It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VOTE: 2004 U.S. Election Results Overview & Discussion

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Florida is going to be again the same mess as 2000.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
Bush has won Florida, it will take an incredibly huge south Florida swing for Kerry to get it and I do not see it happening. 4 more years of Bush!

I just have to deny that comment in supporting the motto of the ATS site.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools
Wow Trick not good for PA...

People I talked to at the Polls I was at, that were filling out Prov. were voting Kerry. I would like to call PA, just because I dont think bush can overcome 500,000 votes. But I do not know how many ballots are out there. No one knows.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Bush has won Florida, it will take an incredibly huge south Florida swing for Kerry to get it and I do not see it happening. 4 more years of Bush!

jrod, i appreciate your analysis, but NO ONE has called Florida as of yet. If its close, and less than the number of provisional / absentee ballots, it will not be decided. Plus Kerry is going to take PA and its 21 votes. Still way to early

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
His national presidential popular vote lead has narrowed from 53-47 to 51-49.
The lawyers and corrupt judges have not enetered yet.

He lost the popular outright in 2000 so that doesn't necessarily mean much at this point either.

The lawyers are waiting in the wings and the judges are getting their robes cleaned and pressed as we speak

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Even without Florida and with Bush more than likely to carry AZ, NM, CO, WI, Mi, OH, and NH he will get enough EC points.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Even if you give JFK FL & PA, that only puts him at 160 to 193 at this point. WI, MI, MN are going to be a huge part of this all.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Kerry will take a lead once the California vote comes in (at least in the popular vote)

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

Originally posted by Gools
I'm getting worried...CBC reporting Bush lead expanding...not looking good for Kerry etc...

Not looking good for Kerry. If this keeps up it looks like it will be 4 more years of Bush. *sigh*

If you look at the county reporting on CNN.com, you'd notice...as expected...that most of the reporting counties are rural (they can count all 55 votes quick). Take Michigan, for example. The counties incorporating Detroit, Lansing, Grand Rapids, and Flint haven't barely reported yet. The reason is that it takes longer to count the high volumn of votes in the traditionally Democratic counties. Same is true for Ohio.

This race is still very much on.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Fox News is still reporting

Bush-193

Kerry-112

Republicans are still leading the House, the senate and the governor seats.

link   
Another mess in Florida. Wouldnt you know ???
shocked, anyone?

The way i see this, the first time, shame on Bush. The second time, Shame on the citizens of the USA.

I see a Bush win coming. Get out and celebrate while you can.

The world is coming to an end as we know it. I will be behind Bush if he wins, i will support all his wars, and when he sends you or your loved ones to this lousy war, i will merely say: YOU voted him in. Deal with it.

So lets all kick back, and see what develops in the next few months.

I look forward to the next war, voted for by the Bush loving republicans.
Evil prevails.

link   

I'm going to go out on a limb and agree with jrod.
Miami - Dade 94% precincts reporting
Broward 87% precincts reporting
Palm Beach 56% precincts reporting

I don't feel that Kerry can pick up enough votes to win at this point with these pecentages reporting IMO.

Added comment, Bush is slowly adding to the spread in voter #'s as more of Florida reports

3,193,004 to 2,926,418 - spread was smaller earliar.

[edit on 2-11-2004 by Phoenix]

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
If you check out the cnn live cast, its weird its a video of Army people not knowing they are being taped. Funny

Mow they do they put up a sign from Faullah

[edit on 2-11-2004 by ShiftTrio]

link   
What's taking OH so long. They only have 23% reporting. This is going to figure in importantly as well.

link   
Good points Shaddow.

Rural vs Urban counties reporting...

[edit on 11/2/2004 by Gools]

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK

It looks like Bush has won Florida and the election. Congrats to the President.

Ummm all of South Florida is not in yet....

Yeah, small precincts everywhere finsh counting and report first. Usually cities last.

The strangest thing I've heard all night though is Miami-Dade and a couple other South Florida counties can't count 90K absentees for a couple days, but states like Iowa will count 450K tonight.

And either David Cobb is popular as hell in Ohio, or something is wrong with their state reporting. 45,000 votes so far with 33% reporting? That's pretty counterintuitive. Nader has half that in Florida with nearly 75% reporting and Cobb has less than 3,000 there. What's up with the Cobb vote in Ohio? (or their reporting?)

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
MSNBC IS reporting:

There is an absentee ballot issue in New Mexico. The Sec State of NM has 191K absentee ballots out there. You might not get a final count untill Tommorow and added into the number of provisional ballots it may take a while.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I guarantee Michigan for Kerry. The urban crack smokers vote will overcome the security moms and NASCAR dads.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
DG....*shakes head*
That's too much of a spin even coming from you...

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Dude, you guys give up way to easily. Im a Republican and I am not even close to feeling good about things. You forget CA with 55 votes, Nobody has called Florida as of yet either.

I think some of us are just being realists. I had a feeling for the last month or so Bush was going to win this election regardless. The republican strong hold in this country has/and always will continue to be great. Honestly I'm surprised we have even been able to have Democratic/Liberal presidents before such as Clinton/Carter since the post Civil Rights movement given there are still hard lined, ultra-conservatives out there that will never vote for a Dem. Look at that map tonight with the red/blue. I'm 23 now. If I live to be 70-80 (which I hope I do) I still don't expect to see the colors on this map change at all, definitely with respect to the south and new south aka the Midwest.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join