It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why not ask yourself? Instead of challanging something you cannot fully understand.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Deep within many ask where did they come from who started their past?

And many must ask THEMSELVES WHY?

Looks around even with all that’s found MANY still challenge based on PERCEPTION?
Like how can this have came from that -but the ANSWER CAN THEY REALLY TAKE IT?

Or is just an ignorance GAME (AS SAID) to attempt to blaspheme "THY" NAME no matter which one is taken?

CREATOR- GOD- SOURCE- THE ALL* MANIFSTER why do they challenge “THE” with thy GAMES?

w/o acknowledging INTEN(T)ded ignorance philosophies -only signify their TRUE SPIRITUAL ENERGY NAMES (prana fields)

within YOUR BOOK that SEES THEIR TRUE intents indeed why is it you? and not “themselves “ they attempt to CHALLENGE or VERIFY?
OR REALLY is their plan to dominate as unclean man w/o a CLUE of what is out of their visual spectrum related to the SKY.. . ..

In a way this kind of plays like a story line confirmation shared within the MANY GREAT Book(s)
but it seems ARROGANCE within puts a negative 45 degree spin so Everywhere BUT THEMSELVES for FLAW they LOOK (IRONIC)

Which in turn comes / brings more ignorance indeed -as if that is what those who DENY “THE” SEEK

To blemish thy name so they can obtain some type of Powerful Hierarchy LOOK
Which in turn once again signals/singles out thy Energy NAMES those within or WITHOUT YOUR GREAT BOOK.

To those who continue, may THE whom you doubt REMAIN with you with HOPE your attractions do not overwhelm your GUIDE.
But if FREEWILL driven and YOU STILL didn’t LISTEN on RETURN perhaps its YOU from THE that will hide…

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
NAMASTE
edit on 4/1/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

If I'm reading you right, then you're saying that every individual is their own God? And that to dishonor God is to dishonor yourself?

If so, then I can feel that.

P.S. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but is English your native language?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by RatoAstuto

If I'm reading you right, then you're saying that every individual is their own God? And that to dishonor God is to dishonor yourself?

Somewhat, more so what 1 is saying is that if any being has the nerve to disrespect the who made them w/o having FULL OBJECTIVE understanding of themselves and said disrespected being then they have basically voided themselves from the with their FREE WILLS. And so yes are in a MAJOR way dishonoring themselves by dishonoring the who made them.

Originally posted by RatoAstuto
P.S. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but is English your native language?

Yes no disrespect taken and thanks for your time taken here to ask

NAMASTE*******

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
So basically MANY are gambaling with more then they may consider exist (their SOULS) all based on PERCEPTION based Disbelief and data also Perception based. And it is kind of odd or Ill to FEEL you can gamble like this with only Subjective data on yourselves and the who made you as well as the tester of your souls made by the who made you. The TESTER may place temptations to verify or Challenge YOU and your responses show your intents and acknowledgement level hence why not look within for your personal FLAWS as to see the TEST..

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Lol, if English is your language brother, then either get some sleep or just slow down. It was just hard to reckon your meaning due to the language. I feel like you got a keen insight though. And again, no offense, I know some of the posts I've put up look a bit jumbled as well.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by RatoAstuto

sort of like compiling 2 languages vocal and emotional to deliver from the heart as best as possible, but 1 understands what you mean. Its the emotional or exterior component factor that makes causes this. Like a splice translation barrier please bare with me.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Hmmm, again, I kinda get what you mean. I'd love to see things from your perspective for a few minutes friend. From the way you communicate, it seems you have either a rare perspective or perception, or maybe both. Either way, it's different, and we need more of that

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by RatoAstuto

That's just it RatoAstro, that part of you that gets it and then goes ? is the part of you, ? is reaching out to or most communicating with you and 1.
as you ? you kind of know what I mean and that's Eternal

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
In simplest terms, Its illogical and naive to assume to know so much about a subject scientifically not verified IN THIS PERSPECTIVE that you can go as far a denying / degrading doubting it /you. [color=cyan] Yes the same can be said for those said to possess a blind faith based on the perspectives shared from those subjectively calling it so, due to their perspective. But is it really blind or again just from the perspective of some not understanding to themselves blinding is the pov understood?

[color=cyan] And those WILLING to be those Sensing /Feeling/Seeing beings (as opposed to nothings there WILL belief system of pic or it is in happening group fear group) [color=cyan] are receiving in relation to what it "THE" may wish to see as best outcomes for ALL* THE CREATED and so those who CHOOSE to SEE in this manner encourage a more peaceful sort out the issues approach as opposed to force and oppress to obtain goals OUTSIDE of what "THE" has planned overall for ALL. Which can cause glitches or voids hmm or retesting.
edit on 4/1/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
It is not the holy books that are "bad", it is the human being. The "holy books" are just excuses to hide their true intentions. Hopefully, at some point, all souls will grow to have mutual respect for each other.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
It is not the holy books that are "bad", it is the human being. The "holy books" are just excuses to hide their true intentions. Hopefully, at some point, all souls will grow to have mutual respect for each other.

I understand what you mean and also agree. Its just that arpgme at times its observed that some CREATOR Creations WILL either out of Fear-Doubt-Ignorance or a combination of them all go to extreme measures to say some of the most disrespectful off the wall things about a ENERGY that CREATED them? The OP is basically sharing that maybe some should look within to find the issues causing them NOT to SEE or SENSE the who made us ALL, before they go out and spew ignorance philosophies that basically are like challenges to the LORD over the, and to 1 that's a dangerous move especially if those who do so have no Objective understanding of their flesh/souls and the Connections to the GOD over them and the overseer. So 1 took time to REMIND some LOOK inside and you may get better responses to further increase perception of the CREATOR.

Thank you for taking time to share arpgme, as always much appreciated.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I see your Xanax kicked in,

Big time.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I think its very simple if you just believe in the Highest Love and Goodness as the base platform, and default, beyond any religions on earth and any coding and then if you are pulled to Love within a message to place it within the Highest Love and Goodness. But in terms of the books where odd things are written, it pretty much depends, for I would not live in fear of offending anyone who asks for sacrifices and murdered people. Furthermore Love isn't offended to begin with, but has great love and patience and wishes people would not learn in such long and painful ways. And we all should be trying to discover what is wrong in us. This world should be showing us something.
edit on 2-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Here is something that is very hard and quite a test of faith. And some of this has to do with faith, ie seeking what is right to do here, and at the same time, some of this has to do with trying to take responsibility knowing that somehow, even while elites have always been laying seige and murdering, targetting all who poke their heads out of line, nonetheless, we've still allowed them to erode freedoms, lands and resources from people a great deal in this past century. Not that it hasn't been ongoing and probably periods lacking in freedoms and a whole mix on earth. But right now, this world is in bad shape, via the deliberate destruction and poisoning of it and all life on it, by a very small group of ruthless ones. And by allowing this slide, people have lost the ability to simply stand up and say NO.

Its like we're all in boxes, targetted if you poke your head out and homeless if you try to leave.

But a friend said that N Korea and now with the US moving a HAARP platform to there from Hawaii, that they may be preparing to take out electrical or something and that China is wanting a move, to get things going. If this war actually happens, he says we're all going home.

My question is, what about this planet? Is it OK to just let a small ruthless group destroy it and all life on it? Aren't people supposed to do something? And hopefully without violence.

And why can't we, in our boxes, use the power of our consciousness to make some changes peacefully.

What is wrong with us that we can't find an answer to this, a majority of people at that?

Sure we could all go home but with a ruined planet behind us! So, surely somehting can be done, even with such a tight tangled web all around us. Now this is not something we can blame Creator Family and Love for.
We need to look at something in what we're doing wrong but still don't have answers for this.

How do we bring the walls of our boxes down without violence, peacefully? That is what I want, peace to pervail, and for us with dignity and grace to free this world including all those orphans in N Korea, all the people kept prisoner by bad regimes.

Its not the Highest Love and Goodness at fault, but we don't know what to do either. What we're doing now isn't working.

top topics

join