It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there more than 17 Elite Bloodline Families?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Below are the ones well known in conspiracy circles as the ruling bloodlines. Feel free to add more.

The Astor Bloodline

The Bundy Bloodline

The Collins Bloodline

The DuPont Bloodline

The Freeman Bloodline

The Kennedy Bloodline

The Li Bloodline

The Onassis Bloodline

The Reynolds Bloodline

The Rockefeller Bloodline

The Rothschild Bloodline

The Russell Bloodline

The Van Duyn Bloodline

Merovingian (European Royalty)

The Disney Bloodline

The Krupp's Bloodline

The McDonald Bloodline

Here is a website of Fritz Springmeir www.thewatcherfiles.com... Where I got the above info from.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Well, since a few of those weren't anyone special or anything important until the mid-20th century and near meteoric rise after that? I do think it misses a BIG one.

The Walton Family.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

What a layman way of putting a post together.... So all this is, is a list of bloodlines??? Nothing else? Why are you trying to find all the "Elite Bloodlines"? What's the point?

Did you know that even though they are stated as the Mainstream Elite Bloodlines in regards to conspiracies, there are Royal Bloodlines of Knights/Kings/Knobleman and women that have been drowned out and enslaved in today's world.

I would like to see that list more than one that has been talked about for ohhhhh so so so long.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
jesus, don't you think that leaving out chinese, arab, and indian bloodlines (the oldest and longest on earth) is a bit eurocentric?.....tracking those family bloodlines through history somehow is left out of the equation.
edit on 1-4-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Yep, the above ones mentioned are western. Mostly anyway. The list does need updating. Although its a very " good" list.
edit on 1-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

What do you mean by elite who have been drowned out and enslaved?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Hmmmm....I wonder if I am related to the Disney family. Mickey Mouse in particular.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Blood line of Adam and Eve......

Com'n now.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

There are Royal Bloodlines that are in all of us, though they are not TPTB, no my last name is not Rothchild. I'm talking about the Royal Bloodlines of the Kings/Queens/Knobelman and women that were killed of (Or so they thought) that are now in today's standards part of the system and in essense enslaved as freedom at this point is only in the mind.

I've tracked my lineage back to the time of Knights and Royal Lineage on Mother's side and on the Father's side.... There are some dubious charecters and scandals, and yet here.... I..... AM..... Peasent. Pawn in the greater game of life (Or am I)

So I'd be more interested if this was about those bloodlines, sorry if I didn't represent my feelings and wording correctly but I hope you catch the jist of what i'm stating.

Cheers~

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

You are saying that they arent bloodlines, exactly. But just a collective family of elite.
I think thats what you are trying to say.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

No no no.... I"m sorry bro, the bloodlines are real. Very real. But there are the bloodlines of Kings and Queens that still live on, Bloodlines of Prophets and Seers as well also. The bloodlines that the "Elite" "tried" to eliminate but failed. Like the bloodline of Jesus (I'm not saying my bloodline is related to jesus just an example)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Ah I get you the " hidden" power bloodlines.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

THE REAL 13 ZOROASTRIAN BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI [Video]

theunhivedmind.com...

So you thought you knew who the bloodlines were within the Illuminist covert system?
Did you think Fritz Springmeier was all knowing?
You do not know the bloodlines in complete control of this planets populace.
When you view this video you will finally be in the knowledge of the real thirteen bloodlines that rule the World behind the gray shadows.

i can't embed their video, it's vimeo, but it's worth a watch.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
what about the hier to the Wendys fast food restaurant?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

HERE is some information on her.
I don't think they have the wealth that equates to the bloodline elites you speak of, but her father Dave Thomas was a mason and he was even a .............cue scary music.........33rd degree!

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Very good video and adds more names to the list . Lots of Italian families also

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

yah, i think these bloodlines go back to at least egyptian times and rank above the rothschild and co. names that are more familiar.

but what do i know?

pepe orsini and henry breakspear (from shakeshpeare) are supposed to be the actual most powerful men, google them, there's plenty on the net.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Yeah, people do think that wealth and power go togeather. But this isnt always the case.
There can be behind the scenes power who have little wealth, in the way they live at least.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Id say the Royal family of the UK are more powerful than the families mentioned. But thats just my biased opinion

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
supposedly these 'super elite' refuse to handle money or have it on their person.
i guess that would indicate it is not only 'evil', but it is also a sign of accepting the position of slave in the slavery system, which, of course, they aren't (that must be nice!).
their 'wealth' must be in something else they've accumulated, possibly gold, information, souls of sacrificed children... sorry 'bout that one!

that get's me thinkin' though, that the drive to accumulate is in itself, an addmission of subservience to some higher power.
so, at some point the very highest point on the power pyramid is an entity that holds no possesions, yet all are subservient to.
which reminds me my avatar has two pyramids on it without points, i didn't mean anything by that, or did i? i'm not sure, that's enough thinkin' for now.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join