It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Is Awake In North Korea?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I have been contemplating a vexed question in the last week or so whilst being gravely concerned about North Korea. How many people in North Korea KNOW about just how evil their regieme is? I would bet you that those living in the North Korean capital are aware of some things. They are the privelledged ones. Pyongyang is the showpiece city. Only those with party approval and blessing lives there. Surely they must know of the concentration camps etc.

In Nazi Germany everyone knew about Dachu, it was used to imprison political prisoners at first or those who opposed the Nazi regieme. It was only later that it became a concentration camp. I wonder then if many know of Camp 17 in North Korea? Surely there must be some knowledge of what goes on even with ordinary North Koreans.

Thoughts anyone?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
How about the apparent camps in the USA? Everything you just said about Germany can almost apply to the USA if those camps are real. Before we go showcasing how evil the Nth Korean regime is, how about we work out what our evil leaders are planning.. The question is - Is America awake? I think NO.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Totally agree but in saying just that are we awake? Humanity?
Look around you we in a maze that we call a rat race
You see if you program every one in to a regime called study hard get a job get a mortgage buy a car etc. those of us that fall of the regime ladder are called weird so we are not give a chance to call out to wake every one else but we are put back asleep!
Look at it any way possible unless you have a way to reset things. I say enjoy your sleep

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by wan7ed
reply to post by DarknStormy

Totally agree but in saying just that are we awake? Humanity?

No.. I think there are only a couple of groups who could be considered someohow awake and thats only because they don't have a choice. They aren't people in Western society either.

Look around you we in a maze that we call a rat race
You see if you program every one in to a regime called study hard get a job get a mortgage buy a car etc. those of us that fall of the regime ladder are called weird so we are not give a chance to call out to wake every one else but we are put back asleep!

No, we aren't put back to sleep. We just look out for ourselves and if people aren't willing to listen or open up to these issues, then they are on their own if they decide to follow the line, the crowd.. They sort of deserve what they would have coming also.

Look at it any way possible unless you have a way to reset things. I say enjoy your sleep

It's not about resetting things, It's about be aware just incase and then passing the message on to the ones who will listen so they can be prepared also..

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
How about the apparent camps in the USA? Everything you just said about Germany can almost apply to the USA if those camps are real. Before we go showcasing how evil the Nth Korean regime is, how about we work out what our evil leaders are planning.. The question is - Is America awake? I think NO.

Is America awake? I would have to agree and say NO. Absolutely not. I have heard of the FEMA camps and seen You Tube videos of the coffins etc. But unlike North Korea. nobody is in them...yet. And who knows they may never be used. In North Korea the camps are very much in use and generations have lived and died in them. Is humanity capable of repeating the horrors of say Auschwitz-Birkenau, Belsen, Sobibor? Unfortunately and most regretably I have to say yes. And i suspect it is happening NOW in North Korea

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
Is America awake? I would have to agree and say NO. Absolutely not. I have heard of the FEMA camps and seen You Tube videos of the coffins etc. But unlike North Korea. nobody is in them...yet. And who knows they may never be used.

Well I don't see how they would spend ridiculous amounts of money on them to sit there and do nothing. Thats if they are camps of course. But with the railways and strange fencing etc, I'm sure they are either prisons or camps.

In North Korea the camps are very much in use and generations have lived and died in them. Is humanity capable of repeating the horrors of say Auschwitz-Birkenau, Belsen, Sobibor? Unfortunately and most regretably I have to say yes. And i suspect it is happening NOW in North Korea.

It could be but who really knows. Propaganda is a powerful tool and used by everyone these days though I would think they are doing these sorts of things to their people.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

How many people in North Korea KNOW about just how evil their regieme is?

I dunno.

But I am sure that many American are brain washed to accept what they have not seen themselves.

And the fire which US govt is blowing , is about making war factories work and selling guns to other nations.

US has been doing this for decades.

US F-22 Stealth Fighters Deploy in South Korea

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I know a lot of people think Un is sabre rattling, but that's not the case. Un has gone way too far to turn back, he has to do something now or he will lose face, that's a big deal for Asian folks. If he doesn't do something soon he puts himself at risk for assassination.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

How many people in North Korea KNOW about just how evil their regieme is?

I dunno.

But I am sure that many American are brain washed to accept what they have not seen themselves.

And the fire which US govt is blowing , is about making war factories work and selling guns to other nations.

US has been doing this for decades.

US F-22 Stealth Fighters Deploy in South Korea

Some people may want to say that other superpowers do the same. But , My answer is , "which superpower is pushing for war as US govt is doing right now?"

Isn't America the one war hungry govt ?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

One was real the other is a fantasy that has about as much basis in fact as lizard people running the world. Of course we are talking about North Korea here where you can not even own a radio that gets anything but, the gov channel. No web, no outside conduct and prison for even mentioning anything about the gov in a non postive way means most people may know things are not right but, they would never speak of it. Unlike Americans who are allowed to say whatever they want about whatever crazy fantasy they want and then sell some books to paranoid and unstable people.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Why are you on ATS?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
One was real the other is a fantasy that has about as much basis in fact as lizard people running the world. Of course we are talking about North Korea here where you can not even own a radio that gets anything but, the gov channel.

I understand that there are some ridiculous laws in their country... I assume your talking about the camps in the USA being fantasy? I find it strange that buildings with railway tracks and razor wired fences are sitting empty across your country.. But I'll take your word for it.

No web, no outside conduct and prison for even mentioning anything about the gov in a non postive way means most people may know things are not right but, they would never speak of it.

Well, we are getting to that stage when it comes to talking about government in a non positive way. It's call Terrorist.

Unlike Americans who are allowed to say whatever they want about whatever crazy fantasy they want and then sell some books to paranoid and unstable people.

Yeah and that's the problem. You have the freedom to spin as much bs as you please to the point it just leaves everyone confused and we wonder why our countries are turning out the way they are..
edit on 1-4-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
North Korea has spent a generation in a high state of tension and against harsh adversity. I expect they are tired and want peace, but not at the sacrifice of their self determination. Most have lived their entire lives isolated from the international community and experienced famine. They have seen what happened in Iraq and know how nuclear weapons are the difference between life and invasion. With what they have been through these trade sanctions mean little, they will not be bought off. If nuclear weapons will remain or be decommissioned is a decision for a reunified Korea to make, that is what they are fighting for, self respect, self determination and an end to the conflict. They appear pretty awake to me.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
North Korea has spent a generation in a high state of tension and against harsh adversity. I expect they are tired and want peace, but not at the sacrifice of their self determination. Most have lived their entire lives isolated from the international community and experienced famine. They have seen what happened in Iraq and know how nuclear weapons are the difference between life and invasion. With what they have been through these trade sanctions mean little, they will not be bought off. If nuclear weapons will remain or be decommissioned is a decision for a reunified Korea to make, that is what they are fighting for, self respect, self determination and an end to the conflict. They appear pretty awake to me.

They DONT know the full facts about Iraq. You can bet your dollar bottom that North Koreans have not been told about the brutal repression of the people by Saddam Hussein and the gassing of the Kurds. They are not awake to the real facts of the world. And they dont have self determination. Everything they do is dictated to by the regieme. One word against the regime and you will be shot or sent to concentration camp. As would three generations of your family. North Korea is a hell hole. I suggest you listen to the testomies of those few people who managed to escape the concentration camps and North Korea.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

To say you know what any Nation knows and does not know is very naive. Sure North Korea has is problems as there are problems everywhere. With the current escalation of tensions there are two clear options in how it all plays out. Peace is finally established with a level of security that both the North and South can agree on or everyone dies.

I know I would rather see the peaceful option play out, what option do you prefer?

top topics

join