It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The King of Babylon Given the Heart of a Man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
A part of me is very reluctant to post this, as I don’t want people to get the wrong idea of what I’m about to present. If taken the wrong way, it will seem to people that I am endorsing things that shouldn’t be endorsed, and that is not my intention. What I’m referring to is the very end game of the orchestrated fulfillment of prophecies. Is the NWO evil or good? Does the Bible tell us one way or the other? IMO, yes, I think it does. And believe it or not, it all seems to work out in the end – if you survive it.

Let’s look at how the end-times are constructed into 4 cycles. Read Daniel 2, 7, and 8, and also Rev 12 and 13 to get this graph of how Satan’s empires are put together.

The timing of things is derived from this “sign of the son of man” on Rosh Hashanah 2017 here.

With that out of the way, we can concentrate on the end game. Let’s look at Dan. 7:

Daniel 7

3 And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another. 4 The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.

Nebuchadnezzar ruled Babylon (modern day Iraq) whose symbol was the lion with wings. In modern terms, the lion is the UK and the eagle wings are the US (and these control modern Babylon/ Iraq now). The wings are plucked/ the US is destroyed and then the wings of an eagle are given to the woman/ the church's "rapture" to flee from the attack of Satan (Rev. 12) (in other words, the US govt is very limited). But what is the meaning of “a man’s heart was given to it”? Psalm 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

Let’s look at this idea in Daniel 2:

13 I saw in the visions of my head upon my bed, and, behold, a watcher and an holy one came down from heaven; 14 He cried aloud, and said thus, Hew down the tree, and cut off his branches, shake off his leaves, and scatter his fruit: let the beasts get away from under it, and the fowls from his branches:

15 Nevertheless leave the stump of his roots in the earth, even with a band of iron and brass, in the tender grass of the field; and let it be wet with the dew of heaven, and let his portion be with the beasts in the grass of the earth:

16 Let his heart be changed from man's, and let a beast's heart be given unto him; and let seven times pass over him.

17 This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men

18 This dream I king Nebuchadnezzar have seen. Now thou, O Belteshazzar, declare the interpretation thereof, forasmuch as all the wise men of my kingdom are not able to make known unto me the interpretation: but thou art able; for the spirit of the holy gods is in thee.

19 […] Belteshazzar answered and said, My lord, the dream be to them that hate thee, and the interpretation thereof to thine enemies.

20 The tree that thou sawest, which grew, and was strong, whose height reached unto the heaven, and the sight thereof to all the earth;

21 Whose leaves were fair, and the fruit thereof much, and in it was meat for all; under which the beasts of the field dwelt, and upon whose branches the fowls of the heaven had their habitation:

22 It is thou, O king, that art grown and become strong: for thy greatness is grown, and reacheth unto heaven, and thy dominion to the end of the earth.

23 And whereas the king saw a watcher and an holy one coming down from heaven, and saying, Hew the tree down, and destroy it; yet leave the stump of the roots thereof in the earth, even with a band of iron and brass, in the tender grass of the field; and let it be wet with the dew of heaven, and let his portion be with the beasts of the field, till seven times pass over him;

24 This is the interpretation, O king, and this is the decree of the most High, which is come upon my lord the king:

25 That they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field, and they shall make thee to eat grass as oxen, and they shall wet thee with the dew of heaven, and seven times shall pass over thee, till thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will. 26 And whereas they commanded to leave the stump of the tree roots; thy kingdom shall be sure unto thee, after that thou shalt have known that the heavens do rule.

27 Wherefore, O king, let my counsel be acceptable unto thee, and break off thy sins by righteousness, and thine iniquities by shewing mercy to the poor; if it may be a lengthening of thy tranquillity.

28 All this came upon the king Nebuchadnezzar. 29 At the end of twelve months he walked in the palace of the kingdom of Babylon. 30 The king spake, and said, Is not this great Babylon, that I have built for the house of the kingdom by the might of my power, and for the honour of my majesty? 31 While the word was in the king's mouth, there fell a voice from heaven, saying, O king Nebuchadnezzar, to thee it is spoken; The kingdom is departed from thee.

[Compare the "the kingdom is departed from thee" with Daniel 5's Medes and Persia/ Russia and Iran/ cycle 2 in the graph conquering of Babylon.

One year after Obama’s election is Nov. 6, 2013, when the kingdom will be taken from him after the holy watcher/ angel renders judgment (a la Independence Day). 10 days of “tribulation” gives us Nov. 16, 2013 when Gog/ the bear/ Russia takes power in some fashion. Also, this event seems to be like “the abomination of desolation.”]

32 And they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field: they shall make thee to eat grass as oxen, and seven times shall pass over thee, until thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.

33 The same hour was the thing fulfilled upon Nebuchadnezzar: and he was driven from men, and did eat grass as oxen, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven, till his hairs were grown like eagles' feathers, and his nails like birds' claws.

34 And at the end of the days I Nebuchadnezzar lifted up mine eyes unto heaven, and mine understanding returned unto me, and I blessed the most High, and I praised and honoured him that liveth for ever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom is from generation to generation:

35 And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

36 At the same time my reason returned unto me; and for the glory of my kingdom, mine honour and brightness returned unto me; and my counsellors and my lords sought unto me; and I was established in my kingdom, and excellent majesty was added unto me.

37 Now I Nebuchadnezzar praise and extol and honour the King of heaven, all whose works are truth, and his ways judgment: and those that walk in pride he is able to abase.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
So, Babylon’s heart is changed from a man’s to a beast’s heart for 7 years. At the end of 7 years, Daniel 7 is saying that the lion with eagle wings/ Babylon/ Nebuchadnezzar is given the heart of a man. In other words, combining Daniel 2 and 7 we get this sequence of events: a holy angel/ “a watcher”/( read: “alien”) comes down (Nov. 6th, 2013) and renders judgment against Nebuchadnezzar/ king of Babylon. His kingdom is overthrown/ stripped from him while the other Satanic kingdoms come and go through the tribulation period. At the end of 7 years, (Nov. 6th, 2020), the beast ruler is turned back into a human/ “given the heart of a man” and Nebuchadnezzar/ the king of Babylon/ Obama becomes a God-fearing ruler and “excellent majesty” was given to him.

In fact, because Lucifer is implied to be Babylon in Isaiah 14, Daniel 4’s story of the king turning into a beast and then back to human (given the heart of a man in Daniel 7), is implicitly saying that Lucifer is reformed at the end of the tribulation! Could Obama possibly be Zerubbabel/ one of the 2 witnesses!? Zerubbabel actually means descendant of Babylon, (Strong’s H2216). Also, the 2 witnesses are said to have the power over the weather, turning waters to blood, and releasing plagues (HAARP, oil spills, releasing diseases) (Rev. 11:3-6).

Obama is not the antichrist - his gemetria/ “the number of his name” is not 666 (however, Prince Harry’s is 1666 and Prince William is 2013, the year of the 666th covenant with the Order of the Garter knights. These would be part of the “lion” that had the “eagle wings”.) But Obama could be the one who is given the “heart of a man”/ change of heart at the end of the 7 years.

I don’t know what to make of all this yet, just throwing it out there. Seems a lot like “Beauty and the Beast” predictive programming to me… en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 1-4-2013 by jcrash because: (no reason given)

new topics

join