It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VOTE: 2004 U.S. Election Results Overview & Discussion

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools
I'm getting worried...CBC reporting Bush lead expanding...not looking good for Kerry etc...

Not looking good for Kerry. If this keeps up it looks like it will be 4 more years of Bush. *sigh*

link   

Originally posted by phreak_of_nature
Bush is picking up all the little ones just like in 2000...

Lost New Hampshire though

link   
From Yahoo News

Bush-195

Kerry-112

link   
Obama is giving his victory speech on MSNBC right now. If he keeps hin nose clean, he will be a force in the near future.

[edit on 11/2/04 by FredT]

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Bush leading Wisconsin at the moment...

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The media keep talking about the possibility of a "national union" government to try to get America together... unfortunately I don't think it'll happen one way or the other. People are not going to be in the frame of mind to say "Let's pull together". They're going to be in the "We won, you lost! Gnaaaaah" frame of mind.

link   

Originally posted by NothingMakesSense
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't projections just that, guesses? What's the point of guessing if the states aren't finished polling yet? It just mixes things up.

Just want to make sure I'm understanding the full stupidity of American politics.

Projections can be a good guide in many cases as long as areas with a high urban population are taken into account. Notice Florida for instance where something like 78% of precincts have reported with Bush ahead but the state is not called because populous southern counties usually swinging democrat have not fully reported.

On the other hand its fair to call a state if the population centers have a high reportage of precincts.

link   

Originally posted by FredT
Obama is giving his victory speech on MSNBC right now. If he keeps hin nose clean, he will be a force in the near future.

I'd like to see that but no MSNBC. He will either lay low in the Senate for a future presidential run or become a vocal activist and damn the consequences.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Yahoo:

Florida 80% reporting:

Bush 2968883
Kerry 2711320

Bush ahead by 257563 Still too close to call.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Nader on CBC Newsworld right now.

Any news on the "Nader Factor"?

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   

[I'd like to see that but no MSNBC. He will either lay low in the Senate for a future presidential run or become a vocal activist and damn the consequences.

I disagree, I think he will be a force because he is an activist, and that type of politician will appeal to a broad variety of people. maybe even me
did I say that outloud

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
UPDATE on PA:

Heres the deal. We may not know who wins PA for a couple of days, thats right, a couple of days. Heres what I have been able to find out, John Kerry is up over Half a Million Votes with about 80% in. We have had some serious problems with registered people (for 50 Years) not on the Voting Books. This intwined with the Late Absentee Ballots is causing Problems for Calling PA. Once 100% of the vote is in, They will see if the Margin of Victory is greater than the Absentee, and Provisional Ballots, Kerry will be awarded Pennsylvania's 21 Electoral Votes. If the Margin is less, they will have to count all the Provisional and Absentees, which could take days without Legal action, If legal action is taken it could be weeks.......

Will update when more becomes available.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Nader on CBC Newsworld right now.

Any news on the "Nader Factor"?

So far, the Nader factor has been the nothing factor. But if its super tight then we will see.

Edit: Nader has 25,602 votes in Florida

[edit on 11/2/04 by FredT]

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
It looks like Bush has won Florida and the election. Congrats to the President.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
... did I say that outloud

...down the hall and to the right ...to the detention camp for you!

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrod

Dude, you guys give up way to easily. Im a Republican and I am not even close to feeling good about things. You forget CA with 55 votes, Nobody has called Florida as of yet either.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrod

Ummm all of South Florida is not in yet....

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Wow Trick not good for PA...

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Bush has won Florida, it will take an incredibly huge south Florida swing for Kerry to get it and I do not see it happening. 4 more years of Bush!

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
At 193 - 112 with no swing states predicted, you would be unwise to back Bush.

His national presidential popular vote lead has narrowed from 53-47 to 51-49.

And all this puffery has not much to do with the final outcomes.

The lawyers and corrupt judges have not enetered yet.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join