It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would Christians Be As Violent As Muslims If Their Religion Was Threatened?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

0ne group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. This evil cabal is few in numbers but, like a deadly octopus, its tentacles reach out to grip and strangle untold multitudes of innocent victims. The initiates of every secret society and internationalist organization, from the Council on Foreign Relations and the Jesuits to the Bilderbergers and the Order of Skull & Bones, obey the dictates of this sinister group and tremble when standing before its leaders.

The cabalist group I refer to is the Synagogue of Satan, an ancient, yet modern, elite so politically powerful and so fabulously wealthy that even past history has been twisted, reshaped, and revised to meet its preferred version of humanity's gloomy, totalitarian future.

Religious in nature, the Synagogue of Satan is, at its essence, a grotesque, satanic cult. It's high council is composed of High Priests of Lucifer; these are men who literally worship death while practicing sexual magick and occult rituals of the blackest nature.

www.texemarrs.com...

I find it kind of funny and sad at the same time. Since abrahamic religion started from judaism does it not make sense that christianity and islam would become a travesty as well?

Dude....that Tex Marrs character is a sick animal. Seriously psychopathic and deeply predatory. These kinds of guys are like a virus. Be careful with that sort of monster. He's exactly the kind of freak that would be out there directing his slice of murder and mayhem in the name of Jesus. There are thousands of these soulless carnivores prowling the Internet, and they each contribute to the potential for Christian Jihad. He's obviously fixated on hating Jews. There are others who'd be fixated on anyone capable of seriously debunking Christianity as a Roman construct that they stole from the Hebrew merchant class after Israel was obliterated in the 1st century. This character is exactly the kind of influence that would have guns drawn over such a challenge to Christianity's cultural dominance over the American empire.
edit on 4/2/2013 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

Well typically the christian right in america is pro israel aka jewish state, so this guy differs from the norm. He sounds a bit nazi to me so I found it interesting. I have'nt read any of his books just remembering people posting about him in the past and thought id shared it for what it is worth. No reason to get nervous, all religions are BS anyway.

You don't even believe satan is real. Give me a break!

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcher

I care when videos are deceptive. What is the point of posting them?

The other two (still haven't watched them, have you?) show how REAL PEOPLE are peddling this crap. They're not 'deceptive'. They are real-life videos; one of a preacher who is condoning violence and getting ready to sermonize his 'congregation' about how it's necessary, and the other is of a nutjob Evangelical hater who assaulted a Mexican kid and assaulted and battered a camera-man! Those are not "deceptive". They are real.

That's the point of posting them.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

You seem WAY AHEAD in the learning curve and that is why people tend to ignore you. The only "religion" that is real to me is the religion of god and the religion of satan. Agnostics don't know the truth and atheists don't believe in spiritualism period.

What do you think of elohim and the nephelim? What do you make of the ancient astronaut hypothesis? I think Jesus was part of the elohim project to counteract the nephelim.

People are over here arguing which religion is less evil. Yes islam is less evil the last century or so. Less evil as in less colonialist aka less imperialist. Democrats are slightly better than republicans...waaahhhooo

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

No reason to get nervous, all religions are BS anyway.

Okay, one more from me, and I'll leave this thread to the OP and the members.

You say all religions are BS, and then (please correct me if I'm not comprehending your point correctly) imply that satan IS real?

edit on 2-4-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

No reason to get nervous, all religions are BS anyway.

Okay, one more from me, and I'll leave this thread to the OP and the members.

You say all religions are BS, and then (please correct me if I'm not comprehending your point correctly) imply that satan IS real?

edit on 2-4-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

God IS real. Satan IS real. Religions are BS! Spiritualism IS real.

How often does the church talk about the evil of satan rather than tell people to restrain from self-indulgences?

The fight against evil is not a self-battle so much as a battle against demonic possession such as selling your soul to the devil for material goods.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I don't have the foggiest notion of how to reply to this.
Okay, thanks for answering the question.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

I don't have the foggiest notion of how to reply to this.
Okay, thanks for answering the question.

There should only be two churches.

1)church of god aka elohim
2)church of satan aka nephelim

People are being distracted by fake spritualism(aka religion). Christianity, islam, budhism, confuscionism, hinduism, etc are all examples of such fake spiritualism.

Multidimensional aliens are behind spiritualism. Religion may have lots of half-truths but overall it is fake spiritualism.
edit on 2/4/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

This is true, labels nothing more and when these beings come they will fall to earth like men.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

exactly what the serpent said to Eve.

You repeatedly make claims that God isn't here or never was or isn't helping and yet you too like a Judas are serving your purpose. You can stamp your feet or steam at the ears it won't change the validity of God in the slightest.

You see, my first post I stated that evil is drawn to anti-Christian threads because it is true. You are powerless against God so choose to attack the messenger instead.

You do not recognize when someone is speaking from the heart and instead choose to relate that as an absence of God because we aren't performing parlor tricks to make you believe..

And in making you believe would rob others of their Blessing ( Those who believe "yet" have not seen)

No worries, the day is coming when you will have your proof. You can think it is all nonsense or superstitious mumbo-jumbo all you want... that's the thing with free-will

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarriorOfLight96

This is true, labels nothing more and when these beings come they will fall to earth like men.

I bet they have been here all along. Well at least some of them probably have. What do people think pilots the ufos that are occasionally seen? Ufos don't pilot themselves, do they?

But they can also cloak and that is why they are usually hard to spot. I have seen a ufo after developing my film of a barbecue party many years ago. It was not in the light spectrum of the visible eye, but you can see it afterwards in the infrared spectrum.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by anoncoholic

You repeatedly make claims that God isn't here or never was or isn't helping and yet you too like a Judas are serving your purpose. You can stamp your feet or steam at the ears it won't change the validity of God in the slightest.

You see, my first post I stated that evil is drawn to anti-Christian threads because it is true. You are powerless against God so choose to attack the messenger instead.

You do not recognize when someone is speaking from the heart and instead choose to relate that as an absence of God because we aren't performing parlor tricks to make you believe..

And in making you believe would rob others of their Blessing ( Those who believe "yet" have not seen)

No worries, the day is coming when you will have your proof. You can think it is all nonsense or superstitious mumbo-jumbo all you want... that's the thing with free-will

Mainstream christianity is evil. It is possessed by evil. Attacking atheists or agnostics to boost this corrupt church is a strawman arguement. I tend to view atheists and agnostics as neutral and mainstream believers as sheep.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Would Christians Be As Violent As Muslims If Their Religion Was Threatened?

Christians are very violent, always have been!

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

I recommend "We Were Children" about that very situation and I only see a preview on you tube, I had the chance to experience this when I went to day school in the seventies and eighties and boy are they strict. Some were kind and gentle and sweet and the cooks are like that too but it's the ones in charge that screamed the loudest and like it says "know them by their fruit" and it holds true.

During the restoration of the school that's been up since for many generations, me and my crew came across the four by four room in the basement way in the back, what they used this room for I do not know but I sure have good idea.

Evil used religion to confine the word of God and make it almost an embarrassment to become a follower of Christ, but if you can see past the fog and behold the light that is the truth and it's the kind that renounces violence and power for NO man is greater than the other.

Power is where they tend to hide and give false hope and they enjoy seeing you suffer because they love to see people they hate in pain. Holding on to an old dirty past is what blinds many because when he shakes the dust off the memory he stirs up the dust and makes it foggy and he clouds his judgement and becomes like them. The victims went through a lot and evil used religion to kill the protectors of the earth and drive them away from the land.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Mainstream christianity is evil. It is possessed by evil. Attacking atheists or agnostics to boost this corrupt church is a strawman arguement. I tend to view atheists and agnostics as neutral and mainstream believers as sheep.

Like I said about not reading all my posts (this isn't the only show in town)

I am not Religious, I am spiritual. I am not liked by the churches because I see the cross as a graven image. I see the hypocrisy in Prayer when asked to Pray for "our" troops. Well, the thing with Prayer is how can it be answered when the other side is Praying for their troops too? Do you think God will take a side when He is for all?

I am not attacking, I am being blunt and to be otherwise in such a grave situation that mankind is in would be taking things too lightly. If superficial understanding is all man can comprehend then that is why God only gave us a partial education in the first place. It is up to us to grow beyond ourselves, not have God lay it all out beforehand and let us decide as He knows we would always pick the winning team.

That isn't following out of love, but of logic. Again, that dog whisperer reference comes to mind. ... how long before man decided to abandon God? Didn't take long at all to be persuaded back then, doubtful any would even give it a second thought now., in fact if Christ were to show up today he would be killed again because of what He represents to the hierarchy of command/control. The liberation of spirit.

Man will keep beating each other trying to break that spirit.. That is the whole point of the lesson that must be learned.

imo

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
Maybe you folks that frequent this forum can help settle an argument I'm having with a friend of mine. She says that if Atheists acquired information that could literally transform the way that people who live in the modern world perceive religion - and Christianity in particular - and began to succeed in peeling off impressive numbers of theists from (specifically) Christianity as a result of the powerful nature of that information, that there'd be no overtly aggressive reaction from any Christian groups against the Atheists whose information campaign had transformed the public debate. I say that there would be an overtly aggressive reaction, and that these Atheists would be in grave danger.

What do you folks think would be the reaction. I'm aware that there are about 30 million Evangelical Christians living in the US alone. Who knows how many other kinds of Christians there are, but as I see it, the violence potential primarily exists within the ranks of the 30 million or so Evangelicals. Hell, if even .01% decide that their god has approved of the elimination of these Atheists - preventing the damnation of millions as a direct result of their elimination - that's still 30,000 potential Christian jihadists from this one society alone.

Now, keep in mind that what I'm talking about is a real game changer, as far as what these Atheists possess. Not the usual Richard Dawkins drivel. Serious information that's crumbling the Christian credibility from one end of the globe to the other.

Interesting argument to say the least. Considering all the variables in regards to the labeling of a christian person and what that entails there could very well be mixed results. For instance the subjective interpretations of their faith and teachings could have various effects when presented with overwhelming evidence that jeopardizes their current beliefs. Obviously certain denominations that adapt a sense of fanaticism and extremism might react in some sort of violent matter but to what extent depends on the individuals capacity to reason and accept scrutiny. What the future holds for religion in the bigger scheme of things may not be what these people expect. Hopefully people will realize that organized religion itself is dangerous and misleading and that personal belief can be acquired, well, personally. However if a all out war had to break out it would merely be squashed by authorities that detest civil unrest. Personally i feel that if co-existence is impossible because of personal beliefs then each faith should get their own piece of land and stay there. Like that would ever hold out

Good things

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by anoncoholic

Very well spoken. I apologise for not reading everyone'e post in advance but I am one of those mulitaskers fighting evil on all fronts(that means many threads at once) and it is hard to keep track of stuff. There is the church of god and his angels and there is the church of satan and his demons.

The church of satan and his demons have infiltrated all religions to varying degrees. Studying the degree of infiltration is both boring and futile and that is why I dislike comparing religions, but I still do it sometimes out of necessity.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
It amazes me the lengths that atheists will go just to heap garbage on Christianity. Can't ya'll just believe what you will, and let others believe as they wish?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

meh... no worries. My text is enlarged to the point I don't see user names so naturally I carry emotion over to other posts so I apologize if I offended anyone.

This whole showdown with Religion was foreseen and is even being brought about by God. Revelation 13:18 points at St. John 6:66 (The first "S" is capitalized )

The beast is "they" who followed Him no more. Back then it wasn't called Religion, it was as Revelation begins, 7 churches., It was man who sought to supplant Faith into a business, and men who greedily want to control the Faithful

It (13:18) was read as the number of a "man" not the number of "a" man and the difference was that people sought answers in the occult (numerology) rather than within the Bible. Does it mean I am wise for solving the riddle? Absolutely not, it is meant to show the wisdom of the Lord in bringing it all to light in this day and time.

Even as altered as the Bible became, it still contains the truth.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I am not attacking, I am being blunt and to be otherwise in such a grave situation that mankind is in would be taking things too lightly. If superficial understanding is all man can comprehend then that is why God only gave us a partial education in the first place. It is up to us to grow beyond ourselves, not have God lay it all out beforehand and let us decide as He knows we would always pick the winning team.

It is not that god gave us a partial education, it is that satan and his demons are covering up the truth constantly. God can only do so much on his own. People were not born stupid either. They have to fight propaganda constantly and that is very difficult to do indeed. How easy can it be to go against a sick system 24/7 and try to expose it? It would be like trying to swip upstream for miles and you would die from exhaustion.

That isn't following out of love, but of logic. Again, that dog whisperer reference comes to mind. ... how long before man decided to abandon God? Didn't take long at all to be persuaded back then, doubtful any would even give it a second thought now., in fact if Christ were to show up today he would be killed again because of what He represents to the hierarchy of command/control. The liberation of spirit.

I bet lots of folks become agnostic or even atheist because of the sheer disgust of mainstream religion. They become neutral and/or indifferent to spiritualism as a whole..in other words throwing the baby with the bathwater out of the window, which is a mistake.

But some/many folks put more blame on atheists then they do with mainstream religions and satanism and that is a mistake. I wold rather be neutral/indifferent than a unknowing satan worshipper(mainstream religion) or overt satan worshiper(some people knowingly and proudly worship satan).

Man will keep beating each other trying to break that spirit.. That is the whole point of the lesson that must be learned.

imo

Satan is the father of all lies. He loves divide and conquer. He encourages people to pick religions that he has infiltrated from the beginning, and then use everyone(knowningly or unknowningly) to accomplish his agenda of destruction.
edit on 2/4/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Christians don't need to be threatened to be violent. For proof, just see all of human history for the past 2000 years.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join