It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White supremacist group suspected in killing of Texas prosecutor

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

(Reuters) - The white supremacist group Aryan Brotherhood may be behind the weekend killings of a Texas district attorney and his wife, which occurred months after an assistant prosecutor was shot dead in the same county, a Texas lawmaker said on Monday.

"I believe it is a group. It could possibly be the Aryan Brotherhood," Texas Congressman Ted Poe, a Republican and veteran former judge and prosecutor in his state, told CNN.

Poe did not elaborate on his hypothesis about the killings, or say what exactly his information was based on. But he stressed that only 13 prosecutors have been murdered across the United States in the last 30 years and said the Texas killings had all the hallmarks of a brazen campaign of fear and intimidation, "specifically aimed at certain people in particular roles in law enforcement."

Full Article

Plausible as any one group being responsible I suppose. I do wonder what basis his hypothesis comes from though...reason being...

This thread was just posted moments ago...

AP IMPACT: Cartels dispatch agents deep inside US

In my humble opinion, this is where they should be focusing their attention, not the Aryan Brotherhood. In comparison of atrocities, the Mexican Drug Cartels far out-weigh those of the Aryan Brotherhood wouldn't you say?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

I wonder if this could be a push to tie gun violence and racism?

The next catch-phrase may be... "If you are pro-gun, you are rascist!"

Notice that the politician making the claim did not cite evidence for his claim.

edit on 1-4-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

I am not buying it.

Every time an extremist group in the US arises that is opposed to the established authority they label it a "racist" group in an effort to alienate it and discredit it. Being "fringe" or "radical" isnt enough when most people agree with you.....racial divides on the other hand are much more effective.

I am referring to that group of soldiers that called themselves F.E.A.R in particular.

They wanted to assassinate our pres and start a revolution. They werent /arent a "racist" organization, though some of the members mat have been /are racist personally. They were a revolutionary group within the military that aimed /aim to start a civil war and overthrow our government. There have been several such groups in the last couple of years and they may have consolidated their efforts.

They too were going to assassinate governmental leaders. IMO that is what this is. It may not be F.E.A.R, though since their actual numbers have not been found out yet, it could be. It certainly fits their MO.

edit on 1-4-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I don't think it matters who is worse, both groups should be eradicated.

Killing a prosecutor is disgusting. A pre-meditated attack on a dusty old lawyer is a completely different thing to manslaughter through passion or accident.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This is the second individual who was involved with prosecution against the Aryan Brotherhood that has been shot to death. The other one, I forget his name, was shot to death in the middle of town in broad daylight back in late December/early January. Aryan Brotherhood is one of the largest and most dangerous gangs in the US with its start and many of its members being tied through the US penal system. They seem to be getting pretty brazen in Texas.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Its only going to get wierder than this in the future.......hang on to your heads....
Up will soon be down.
The double think propaganda spewing from most news sources is specifically designed to obfuscate.
The Aryan brotherhood is a handy scapegoat everyone can immediately dismiss as culprets.
Case closed.
A lone gunman killed JFK
case closed.
19 Arabs put on the biggest, most damaging attack the CONUS has ever sustained.....with boxcutters.....
case closed....
Um yeah errrriiight.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
A couple of years ago either in Southern OKLA. or Northern Texas they busted a Cartel member who had a very large horse ranch for breeding race horses. Of course it was just a money laundry scheme according to the Feds...I wonder if the deceased gentlemen had anything to do with that case? If the bust happened in Okla. Then I would say no....

If it is something to do with the Drug Cartels it is standard procedure to go in after a time and clean out those you think wronged you or interfered with your business plan. Revenge and setting the tone for who crosses your organization has worked well in Columbia, Guatemala, and Mexico. I would only assume the same business model would be used here. Again a "BIG IF" if they had anything to do with the ranch. I dunno, just thoughts.

When you play with the devil do not be surprised when he steals your soul, no?

www.abovetopsecret.com... some more druggie stuff from the A.P.

If it was indeed the Aryan bunch it would not surprise me one bit if they are major distributors for one of the Cartels..

edit on 1-4-2013 by 727Sky because: added

edit on 1-4-2013 by 727Sky because: if

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
since we know humans are incapable of violence, and nothing happens unless obama is behind it, how do we twist this into the issue of the day, gun control ?

hmmmmm

the obama zombies infiltrated the group, and put an mkultara spell on someone to do the shooting

yeah, that's the ticket !!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I used to live in Kaufman County, Texas. Honestly, when I moved there I felt like I had gone back in time 40 years. A bunch of stepford wives and stone-faced men in cowboy hats. There I was, fresh from the California coast, wearing tie-dyed tee shirts and flip flops, coming face to face with women who use a can of hair spray a week, sweater outfits with pearl buttons, and as close-minded as they come. Let's just say, I felt a tad out of place, was happy to move after one neighbor (a cop) poisoned one of my cats, and another neighbor managed to make another one "disappear". I'll come out and say it: They're a-holes there. Can't be any plainer than that.

These people are not to be fooled with, they can be heartless and mean.

Those prosecutors must have really poked the hornet's nest this time. I'm sure when the final busts are made, they will have uncovered a large network of people who would slit your throat if you looked at them cross-eyed.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
since we know humans are incapable of violence, and nothing happens unless obama is behind it, how do we twist this into the issue of the day, gun control ?

hmmmmm

the obama zombies infiltrated the group, and put an mkultara spell on someone to do the shooting

yeah, that's the ticket !!!!

I wonder if we could count on the Obama administration to use this crime in the way that I alluded to in my previous post.

I think it is quite possible, no zombies involved.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Hasse was the one in January. www.nydailynews.com...

The DOJ had listed Kaufman County as one of the helpers on some bust of the Aryan Brotherhood. Maybe the reason why Kaufman County prosecutors are being targeted is because it's a Stepford-y type of place. Shock value, less defensibility--who knows. DOJ link: www.justice.gov...

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

all we know for sure is before any facts come out, the story is a lie, and any contradiction is a cover up

and that the potus should never take action in any way, because then it will look like he cuased the events to take advantage of them

nothing has ever happened that wasn't a false flag or cover up

nothing

oh, and the OS is a lie

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 727Sky
...it would not surprise me one bit if they are major distributors for one of the Cartels..

They have to be connected one way or another because the Illuminati gangsters are behind ALL gangs.

If the Bloods and the Crips are on the CIA payroll, the Aryan's probably are as well.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I think there's a limit to how many people can be on the CIA's payroll.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
McLelland was a defense attorney so I am not sure how that ties in with everything. I do know he was on live tv vowing to find the killer of Hasse, no matter what it took, and that is probably why he was killed.

It's scary. My best friend often testifies in court cases in Kaufman County so she is very worried. They have stepped up security there ten-fold.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

Thanks, texasgirl. That possible connection wasn't in the article but it makes absolute sense that he would have been pursuing it as a Kaufman County DA. Scary indeed. I hope your friend stays safe and has the courage to continue.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The Aryan Brotherhood started inside the prison system in California. Texas has been heavily involved with leveling racketeering charges against members in Texas prisons and they apparently sent a warning to all Texas officials not to mess with them.

Also, all officials being interviewed kept saying "they", as if they know it's a group and not a single individual, even though they have scant evidence. It tells me they are seriously considering this Aryan gang to be involved.

A friend of Mike Mclelland asked his wife if she was worried about her husband (Hasse had just been murdered) and she said she wasn't worried about him in particular. Wow, famous last words. She was shot first as she was in the front of the house and then McLelland was shot in the rear of the home, not having any of his weapons close enough to use.

I hope they get the creeps who did this.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
There may be a gun-grabber connection , OP, there is always more than meets the eye....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The aryans are probably smart enough to hire cartel hitmen, they are cheap are hard to trace. Probably less likely to rat.

I base that assumption on something.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
There are a couple of instances where signs such as graffiti, letters and so forth that led to the Aryan brotherhood or whites in general only to be proven as hoaxes. I'm in no way stating that this is the case here but it should be considered as a possibility.

One example is a man whose house was burnt and racial slurs were graffitied on his property and hate letters were sent to his home. It was soon discovered that the man did those things himself out of pure hatred. To blame the Aryan brotherhood is an easier way to blame white people in general because the Aryan brotherhood, for the most part, are racist. The Tawana Brawley case is another prime example of an individual putting the blame on others. All in all I see it as racism. It's an individual(s) putting the blame on others of a different race so it gets treated as a hate crime because hate crimes are dealt with more severely plus they get more attention which in turn incites more rage from the populace. Classic divide and conquer technique at play, on the low low.

edit on 2-4-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join