It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VOTE: 2004 U.S. Election Results Overview & Discussion

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Susan Estrich is on FNC and I don't know if sh'e drunk or crazy or both, but she believes, based on conversations she has had with the Kerry camp that they will win OH.
Doubt it.

Bush 52%
Kerry 48%
Margin is just shy 130,000 votes with no county completely counted.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
CNN.com reporting Kerry down 100,000 votes in Ohio with 64% reporting. Still alot of votes out. Still a toss up.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I've made the decision to call Florida for Bush.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I don't see any news network calling Florida until the end. Don't want to look stupid again. I am projecting Florida to go to Bush. I've been drinking and don't care if I look stupid.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling

With 97% Reporting, and a 320,000 margin, this may not be a bad call. Question is though, and I know it's been answered, but how many absentee ballots are still to be counted?

link   

Students are still voting in Miami. 90,000 absentee ballots from Miami Dade alone still to be counted. Biggest counties not all reporting.

What students are voting?

Big southern counties Broward 97%, Miami-Dade 96% and Palm Beach 93% precinct reportage indicates that the numbers are not there for Kerry, besides absentee ballots usually favor Bush in the main.

I think Bush has Florida this time - unless something funny happens like the proverbial rabbit out of the hat trick.

link   
NH and NM will be the kicker...Ohio and FL will go Red. If Kerry can pull it out in NH and NM though.....

link   
Let the Revolution begin!!!!!!!!!!!!

link   
Well we will see if CBC Newsworld is foolish or not.

They called bush a few minutes ago.

Edit: page 16

[edit on 11/2/2004 by Gools]

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by phreak_of_nature

With 97% Reporting, and a 320,000 margin, this may not be a bad call. Question is though, and I know it's been answered, but how many absentee ballots are still to be counted?

possibly 1 million. Still has to be a miracle to overcome a 350,000 deficit.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix

Students are still voting in Miami. 90,000 absentee ballots from Miami Dade alone still to be counted. Biggest counties not all reporting.

What students are voting?

Big southern counties Broward 97%, Miami-Dade 96% and Palm Beach 93% precinct reportage indicates that the numbers are not there for Kerry, besides absentee ballots usually favor Bush in the main.

I think Bush has Florida this time - unless something funny happens like the proverbial rabbit out of the hat trick.

U of Miam had a machine failure and shortage. Only 4 machines for the entire campus.

There are tons of absentee's but if we have to take Florida back eventually then we will knowing we made the call on the best info at hand.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I think this election is over barring any recounts changing numbers. There is a slight chance of absentee ballots affecting some trends, but form the looks of it. IT IS OVER. Bush will win Florida, he will win Ohio.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Only 8000 votes separating Bush and Kerry in NH, with just around 75% of the precincts in... This will be the one to watch folks....
Also, in NM, only 12000 votes separating Bush and Kerry, with just 64% of the precincts in. This is still a squeaker, and the fat lady hasn't sang....hell, she hasn't even taken the stage yet.....

As I've said before, even with a Bush win in FL and Ohio, it is still VERY possible for Kerry to win if he pulls off NM and NH...which he just may do!

[edit on 2-11-2004 by Gazrok]

[edit on 2-11-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by phreak_of_nature

I know one county, Miami-Dade has 97,000 by itself. Projected to be counted by Thursday.

[edit on 2-11-2004 by RANT]

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   

U of Miam had a machine failure and shortage. Only 4 machines for the entire campus.

Had an ex that went to U of Miami, Biggest party school I had ever seen. Given the choice of a kegger or voting, Id put my money on that keg being tapped.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
CBC Newsworld just interviewd David Frum. (former Bush Speachwriter)

Commentators talking like Bush Already won! Now talking to their Middle East correspondent in Tel Aviv!

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Update for Wisconsin (cnn.com):

Kerry
655,758 50% 0
Bush
(Incumbent)
644,875 49%

46% reporting

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Strange that Fox is calling Washington for Kerry when only 7% of the precincts have reported and Bush has a very slight lead according to CNN's county by county - I am aware that seattle will affect this but the call is premature IMO.

link   
MSNBC is now reporting:

That the Republicans will likely retain the House of Representatives for the next two years. That coupled with the Senate Results leaves the Republicans in controll of both houses. However, the Democrats will still have the ability to fillibuster in the Senate

link   
69% of precints reporting and Bush is 52% Kerry 48%
margin is 147,000

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join