It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kate and Prince Williams Baby - Any predictions?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Why would anyone care about their baby or them for any matter. My answer : Who gives a rats ass!!!!!!!!

link   
i predict another silver-spoon parasite child pattering along the red carpet of it's anachronistic privileged life into a ready-made golden future of idle pointlessness.

edit on 2/4/13 by RoScoLaz because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by ibiubu

Emma is a nice name I think maybe Kate will go for a traditional name like Emma I just hope she doesnt start going for names like Apple etc

God go with you to newbie friend

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Oh my OP what have you started lol

Hope Kate's not on ATS as the poor girl will be on her knees right now crying and praying that the babys not going to come out green and looking like my next door neighbours lizards not to mention the dying bit which I think is a bit over the top.

Whatever happened to friendly chats over a cuppa with friends instead of nasty name calling about a poor baby that hasn't took its first breath.

Chill out people go take a chill pill and as young un's say "stop drinking the cold ad" (have I got that bit right I'm old lol)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ballymoney50
Whatever happened to friendly chats over a cuppa with friends instead of nasty name calling about a poor baby that hasn't took its first breath.

For some ATS members, anyone with the remotest connection to power/wealth/prestige is assumed to be an alien unless proven otherwise, lol.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

I think it's called jealousy

I'm away for a cuppa and a bun

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Elvis Hendrix

It's in the off topic section! Let us have a little fun with our guesses! If you don't care to see it scroll on past, buddy! Have a terrific day!!
edit on 2-4-2013 by Jennyfrenzy because: Misspelling

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Jennyfrenzy

Yehar Jenny well said

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join