It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Walking Dead season finale. Spoilers BTW.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I bet the first one of the next season is the real mass kill off.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SemperParatusRJCC

I was wondering if anybody else noticed Rick checking out Michonne's cleavage!

My hubby, daughter and I all said something about it at the same time when it happened!
For a minute I thought maybe we were all just pervs.

I'm sure we will see the Gov out for blood as he seeks vengeance next season!

edit on 1-4-2013 by littled16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I thought the same about Rick and Michonne

I was really disappointed with the finale, I expected so much more! At the very least one more important death. Yes, Andrea died, I know. But the way it happened was just... meh.

I can't believe the Governor didn't die, I don't want him in the next season. This Woodbury arc was getting so boring and now we're getting more of it in season 4.

I hate Carl, I hope something happens and he changes or... becomes biter food.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Casandra

I hear you! If Carl were my kid in RL I would have taken a big switch to his behind ages ago! I think maybe he spent a little too much time with Shane in the first two seasons and being a jackwipe rubbed off on him!

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Definitely.

He needs an attitude change and Rick is being too soft on him. Don't let him do what he wants! If he wants to be treated as an adult, then he should prove that he's mature enough to make decisions and not fly off the handle at every little thing.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Woohoo Andrea's dead, that was kind of my only hope for the finale! lol............. Why so hard on Carl? He's turning into a lil bad@##, even showing leadership skills beyond his father now! Don't worry people Carl isn't going anywhere for a long time!

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

That said though, he was right in shooting the kid...he said to drop the weapon, not try and hand it to me so you can overpower me... Although, shooting once to show you mean business would have sufficed...but eh...one less mouth to feed and one less dagger perhaps in your back. He made some good arguments actually...about Dale and Shane, etc. Of course, I'd still like to see him as biter chow.....

I do wonder what is up with the Governor...he went off the reservation for sure... I just can't figure what's up with his cronies...makes no sense there.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Just when I was starting to like Carl !
I can understand his reasoning though.
I'm sure we will see the governor again. I was hoping the Governor would go back to check on Andrea and she would jump from behind the door and have him for lunch. Oh well !

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
To be fair all I knew the Gov wouldn't die

Morrissy signed up for two seasons when he got the job

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I for one, am just DEVASTATED that this season is over. I picked it up right before they got to the prison. When I bring the show up to anyone, They are like"That stupid zombie show?" And I come back with, "It's not about the zombies, It's about the human factor in the whole situation, the zombies are just a plus."

I did some research on David Morreisy, and Andrew Lincoln. If you haven't seen the David Letterman interview with Andrew, It is FUNNY. I can't believe they are from England. Damn good actors if you ask me. I don't know if I can suffer until October to start watching it again.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by thepolish1

We do have decent actors you know

OMG October.....Noooooo!! I may be dead by then

edit on 1-4-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I do wonder what is up with the Governor...he went off the reservation for sure... I just can't figure what's up with his cronies...makes no sense there.

Agree, although for me, most of that last episode doesn't make sense. To start, no one (I mean no one) has seen the Gov bring Andrea in. Then no one sees Milton dissapear. Then Gov & crew head for the prison, all hell breaking loose with bazookas and heavy artillery. They go in, come back out, just Glenn and Maggie firing accurately but none of the Gov`s crew has any big artillery left to take them out. Really...

Then the Gov goes bat# crazy and shoots everyone, no counter attack whatsoever. Then Martinez & the other guy just join him even though they are totally aware by now that he's not only lost the battle but his town and all of his brain gaskets...

Then Rick & crew go back to Woodbury to see a dying Andrea and instead of helping Tyreese and others get back on their feet to hold guard of the town, he decides (where did the "We" speech end up?) to bring them all back to the prison.

No one know where the Gov ended up. He'll be back to put a bullet in Rick's brain for sure as he probably blames him now for all that went wrong. As if we didn't see enough of him this season already...

Darn, they could've taken Woodbury at least, more secure, all the necessities are there already...nope...does that make any sense that they take everyone out and back to the prison which isn't totally secured yet and which is missing tons of what's already in Woodbury?

Carl is turning more and more psychotic, even if shooting that kid was one of the right solutions but not the only one... Ha...Rick is now eyeing Michonne - hey, Lorie's been dead a few weeks now right?...so who cares right?

Crap. Total crap. I think this has been a real bad move with the producers. They build you up with a Walking Dead Marathon where you will believe that the biggest cliffhanger in TV history is about to happen and then this...

Thank God there's seven months of waiting for the next season as I totally lost interest. By God, even Daryl was totally boring in that last episode. They lost a lot of supporters with that botched ending, I'm sure.

Oh, well...big thumbs down from me on that one. But maybe it's just me.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Agree, although for me, most of that last episode doesn't make sense. To start, no one (I mean no one) has seen the Gov bring Andrea in. Then no one sees Milton dissapear.

Well, nobody really saw him bring in Maggie and Glenn either, so likely some secret ways there.

Then Gov & crew head for the prison, all hell breaking loose with bazookas and heavy artillery. They go in, come back out, just Glenn and Maggie firing accurately but none of the Gov`s crew has any big artillery left to take them out. Really...

The 50 cal jammed on them.

Then the Gov goes bat# crazy and shoots everyone, no counter attack whatsoever.

I think the Gov wanted them to go back, yelled at them for leaving, but they weren't about to...they recognized the group had better tactics, and didn't want to be lambs to the slaughter. The Gov simply lost it, not used to having his orders questioned.

Then Martinez & the other guy just join him even though they are totally aware by now that he's not only lost the battle but his town and all of his brain gaskets...

There has to be some kind of history for that loyalty...I hope...

Then Rick & crew go back to Woodbury to see a dying Andrea and instead of helping Tyreese and others get back on their feet to hold guard of the town, he decides (where did the "We" speech end up?) to bring them all back to the prison.

Woodbury is nicer, but the prison is more defensible.

No one know where the Gov ended up. He'll be back to put a bullet in Rick's brain for sure as he probably blames him now for all that went wrong. As if we didn't see enough of him this season already...

I imagine he won't be for long in the new season.

Darn, they could've taken Woodbury at least, more secure, all the necessities are there already...nope...does that make any sense that they take everyone out and back to the prison which isn't totally secured yet and which is missing tons of what's already in Woodbury?

Woodbury was constantly having to maintain their makeshift "wall". I'd load up those trucks with comforts from Woodbury.

Carl is turning more and more psychotic, even if shooting that kid was one of the right solutions but not the only one... Ha...Rick is now eyeing Michonne - hey, Lorie's been dead a few weeks now right?...so who cares right?

Carl is still annoying though. Hey, it is the zombie apocalypse, not a big dating pool....

Crap. Total crap. I think this has been a real bad move with the producers. They build you up with a Walking Dead Marathon where you will believe that the biggest cliffhanger in TV history is about to happen and then this...

I think the Governor needed to get a spectacular end, maybe even wound Rick in the process.

Thank God there's seven months of waiting for the next season as I totally lost interest. By God, even Daryl was totally boring in that last episode. They lost a lot of supporters with that botched ending, I'm sure.

You may be right there.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Morrisey the emo singer dude is the Gov???

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Taking a big switch to the psycho kid with a silenced pistol might not be advisable.

What I'd do? MOVE! My dream episode starts with Carl waking up in the prison to discover that he's alone, all of the guns and food are gone, and all of the gates and doors have been left wide open.

I'm not heartless... I'd leave him like a sharp rock or something. Well a rather small sharp rock. But still. He'd have a fighting chance.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I still think the Ricks hand and the Governor story thing will happen.
I noticed a shot last night where Rick was winding up some blue cable around his wrist, the camera lasted a little to long on it, just made me think of what happened in the GN.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by boymonkey74

Morrisey the emo singer dude is the Gov???

Meat is Murder don't you know....

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun

Oh, well...big thumbs down from me on that one. But maybe it's just me.

I absolutely agree with this.

I was expecting an epic battle, more deaths (at least more important ones) or the bit about Rick's hand or Carl's eye. SOMETHING, not the big pile of nothing that we got. It was a horrible season finale.

I wanted a whole new arc for season 4 but if they're still at the prison and the Governor is still alive then it won't be that much different.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

My guess is that whatever the governor has in mind, it will make them flee the prison for a new locale...as each season seems to be driven by location.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I was disapointed.

All season we had been working up to a big-bad showdown with the Govenor. That didn't happen. What we saw was nearly 20 minutes of Andrea trying to grab some pliers with her feet, while talking to a dying Milton.

I don't understand why they didn't run in behind the Govenor and his forces and lock them deep inside the prison.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join