It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO'S- what we can determine from observation.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
So, this is a simple thread that I would like to have detail the characteristics, and what info we can derive from these characteristics.

UFO characteristics.
-appear blurry.
-various intensities of blurryness.
-small craft (by human standards)
-move so fast the velocity should easily kill any pilots.
-simple geometric designs, reminiscent of the simple designs we see the borg on startrek use.
-faster than the speed of light velocities.
-landing spots have accelerated animal and vegetative growth, higher than normal radiation for the area.

what can we determine from these common characteristics?

SOME QUICK RELATIVITY FROM EINSTEIN.

-When something is heavy, it warps space. Space isn't just space tho, it's time. Space and time are the same thing. It's called space-time.

- Think of space as water. the universe as a glass.

-Gravitational lensing is a characteristic of Einstein's relativity. The sun, for instance, is so heavy that it warps the space-time around it to the point where you can see objects behind the sun. Put a marble in the glass of water. pretend it's floating in the middle, not at the bottom or the top. imagine it's spinning. Does your view of the glass's contents become distorted by the waves following the spinning marble? Yes.

-Finally, nothing IN the water can move faster than light. (yes, I'm aware aquaman can swim fast. lets forget about him). This parallels to the fact that nothing int he universe can travel faster than the speed of light.

APPLYING RELATIVITY TO UFO'S

The only way to go faster than the speed of light, is to move the space-time that you are in, faster than the speed of light. This is called "warp", and it works exactly like in startrek. Essentially, its a device that, at the flip of a switch, can become heavy, or in other words, create gravity.

-The blurryness= gravatational lensing.

-Terminal velocity for pilots? = the pilots arent moving- the space-time they are in IS moving, though. This is the only way to move faster than the speed of light.

-Higher than regional normal radiation, rapid vegetation and wildlife growth at landing spots for ufo's?= space-time is readjusting to normal from being disrupted by the gravity field made by the ufo's warp engine. Time was moving faster due to the warping of space-time that is inherit to gravity. The growth is at a normal rate, but within a region where time has accelerated briefly due to the warp engine. The radiation levels are also likely normal, but once again, warped space in this area would probably make it read on devices from a distance like its more radioactive than normal. Also, radiation is likely coming from the ship itself.

-small craft= small pilots.
-small craft= limited facilities= scout ship= there's a mothership nearby...

-simple ship designs that have never changed though out human history?= a lack of creativity on the part of it's manufacturers.

-------
i would also like to point out that these aliens have likely lost their battle to their own new world order, which has assured no defiance by removing creativity and individuality as much as possible.

what leads me to this conclusion?
its all circumstantial, unlike my previous comments.

-on earth, we assure obedience by removing individuality. for example- all earth militaries do this. corporations do this too. all religions do this as well, for example, the sikh's do everything possible to look, act, and dress the same.. they dont want fresh ideas- they want you to be a nice cog in the system. cogs are cheap and can be replaced.

individuality spawns creativity though, and without creativity, you have no problem solving skills, no new ship designs. no new ideas for technology, and no real solutions for whatever we have been abducted for. no new ideas means bad ideas get pushed, regardless of who it hurts. it's kinda like oil- no new energy ideas? then we gotta use oil, nomatter how inefficient and harmful it is.

creativity is why i think humans can win. aliens simply don't have it, because it's impossible to control a creative populace. simply look at our history books and you see my point.

we can win.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DEEP6

There as excellent engineering study on this topic, "Unconventional flying objects" by Paul R Hill. Gives a really down to Earth (pun unintended) view to the physics of the phenomena, and really de-mystifies it.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by deckdel

ill be looking into this....thanks mang.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.....

Des

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DEEP6

-When something is heavy, it warps space. Space isn't just space tho, it's time. Space and time are the same thing. It's called space-time.

Didn't Quantum physics throw that baby out with the bath water?

I'm of the opinion that time is just a human emotional construct to make sense out of their environment.

Catch ya later....

edit on 1-4-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

care to elaborate?

to the best of my knowledge, nobody has discredited relativity to date.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Nuclear reactions create gravity.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by smirkley

gonna have to cite your sources. cant find any.

im sure if einstein's relativity was proven incorrect, it would be big news.

nuclear reactions is too unspecific.

yes, if you mean the spacetime waves that come from electrons popping in and out of existance that are probably akin to whats up with quarks.

if you mean anything else, i have yet to encounter anyone who agrees with you, or any evidence.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
What are we trying to "win"?

The "small pilot" problem can be explained simply = alien drones....

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DEEP6
reply to post by olaru12

care to elaborate?

to the best of my knowledge, nobody has discredited relativity to date.

So who should I believe? You or this guy?arxiv.org...

If you got any credentials, I'd like to see em!

edit on 1-4-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

thats a good idea.

but it would have to be bio-drones. otherwise, why send a ship when you can send an orb, or some other smaller device that isnt so easily spotted.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DEEP6

(remember, this is an introduction thread)

But since I need to "cite my sources", tell you what, lets begin with Physics 101 and planetary evolution.

Einstein's description works in more cases than Newton's. For example, a collection of energetic particles in a box will have a gravitational effect that depends not only on the mass of the particles but also their energies.

van.physics.illinois.edu...

But this may be better deserved in it's own thread.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
OP, are you assuming that UFO's are all "small craft" or do you have something to show that, say, the majority of reported sightings are?

Same questions applies to the "designs".

From what I have read over the years we have reports of all manner of shapes(designs), and sizes that range from a few centimeters to a few kilometers. Add to that all kinds of light configurations, and a veritable menagerie of sighted UFO occupants.

Diversity seems to be evident if you ask me.

As for individuality, creativity etc. Unless we can make an assessment of an alien culture it is all anthropomorphic conjecture IMO.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Umm, my credentials mean nothing cuz I didn't invent relativity.

Einstein's credentials are what youre questioning.

Einstein says mass warps space. All evidence encountered since have supported his claim.

-gravatational lensing.
-time differentials between earth and earth's space craft (satellites, shuttles, probes).
-the most accurate calculations predicting planet orbits.
-gps technology in your car and phone.
-black holes.
-nukes

people that support einstein?
-feynman
-hawking
-suskind
-oppenhimer
-von braum
-kaku
-witton
-fermi
-dalihan

theres more, but i think thats enough.

mass warps space. the source im citing is-
ON THE ELECTRODYNAMICS
OF MOVING BODIES-Einstein.

www.fourmilab.ch...

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

the ships are all-

cylindrical- big
saucer- small
triangle- big
orb- basketball size

i have yet to hear of another kind of design.

also, you never hear of aliens dressing individually (or at all in most cases). you dont hear abductees talking about alien music, anything artistic, or anything that makes them look different from eachother...aside from height once in a while.

no aliens go out of their way to display individuality.
edit on 1-4-2013 by DEEP6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by smirkley

energy = electrons, which have mass.

energy= kenetic energy, which means it has mass anyway, and the faster something goes, the more energy it has, the heavier it gets.

straightup e=mc^2

no deviation from relativity here, broseff.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DEEP6

the ships are all-

cylindrical- big
saucer- small
triangle- big
orb- basketball size

i have yet to hear of another kind of design.

You should say most are yes, but not all.

also, you never hear of aliens dressing individually (or at all in most cases). you dont hear abductees talking about alien music, anything artistic, or anything that makes them look different from eachother...aside from height once in a while.

no aliens go out of their way to display individuality.

You cannot make the assumption that the 'aliens'(if indeed they are aliens) that abductees report seeing are anymore representative of their cultures than a platoon of US Marines are representative of American culture.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

good points, but, a troop of us marines have individual mannerisms, words one guy uses and says different than other guys in that troop. also, in that troop, the members will likely not all look exactly the same, with the same height and physical bodies.

the only assumptions i can make are those from the general consensus of abductees.

also, im interested, what other ship designs are there?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DEEP6

When we take abduction reports involving the Greys for example, there does seem to be some sort of hive mentality involved.

Reports involving the very human Nordic race seem to reveal a species not unlike our own, maybe even our genetic forebears, they are claimed to be very highly advanced in both the societal and spiritual sense. I imagine that culturally compared to human society they would make us look base and barbaric on many levels. Of course this is all speculation.

As to craft design, for example the Hessdalen valley in Norway, a hotbed of UFO activity, there are reports of "loaf" shaped craft with forward pointing "headlights", or another example are the "refrigerator" shaped and sized vehicles with a red light at either end reported many times on the 'Skinwalker Ranch' in Utah. Or even the gigantic chevron shaped craft seen during the 'Phoenix Lights' flap. The list goes on.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

unless they have rock and roll, they are not culturally superior.

every culture thinks they are spiritually superior. everyone thinks they are right. nobody has evidence. this, to me, means the nordics are just as full of # as islam, or the christians.

so... all simple geometric shapes, like i said.

thanks for the citing of sources tho. im going to be looking into the ship encounters youve mentioned. ive got an interest in starship design.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join