It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats going on....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Ukrainian election were on October 31, 2004. Now that nobody got over 50% they will have the second round of persidential elections on November 21, 2004. Which guy do you people support and which do you think will win.

94.24 percent of the ballots had been counted by 2 p.m. Moscow time. Viktor Yanukovich received 40.12 percent, Viktor Yushchenko got 39.15 percent, and 5.77 percent of the voters supported Alexander Moroz.

Viktor Yanukovich is for more relations with Russia. More trade with Russia. Ukrainian working in Russia (higher wages). And he is for free passage from Russia to Ukraine and back with no visa.

Viktor Yushchenko is for less relations with Russia. More relations with USA. Forget Russia.

So the two canadiates are very different. One that want better relations with Russia and same relations with USA. The other is better relations with USA and little with Russia.

I support Viktor Yanukovich cause Russia was and always will be close to Ukraine as their cultures are very simialar. Also with more relations with Russia Ukraine has better chance of growing. And the Ukrainian people can get more money by working in Russia.

Out,
Russian

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
you'll have better luck w/ responses after the US election is over.

Nothing personal, just the way it is.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Yea not to sound too american or anything but the Russian election seems so irrelevant right now.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Its Ukrainian elections. But i just threw it up as i know there is some Russians and Ukrainians here.

Out,
Russian

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian
Its Ukrainian elections. But i just threw it up as i know there is some Russians and Ukrainians here.

Out,
Russian

Yea, good luck out though. I guess we are just so wrapped up in our elections right now. Im thousands of miles away from America but im going to stay up the entire night just to see what the hell happened. Of course, I'll have a few pints of beers to help me out though

new topics

top topics

join