It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Administration: "Kill U.S. Dollar"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by madmac5150

THX THX for this.

Have been asserting this was the goal for years. It's just obvious.

Even taking the Biblical END TIMES outline and working back, one would have to conclude that this would HAVE to be their goal to arrive at the END GAME they seek.

UN AGENDA 21 depopulation scheme . . .

Engineered plague parts of that . . .

gun confiscation . . .

DEATH OF THE U.S. DOLLAR . . .

CHIP ID IMPLANT . . .

all fit toward an ultimate tyranny worse than the world has ever known.

It is brazenly obvious. They even haughtily flaunt their plans, goals, strategies now because they rightly believe that there is nothing that will stop them. They believe nothing can stop them. They are wrong about that.

Almighty God will bring them to a screeching halt at Armageddon. Their boss that dupes them knows that.

But his goal is to trash as many mortals as possible just as they are trashing the dollar enroute to their tyrannical destination.

As Rothschild said long ago--he didn't care what form of government a nation had as long as he controlled the money.

They have essentially been there under the table a long time. Now they are bringing their evil into broad daylight and in neon lights.

And still the Eloi sheeple silently shuffle down into the caverns of the Morlach's for dinner . . . as dinner.

All of those events happened in an alternate timeline.

BTW, they all sound very similar to the Murals at Denver International Airport.

We have switched to Plan B.

The Cabal & Illuminati plan was called off.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnik

Who did they vote for?

As though the SElection makes any difference! They have bragged in their own words about their control and manipulation of both good-cop/bad-cop political parties for at least 150 years. . . .

twoday.net...

It's all farce.

It's all Kabuki theater.

It's all a charade on the Monte Carlo race to hell.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

They COULD have conceivably called off ONE VARIATION of their plan.

Satan has NOT called the whole thing off.

Window dressing and appearances don't change the substance underneath.

They'll throw any number of people, plans, strategies under the bus to achieve their ultimate goals.
edit on 2/4/2013 by BO XIAN because: word form fix

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by TauCetixeta

They COULD have conceivably called off ONE VARIATION of their plan.

Satan has NOT called the whole thing off.

Window dressing and appearances don't change the substance underneath.

They'll throw any number of people, plans, strategies under the bus to achieve their ultimate goals.
edit on 2/4/2013 by BO XIAN because: word form fix

Satan is not as powerful as you may think. He is vulnerable.

Remember in the Holy Bible where he is kept in a box and imprisoned for 1,000 years?

The Book of Revelation will not occur as seen by the Apostle.

We have switched to Plan B.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I have firmly believed for a while. Whether it's Obama, or whoever there is some group behind the government. call it a mob, mafia whatever you choose. Obama is just obviously easier to control and be a puppet, he's too concerned with his kids vacations, and his own vacations. The ones to feel sorry for are the elderly (which I have a theory will soon be a maximum age in this country to do things, the opposite of the legal age), and the disabled (myself included) where are they going to be, can nearly get by now? someone email me at drprime22 'at' yahoo dot com I am very interested in where you find these things. I only have my theories to go on, I would like to know where you find this information on things

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Maybe Arizona and Utah are on to something... both states have passed legislation allowing once again silver and gold to be used as legal tender...

If the states are independently passing laws to allow such to happen, does this mean that they are not in on the killing of the dollar? Or does this mean that they are intending to set the model for all states to folllow in re-adopting a metal backed economy and then furthering us from the dollar by making people want to buy precious metals at super inflated prices thus making up the difference in our failing dollar by folks willingly giving out more of their hard earned cash. That would be kind of like a "Voluntary Cypress Haircut" if everyone were to purchase gold that has inflated 60% or more etc...
Of course, when the purchasing starts to really take root, will the gov't impose tracking on anyone purchasing more than 1oz jsut to be sure they know where it is when they need to come for it later?

I am leery of the states pushing a metal purchasing agenda.... seems if they are all connected to killing the dollar, there has to be a reason for pushing this. On a positive thought, maybe they want us all to have our little stashes of metal so we can stop trading with China, close up our borders and have an internal metals bartering/payment base to sustain an economy while we leave the other countries with a bunch of IOU''s

Sorry for the streaming thoughts... just wanted to get it out of my head and I am interacting a few toddlers home while preschool is on break.... (pulls at hair)....

edit on 2-4-2013 by evc1shop because: added quote for clarification

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ttobban

A lot of people is working in those companies from your flag.
They are providing their salaries and other rights there.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

@OP Wow that is one of the most twisted and out of context quotes ever.
Obviously that is a response to a suggested economic strategy. It sounds to me that the quote is actually AGAINST such a strategy. Go ahead try and picture an actual conversation.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
CONgrats to all of you "share the wealth' folks - ya gettin exactly what ya voted for.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibajaba
CONgrats to all of you "share the wealth' folks - ya gettin exactly what ya voted for.

What they voted for is the destruction of The Constitution and the American way of life. When the next meltdown hits it will be all the people who voted for this mess that will be most affected when there is no more government handouts.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

A currency switch or update may be necessary to assuage the difficulties and dilemmas that seem to be mounting at greater rates each and every day.

People should not fear this scenario, as I know many do, due to their immediate association with notions like the NWO and the negative connotation the label holds.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Canada Free Press....making the onion look like cutting edge journalism.

Yes, I am sure some secret anonymous person totally heard Obama say that...then he ate a baby and vomited fire.

Sorry...any "press" that has Obama cartoons with horns on it isn't really the most trusted unbias source.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by vtr99

What they voted for is the destruction of The Constitution and the American way of life. When the next meltdown hits it will be all the people who voted for this mess that will be most affected when there is no more government handouts.

Well yes...that is exactly what every Obama supporter voted for...even said so on the ballot "Check for the end of America, or Romney".

And sadly...even then Romney lost. Better just give up than have that fool at the wheel.

Seriously, I think its time you step out of the delusional spin bubble...really the only thing you are unintentionally saying is that your candidates are so incomprehensibly bad that people would rather just blow up the country than let you lot run it (again).

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Even if they did kill the dollar, you'd still probably maintain all your wealth through a new system.

And they're not gonna kill the dollar yet, maybe within a couple decades.

And we're still gonna be hungry.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I don't think lowering the worth of the dollar will fix any of our problems, with money.
I was just thinking what about the debt we owe others anyway the DOW stock worries me.
Just my opinion I'm an amateur with knowing the worth of money.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
the dollar is just paper with ink on it, backed by nothing...

LOL

Truth is Truth and shall be known

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
the dollar is just paper with ink on it, backed by nothing...

LOL

Truth is Truth and shall be known

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by KyleMeacham

Governments around the world hold massive reserves of US dollar denominated assets - mostly bonds. The amount is definitely greater than 5 trillion.

There is also significant property and businesses inside the US itself owned by foreigners or foreign companies.

A currency swap (issue of new currency while taking older currency out of circulation) is done to take counterfeit out of the system. It does not change status of US debt.

It is not possible for US Federal Govt. to just kill the dollar. US is doing what is logical - devalue the dollar every year by creating more and more, and thus the value of overseas holdings goes down (or at least stays the same).

The devalue of the dollar has a negative impact on Americans - it causes inflation, which is higher than the bank interest rates, thus causing Americans' savings to decline in value.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
sure the USD is all messed up ( well, down)
however,
the source in the OP ( Canadafreepress ) is considered to be the Canadian version of "sorcha fail"

edit on 2-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by vtr99

Yup all those handouts for the banks billions every month, to the same Bankers, over and over again while brain washed masses com-plane about Obama phones and food stamps, meanwhile all of us have to pay for BAC and Goldman who are using there customers deposits to trade stocks, and giving them 2 percent a year,, for there money. [Ya great deal there] Corp welfare is killing the dollar, just think everyday the banks take a average of 2 billion from the fed. and of course the middle class pays for it, That's what hurts the dollar, and the blind worry about foodstamps,,,

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join