It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Find your high school yearbook picture

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Shared this with my friend Tryrone...now I have a black eye and we are no longer friends.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
lol...that moment where you think it actually found your pic...i was like.. no....REALLY?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Dead on correct! Amazing!

Ps I hate you

Pps j/k

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Because its actually the 2nd of April here, I thought it would be real along with many other threads today aarrr lol I'm leaving ats and coming back tomorrow haha. Btw I've shared it on my FB because its quiet good even though April fools is over down here, a good joke is always a good joke regardless of the day

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Couldn't believed they had my school, ty.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I'm still as swingin' as I was back then...haven't changed a bit.....

Des

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Dang I don't remember being that hairy

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Damn.....I forgot to shave that day!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This DHS facial recognition stuff is scary.
I am very tempted to fling poop at them.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Thank you so much, I thought this pic of my graduation was lost forever.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Wish I still looked that good, No wonder why I was voted Homecoming King. My queen got so drunk she started swinging from the rafters and left me for a Silverback.

Sorry Jess, you were a great queen. But you deserve that for making me drive you over 70 miles to get you're corsage and then locking my keys in my car causing us to be 4 hrs late. Then telling everyone it was my fault.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
This is encouraging people to give away personal information...I can't help but wonder if whoever owns the site is selling it or whatever. It had a drop down menu of my local schools. Seems like a dumb idea to give out any personal info to the interwebs everr.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
This person doesnt have too much time on his hands. Hes a internet marketing genious. Got me to click his link. i bet he got paid about a buck

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I had hair then. I remember hair, how it lashed me in the face when I was sideways to the wind. O, hair, how I treasured thee -- your follicles so light, your highlights borne by the sun, your weight so sublime and yet poofy as the past culture dictated, parted in the center, like a heart.

Screw you hair! You didn't want to stick around, so now I shave you off. Sucks to be you.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Ahhh thank you for that
always good to have a good laugh. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't thinking of a couple crushes back then, haha got me thinking. I was like hmmm let's see!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join