It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VOTE: 2004 U.S. Election Results Overview & Discussion

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita
Things aren't looking up for Kerry at all. There are still some important states, but what looked his win doesn't anymore... FL and OH being prime examples.

Comments?

Its way to early and way to close to be making those types of calls. Remebr that Kerry is a lock to get the 55 electoral votes that California has to offer.

link   
I beg to differ...

Here's my prediction...

Kerry = 271 electoral votes
Bush = 267 electoral votes

A reversal of 2000, with NH being the key.

It's for entertainment purposes only....

Edit: Props to Black Jackal for the map idea in another post...

[edit on 2-11-2004 by Gazrok]

link   

Originally posted by Aelita
Things aren't looking up for Kerry at all. There are still some important states, but what looked his win doesn't anymore... FL and OH being prime examples.

Comments?

So Far its the same as 2000, Lots of time left for everyone, Remember these are just Projections.

Gaz I wouldn't be surprised if your right...

[edit on 2-11-2004 by TrickmastertricK]

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I agree that Kerry trailing in Michigan, Ohio and Florida is bad news. It'll be very, very hard for him to win the White House without those.

Up to now, I have to say, so much for the theory that the undecided usually break against the incumbent.

link   
If Bush wins this election I will be very suprised. To be honest with you guys I went in to this election expecting a Bush loss. While it is still very early I do feel better about his chances now than I did at the outset.

link   
This is all paraphrased, and based off of what I could type while my kids were having a very loud conversation nearby.

Nader reaction
Q. After playing a spoiler role in the last election, what was you goal by running again this year.
A. His purpose is to put out progressive message, then he lists off his platform planks, which I can't recall, didn't hear due to kids

Q. about Nader ballot presence. Why did you have problems getting on Ballots in more states?
A. American winner take all mind set. only 1 of 2 will win system so people want to vote for the winner. Nader blames the major parties for riging the system to the major parties.
People want to vote for winner, vote for either of these two and only corp. will win

Q: You have a long history as a corporate watch dog, did that effect your descision, and has it help you gain noteriety?
A. blames corporate gov in DC, main backers of the branches of gov. are corp.
plugs website for points on his platform
no corporate reform if the other 2 are elected.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Well, I say Kerry is catching up to Bush. By the looks of this:

THIS IS FROM MSNBC.com

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
BUSH IS GETTING FREE TV TIME? WHAT THE FIZZNUCK?

He should NOT be commenting on himself doing well whilst polls are still open.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
BUSH IS GETTING FREE TV TIME? WHAT THE FIZZNUCK?

He should NOT be commenting on himself doing well whilst polls are still open.

Whats a FUZZNUCK? Where is the beef? They had Kerry on as well.???

Edit: just saw it on MSNBC he said he would win???? What did you expect him to say? Im going down in flames??

[edit on 11/2/04 by FredT]

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Well I am having a terrible time trying to understand the map but I guess is just because I never really gave it much attention before.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I beg to differ on NM going to Kerry, most of this state is Bush Country. Only ABQ, Santa Fe, and Las Cruces are dem hot spots. Early results I have seen have GWB ahead here in NM, that New Mexico, not MN Minnesota

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Well, at least with Kerry the TV time has meaning. scratch that. Kerry I think is most likely going to win California, and he is winning NY. Kerry has to win at least Florida, Cali, and some of the smalled states to win the eletoral votes.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
171 - 112.

Nerdling, the US doesn't have the commonsense ban on media coverage for the candidates with polls open on polling day that many countries have.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I did not know that california has so many electoral votes, Amazing. It looks like Florida is having some problems again with the absentee ballots.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
marg - and it looks like Miami Dade County might be a problem county once more.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Gore took NM last time, you'll remember....not much of a stretch there...

Besides, just my prediction, again stressing, Entertainment purposes only...

THIS JUST IN.....

Final FL numbers won't be in till at least Thursday. Some FL counties reporting over 90,000 absentee ballots to go through, that won't be through being counted till then. (Miami, Dade, Broward).

BADNARIK NOW SHOWING TOO! With almost 100,000 popular votes, Badnarik is now being pictured under the big two!

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I did not know that california has so many electoral votes, Amazing. It looks like Florida is having some problems again with the absentee ballots.

Well, Cali's population is pretty big. So its only natural that it has so many.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
FYI: FNC just changed electoral 171 -112 Bush, just called Mississippi.....

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
171 - 112. Nerdling, the US doesn't have the commonsense ban on media coverage for the candidates with polls open on polling day that many countries have.

Nothing wrong with it IMHO. Both candidates get roughly the same coverage etc. Even if they have a ban, thier campaign workers can still go on, and Republican or Democrat, what do you expect them to say? They will all be optimistic??

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
My cable is back up!
Talk about a time for cable to go out.

BBC has 172 Bush 112 Kerry

CBC has 170 Bush 112 Kerry

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join