It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, guns should be illegal. And...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Just make dying punishable by, um. . . death! (But make it a very slow death, like "death by eating dry toast!" or "death by watching re-runs of Honey Boo-Boo")

I am pretty sure that the SCOTUS would strike it down as cruel and unusual punishment.

Dry toast, that's awful.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I am anti-skub and pro Libertarian.

Now i'm confused

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
"Anyone pro-skub will be placed on a terrorist watch list."
-Janet Napolitano, Queen Buddha of DHS

Sorry folks.

She threw down the gauntlet!

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
"Anyone pro-skub will be placed on a terrorist watch list."
-Janet Napolitano, Queen Buddha of DHS

Sorry folks.

She threw down the gauntlet!

If God didn't want us to have SKUB, he wouldn't have made SKUB.

(omg, I am using the p*t head argument that I always thought was a fail)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
well, just to add, your chances of dying of a Terrorist act in the united states

1 in 20 MILLION

so yea for the NDAA and Patriot ACT, lets here it for the TSA....

that makes me feel SO much safer, how about YOU?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by thedigirati

Lol and I think I read somewhere that your chances of dying in a terrorist attack are almost the same as your chances of getting cancer from one of the TSA's full body scanners.
So I guess we're back at square one!
edit on 1-4-2013 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Ya, ban those guns, make them illegal, worked well for the drugs right?
i mean none of us have seen any junkies to stoned to function, or people
od' on coke, Banning drugs worked so super, lets ban guns to, and while we are
at it, lets ban child abuse and make that illegal, then everyone would stop abusing
kids, and we could ban burgles and rapist.. heck, i'm on a banning wagon, lets
ban everything bad and make it illegal, that will make the world a much safer place.

..................... to quote homer simpson.. "DOH"

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by rockintitz

reply to post by beezzer

carcinogenic substances found in SKUB

Link

How you can be pro-skub is beyond me....the science speaks for itself.
edit on 1/4/2013 by Theflyingweldsman because: the more the merrier

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
What about Cars being able to go waaaay faster than posted Speed limits? Why even design cars that can go over 100mph? Speed limits wont stop People from driving too fast!

Lets also ban Alcohol...!
edit on 1-4-2013 by ruderalis1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-4-2013 by ruderalis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Theflyingweldsman

I hit that link...
and the colors..
I thought someone slipped me some SKUB.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I don't know what skub is, but as a true Libertarian I say you have the right to like or dislike skub. But you must take responsibility for your choice! Don't count on the rest of us to bail you out!

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Making guns illegal is working great in Mexico! Look at whats going on there!

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Magister

This is how people who use SKUB view the world..Link

How can we let this happen to our children?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Yes,make them illegal. Only if they are illegal on a global scale. Including so called authorities. That's the way it should be. They are human too.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theflyingweldsman

reply to post by beezzer

carcinogenic substances found in SKUB

Link

How you can be pro-skub is beyond me....the science speaks for itself.
edit on 1/4/2013 by Theflyingweldsman because: the more the merrier

I agree, starred.

All thse pro sKUB loons listen to the msm, instead of using their brains. The entire pro SKUB arguement is based on feelings instead of science.

There is no pro skub consensus, there never was, it is all manufactured. Dumb pro skub types, I will never understand them.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
The government likes small percentages and numbers and ignores large percentages and numbers because the small percentages cost less.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

There is no pro skub consensus

I beg to differ. I think the whole skUB issue in the US midwest has been completly overlooked, especialy on privately-owned chat-rooms like ATS.

I blame Bernays for the skUB epidemic. I think he has a lot to answer for.
Link

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockintitz
Here are some statistics for you to consider:

Number of deaths for leading causes of death:
Heart disease: 597,689
Cancer: 574,743
Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 138,080
Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 129,476
Accidents (unintentional injuries): 120,859
Alzheimer's disease: 83,494
Diabetes: 69,071
Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 50,476
Influenza and Pneumonia: 50,097
Intentional self-harm (suicide): 38,364

All homicides
Number of deaths: 16,259
Deaths per 100,000 population: 5.3
Firearm homicides
Number of deaths: 11,078
Deaths per 100,000 population: 3.6
Source: Deaths: Final Data for 2010, table 10, 11
www.cdc.gov...

So there you have it, folks. Firearm deaths account for .003% of the population.

Ok. I'm not going to dispute the fact that guns should be outlawed. Let's face it, humanity sucks. We will always try to harm one another, and a gun is the most efficient way to do just that.
So let's make buying or owning a gun illegal, since we are all humans, and as humans we are all .003% likely to kill another human with a firearm. It's that simple.

But the reason I am posting today is not because of guns. It's because of all these other dastardly causes of death in the US. So here is my outline of what we should do to eliminate ALL deaths, and we can all finally tell nature to screw off!

Heart Disease:
Having a heart in this day and age is obviously a big problem. I mean, 600,000 people die every year because they were born with a HEART! I propose we make owning a heart illegal immediately. There is no time to wait! Every day over 1500 people die at the hands of their heart!
Ok, so no more hearts, we all good with that? Let's all get our president to executive order the S--- out of that right away.

Cancer:
Well this one's easy. Let's just outlaw hot dogs, baby powder, bleach, GMO crops, diet cola, artificial sweeteners, air fresheners, shampoo, condensed soup, fried chicken, yogurt, baby food, cigarettes, and THE SUN.

Chronic lower respiratory disease:
I have no idea what that is, and I'm not much in a researching mood. So I'm just gonna plaster "The War On Chronic Lower Respiratory Disease" all over the MSM. It should be eliminated in about a week.

Stroke:
See Chronic Lower Respiratory Disease.

Accidents:
Well darn, it seems like you can regulate almost anything and still people manage to accidentally kill themselves. Um... well... lets eradicate carelessness?

Alzheimer's Disease:
I've been saying for a long time that the brain is the #1 killer. Well I was wrong, because its #6. But still, that's not good. SO NO MORE BRAINS! Duh...

Diabetes:
Sugar? Ok, that's tough, it's in almost everything. How about we make people go through a 6-week mandatory training, annually, so they can earn the freedom to eat sugar. If that's not enough, we'll impose ridiculous taxes so that buying a candy bar means taking out a second mortgage. And you'll also have to register that candy bar with the department of homeland security.

Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis:
See Chronic Lower Respiratory Disease

Influenza & Pneumonia:
Government grants to NyQuil!

Suicide:
Ok we're finally at the end. We are all now protected from everything that could ever possibly harm us. Except... ourselves. It's best just to stop thinking now. Can we make that illegal?

Well that's my say on how to make the world a better place. It's so simple! If we just eliminate every single object that could possibly do us harm, no one would have to die! Yeah AMERIKER!

Also, you have to agree with me, because independent thinking is now a federal offense.

I think your post should be illegal, it makes me physically ill. We should take your computer, too, because I've deemed you irresponsible and clearly think you can't handle it.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Just make dying punishable by, um. . . death! (But make it a very slow death, like "death by eating dry toast!" or "death by watching re-runs of Honey Boo-Boo")

We could just give everyone cake !

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Keep on fighting to take away current rights because you don't agree with them. I dare you, keep on doing it. One day they'll come for something you don't want them to take away.

In the words of Patrick Henry, "Give me liberty, or give me death" and that does include a death scenario of somebody shooting me. Get a helmet, people.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join