom of the forum homepage), but due to the extremely large nature of what ATS has become my continued authorative presence is not required due to the extremely capable and strong-working nature of the moderators and senior staff.

My name is Simon, I am British and living in the UK, and I created the greatest alternative website on the Internet... if that makes the non-Brits (ahem, small minority of Americans) feel bad, don't forget that most of the greatest minds in the world are in fact not American. In the digital age, you shouldn't restrict your minds to nationality, the online generation are a new breed in their own right!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join