It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Walking Dead season finale. Spoilers BTW.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Well I enjoyed it but was it shorter than the other show?
Also I missed the last 5 mins due to a problem so anyone care to fill me in? The group had just turned up back at the jail with a busload of woodburyians.

I take it the Governor did not die? I called that

Andrea...RIP.
Milton RIP.

Carl OMG he should be the leader of the group.

thoughts?
edit on 1-4-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

omg spoilers man, thanks alot,,,,,,,

just kidding.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by solve

Did you watch it? how did it end? I can't get a decent link they all cut short grrrrr.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Funny... my feed cable went on the fritz for the last five minutes also.

My thoughts on what I did see?
1) I am going to miss Andrea for some reason.
2) The Governor just got a whole lot cooler and more ominous.
3) How you gonna feed a bus load of old folks and kiddies??? Man this is the zombie apocalypse - not Sunny Acres retirement village and buffet! ( Then again... trick to surviving the zombie apocalypse... surround oneself with an entire herd of people who run slower than you... Well played Rick... Well played. )
4) Carl is no longer even remotely funny. He's now reached full-on "If Stephen King were to write a book about Ted Bundy" weird. Somebody needs to gank that kid.
edit on 4/1/13 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I expected more of the main characters to die..
I think season 4 will be a continuation of what happens in the prison.
The governor wow, I can't understand why Martinez didn't just shoot him?
Andrea...well wish I saw her as a Zombie before she died.
Carl rocks best character on the show now...even better than Daryl (I know you will not like that hehehe)
The way he killed that young lad I thought OMG he has gone nuts but when he explained it I agreed with him.
Funny how our cable broke?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Milton died a good death though, he tried his best to kill the Gov, and helped Andrea...well til he bit her.
One thing though Andrea can kill a Zombie with a teaspoon and she had a weapon all she needed to do was position herself behind the chair....Bit of a lazy death tbh.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
The group had just turned up back at the jail with a busload of woodburyians.

And that was pretty much it. No cliffhangers to speak of which was kind of lame.

I cant stand the Carl character but this time I did like him. The Gov's little minion was told more than once to drop the weapon and he didn't. He kept inching close with it still in his hand.

I'm trying to think back to the very first episode that kicked the show off. Rick not shooting the criminal is what got him shot and put in the coma while the world when to shizz.

I cant remember did Rick waffle on the side of "good" and not realize the guy was still a threat?

Here, Carl did the "sensible" thing and stopped the threat from the get go.

Of course I imagine he'll find out the young guy had a hearing problem or something and couldn't follow the order but still, you'd think he'd state. "I cannot hear you, don't hurt me."

Milton died a good death though, he tried his best to kill the Gov, and helped Andrea...well til he bit her.
One thing though Andrea can kill a Zombie with a teaspoon and she had a weapon all she needed to do was position herself behind the chair....Bit of a lazy death tbh.

So much stupid on her part. Milton is dying, gonna turn any minute and she wants to waste precious seconds strolling down memory lane to talk about things like almost killing the Gov when he was sleeping????
edit on 4/1/2013 by msfitte because: added more

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by msfitte

True I kept on shouting at the screen "stop bloody looking and keep on trying to get free" she wasted so much time lol.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Also Beth killled a zombie

Go Beth!!

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

reply to post by msfitte

True I kept on shouting at the screen "stop bloody looking and keep on trying to get free" she wasted so much time lol.

I was irritated, Sitting there watching as she's not even reaching for the pliers. Having a friendly little chat with the dying Milton. If she would have multi-tasked, she most likely wouldn't have gotten chomped. It was her fault. All of the deaths, caused by the governor are "Directly" caused by her. If she would have killed him 4 episodes ago, hell even last episode, everyone would most likely have lived.

Milton however went out like a boss.
Anyway obviously you guy watched the episode. Was it me or when Rick and Michonne were talking in the prison, was Rick checking her out. I could have sworn he was, I even watched the second showing after the Talking Dead. As she walked away he just turned his head with a little smile. Watched her walk.

Carl... That's a little Damien. Little b****** going around heartless and sh**. Shot the kid in the face, in the knee I would have understood. Shooting someone in the face though, when they are holding their gun out. Nah that wasn't a great call. He lack a oral compass and I think he picked up a lot of Shane's bad habits IMO.

As for the Governor. Heh he wiped out a majority of the population of Woodbury. Good Job you hell bent lunatic. You did not have your revenge, Martinez and the other guy are now wary of you. You have no one else to turn to, and it's all because of your poor decision.

Tyrese, good to have him.

Daryl, not much to say about him. He kinda didn't shine at all this episode.

Kudos Beth for your first Z kill ever.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SemperParatusRJCC

Heck If I was there I would be checking out Michonne every two minutes
and yes he looked

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SemperParatusRJCC

Milton however went out like a boss.

Indeed he did. He made himself hang on a good long time and Andrea blew it by her stupid rambling. It may have been milquetoast Milton but c'mon hon, he's gonna try to bite your face on any minute now.

Anyway obviously you guy watched the episode. Was it me or when Rick and Michonne were talking in the prison, was Rick checking her out. I could have sworn he was, I even watched the second showing after the Talking Dead. As she walked away he just turned his head with a little smile. Watched her walk.

Didn't really notice that but I've gotten a Michonne & Andrea had a thing vibe since early on.

Carl... That's a little Damien. Little b****** going around heartless and sh**. Shot the kid in the face, in the knee I would have understood. Shooting someone in the face though, when they are holding their gun out. Nah that wasn't a great call. He lack a oral compass and I think he picked up a lot of Shane's bad habits IMO.

Obviously I disagree. Shot in the knee the guy could still be a threat if he'd gotten close enough. Carl followed his gut hell have to live with it.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

That's what I figure. Hell I was kinda hoping for Merle and Michonne to get together, especially during their little talk, after he apologized. Then he up and got himself killed. -sighs- I guess it's only right Rick and Michonne get together seein' as its Daryl/Carol,Carl/Beth,Glen/Maggie. Hershel is too old, though he may fall for one of the old people who came in on the bus.

Tyreese, no idea yet. but I know he missed out on the Michonne train.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by msfitte

I thought the guy did not put his gun down quick enough, he was edging closer to Carl offering his weapon to Carl not dropping it as instructed...he woulda made a move but Carl saw this and shot him.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by msfitte
Obviously I disagree. Shot in the knee the guy could still be a threat if he'd gotten close enough. Carl followed his gut hell have to live with it.

The kid was scared though. his finger was off of the trigger and he had his hand firmly around the grip. All I'm saying is Carl should have assessed the situation a little bit better. He even told Rick, "I had to do it... He fired on y'all"

Another thought was "He drew on us" Which is what he told Rick the first time. Sheesh. No look of regret or remorse on his face. Carl's numb, and I hope Rick can bring him back from that.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
BTW did anyone watch the Talking Dead after the show?

Bobs call

Bob must be an ATS member lol
edit on 1-4-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Hello, I'm bob... from Chattanooga..(insert bible verse) It freaked them out xD

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
The guy was told to drop the weapon, he didn't. It wasn't up for debate. Carl did the right thing, even though he's back to being annoying again.

I called that plan, hehe...boobytrap the prison, pick 'em off when they come outside.
Nice.

Hope they are smart enough to loot the hell out of Woodbury for supplies, solar power, etc.

Milton did go out like a boss. Still no idea why Martinez and the other guy went with the governor though, are they nuts too?

Kind of sucked for Andrea, she was just getting likeable. And yeah, I do think Rick has a little jungle fever. I thought for sure Glenn was gonna bite it when he took his helmet off....

BTW did anyone watch the Talking Dead after the show?

I've got it DVR'd, but was also watching Game of Thrones, so went a little late last night.
edit on 1-4-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Here is bobs call from the talking dead.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Dissapointed.

Killing Milton off was a given, that guy wouldn`t last 5 minutes anywhere in any fights but Andrea?? her and Merle were strong characters, yet not only do they stick with Beth and Carol but they bring in another boatload of elders??? Hope none of those elderly die in their sleep at the prison lol !!!

What a dissapointment...The Gov shoots everybody and not one of them shoots back?? Then Martinez and that other dude (even though they look totally freaked out) join him??

I expected so much more...dunno...Daryl plucking the other Gov's eye out for what he did to Merle...or Andrea finally killing him off...meh...and even though I think Carl pulled the right move with that kid, is it just me or is he turning into a Governor Mini-Me??

That ending sucked bad. Real bad.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join