It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you rather we caught a bigfoot, or mothman?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I feel like going after mothman would be folly. If accounts of him are true, I think we'd be messing with something we shouldnt be. And maybe that's why reports of him are violent. Because we've invaded so much nature without thinking, and this is a warning.
Personally, I'm not sure if I believe in mothman. I do believe there is at least something that witnesses saw. Whether It's some extraordinarily large avian, or extra terrestrial, or the mothman, I'm not sure.
Now I also believe maybe we should leave sasquatch alone too, but maybe instead of capture, if we could find one, track it, and observe it from afar, we could make some great discoveries.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
as far as I can tell, Mothman was a one-time entity, apparently sent or tasked with warning of the bridge collapse. as far as I know he's never been seen since. his story seems supernatural, at least paranormal.

Megapodius, on the other hand, has been seen for many years by many people in many places, and could well be a genuine American ape, a real if unidentified animal.

I would love to see either caught. I wouldn't be surprised to see Sasquatch in a cage; I don't think Mothman is even around anymore.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by samerulesapply

Supposing that either or both of these really did wander the planet, then neither should ever be Caught/Captured/or Snatched. They could / should simply be clearly filmed - as a means of possible proof (For those who care about such) and left to get on with Life. Unless of course they prove to be a threat , such as Lions, Tigers, Sharks ( who are Not a Threat) and picked out one by one till they become extinct, well that's how Homo Sapiens usually act, is it not ?

PS Lions, Tigers, Sharks etc. are as safe as houses - till we wander onto their territory.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I would Like to see a mothman captured...Now dont get me wrong i am a believer in Bigfoot....but why try to capture him when 1. Most are almost positive they exist 2. when you could capture a Psychic Moth-Human hybrid, and 3. When you may be able to learn from it.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Mothman because a giant moth creature is just much more interesting than another ape.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join