It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there more than 17 Elite Bloodline Families?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
Id say the Royal family of the UK are more powerful than the families mentioned. But thats just my biased opinion

edit on 1-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

Well, the armed forces, police, 'civil' servants (government workers), all swear allegiance to the 'crown' so I suppose the queen of the UK has some power, her personal fortune is reckoned to be in the £500,000,000 range, not just cash, houses, paintings, jewelry, land, etc.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
Below are the ones well known in conspiracy circles as the ruling bloodlines. Feel free to add more.

The Astor Bloodline

The Bundy Bloodline

The Collins Bloodline

The DuPont Bloodline

The Freeman Bloodline

The Kennedy Bloodline

The Li Bloodline

The Onassis Bloodline

The Reynolds Bloodline

The Rockefeller Bloodline

The Rothschild Bloodline

The Russell Bloodline

The Van Duyn Bloodline

Merovingian (European Royalty)

The Disney Bloodline

The Krupp's Bloodline

The McDonald Bloodline

Here is a website of Fritz Springmeir www.thewatcherfiles.com... Where I got the above info from.

Who the hell knows if they are even "original"...how about some Germanic and Scandinavian Names...like Erikson, comes to mind.
edit on 1-4-2013 by AFewGoodWomen because: cuz

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The Grimaldy family of the principality of Monarco have a continuese unbroken family lineage going back 800 years, the British royal family does not.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
DOVAL mistranslated as devil.
MORALES translated Moro Lex = Moor law.

DELGADO translated as del gado = of gad, the tribe that left Israel to find a home in Necropolis In Spain.
RAMIREZ translated as Rama Rex = ram king.

BARRIOS of the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE.
The Latin elite... :

edit on 1-4-2013 by Pinocchio because: pinocchio is not the ark of the covenant

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

The Merovingian added to the list makes me giggle a little for, if Springmeier is claiming that a member of the Merovingian (European royals) is of an Illuminati bloodline then, theoretically, half the US populous could potentially be of an Illuminati bloodline. The reason why is simple. The United States was founded off of investment into the Virginia Tobacco Company (a cartel) and this company was funded largely by investors--aristocrats whose children would come to the US to oversee their American operations. If somewhere in your family line is a 17th century British colonist, you're probably connected, genealogically, to one of the European royal bloodlines and a number of them tie back to potential Merovingian origins through Charles Martel, an illegitimate born Merovingian who spawned the Carolingians. From thereon out, endogamy did the rest. Flash back forward to the 17th century colonists and odds are, they probably were all distantly related and if they weren't at the time, they probably were within 100 years. Small gene pools do that.

I'm not a notable person in the slightest. Fairly typical middle class American and like a lot of Americans, I have a traceable lineage to a couple royal lines, including Charlemagne. However, some of my very distant relatives would be George Bush, Sen. John McCain, and probably a couple of you guys on this very thread all through most likely Charlemagne, William the Conqueror, Rollo or whomever. It's those darn aristocratic 17th century British colonists. It's also why so many presidents come from the same familial roots. A lot of us Americans are probably related. Heck, I'm probably related to Sulaw.

No comment on the rest but just wanted to point out the logical fallacy of claiming that Merovingian or European royal family bloodlines is a non-starter. If it were, then most of us would technically be Illuminati by Springmeier's definition.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by pikestaff

Alot has to pass through the Queen for approval everyone, banks, politicians, the law and so on. All the stuff that effects her minions and country. So her family definately has reason to be on the list.
edit on 2-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join