It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird dream..Any ideas what its about?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
The dream starts out in a theater, it was empty for the most part except for a few people. I walked up and started talking to these two gay guys who must have just done a show...I must have said something that caught this girl's attention (who was sitting down at my right) because she started talking to me with great enthusiasm...She seem larger than life and very beautiful...having a hippie sort of look.

For some reason we started talking about opening my mind...she said that she could open my mind forever expanding it far more than I ever thought possible. I start laughing off what she was saying at this point until she got angry and told me to lie down.

At this point I laid down and looked her in her eyes "You can't do this"....She replied "watch me" in a tone that makes me crawl just thinking about it. As she says this she touches both of my temples on the side of my head which followed by a jolt through my body and then complete darkness. But it my opinion it didn't feel like darkness if felt like nothingness(very difficult to put in words).

After I awoken everything around me was extremely different. I also felt extremely different almost as though I was tripping(very power feelings and changes in perception) Everything was very very bleak and gloomy....Like I was walking through the worst sort of neighborhood...It's really unexplainable how eerie and scary this place was. I know the girl was still with me, we were talking with each other but I never saw her again throughout the entire dream.

Anyways this woman and I started walking through this creepy town and ended up walking through this crack house..or dope house...whatever you want to call it. There were syringes and a whole lot of drug paraphernalia all over the ground. I remember her saying "watch out! I don't want you to get stuck." At that point I looked down and this syringe was sticking out of the ground. Then I looked up to see that the walls were falling apart and had a whole bunch of graffiti.

I walked further into this house and saw this red stair case, when I looked at it the stairs weren't there...They seemed to be painted on the wall. I seemed to spend a great deal of time looking at these red drawn stairs and feeling this incredible feeling of doom. All of a sudden I called out to the girl... her voice is in the distance so i start running after her.

I run out the door into the front yard still looking for the girl when I see a group of guys that I for some reason I knew that they knew who the girl was. So I asked them "have you seen her" ...this one guy replies " yea man...She's in the nut house"...At this point I felt that doom feeling get multiplied by a million it was really gut wrenching. My vision turned red at this point.

I started hearing a baby crying and turned around to see a black baby crawling through barbed wire tunnel that led back into the house I just came from. I ran after him braking through the barbed wire (it seemed to break into a million pieces in slow motion). I walk into the door (which is red by the way) and the mood became completely different it becomes very light and bright. I feel relieved of all doom. I see the black baby laughing on a couch....It was like the house was completely new and very clean. I turned to my right and saw the red stair case this time it actually was there but it was beautiful...taking my breath away.

This guy starts yelling at me telling me to leave his house. He pushes me into the front yard and he is still yelling at me...Then the dream stops.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Strange I know.. but this really is the most detail I have ever remembered out of a dream..Also the first dream I have ever written down.

Any ideas what it might be about?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Very very very weird......and coming to ATS to have it interpreted was the best thing you could have done.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
It's been 12 hours and I only have one reply?!

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Your dream must be scaring people away
It may be catchy

The mind can cause strange dreams sometimes, sometimes they have meaning. Dreams sometimes are a way of the mind to unravel what you learned during the day. Did you get her name by any chance?
edit on 1-4-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

No..There was no name...She was very beautiful though...It's been over 24 hours now since I had the dream so it's kinda hard for me to visualize her and give any additional detail.

I went through the motions trying to figure out if anything the day prior would be relevant in the dream but I couldn't think of anything.

The only thing I watched prior to sleep was Battlestar Galactica...no connections there either.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I dunno why but the red staircase is the freakiest part. It just is. Ok, the chick and the baby and well - I don't want to know why you knew the 2 guys were gay - too much info for me, but all in all - I'm looking forward to hearing the opinions fellow ATS'ers have. I'll do some dousing and think about it but honestly that red staircase just freaks me - and no I can't say why because I don't know.

peace

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Yea..the red stair case seems to be one of the most important parts of the dream. The color red is also important, at one point everything I saw at a red tint liking I was looking through a red filter of a camera.

As for the gay guys..for some reason I knew they were gay.. Like they were together. I think I knew them in the dream(not in life)like they were my friends and I came to the theater to congratulate them on their show or something...That part is a little sketchy in my memory.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I have had dreams that are sort of similar. A female person of sorts who usually knows more than I do. Normal looking but a feeling that she might not be from our world. Infinite staircases that don't take me anywhere. Looking in infinite rooms for something that I never find. And I never really know what I'm looking for. This would be an easy one for a shrink, yeah?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by cavedweller88

I flagged and starred, and subscribed to your dream soon after you posted it, but didn't have the time to properly interpret it. I'm back to it now. Here's what it means:

Whenever you are inside a building in a dream, you are depicting the inside the inside of your mind. You have a lot of social interactions in your life, and lots of drama, so inside your mind there are many different scenarios playing out at many different times. A movie theater is a solid example of how your mind (your subconscious) is rationalizing your experiences.

You have an unresolved issue with a previous girlfriend. The color red is usually indicative of passion, (not blood or death, to your subconscious mind, contrary to popular belief) and for the same color to repeat throughout your dream leads me to believe you have woman issues.

The baby involved indicates innocence, and the barbed wire, your own inhibitions and restrictions you have placed on this scenario. However, you destroy the barbed wire, showing you are willing to work through the drama involved in your real life. You didn't have to be specific, but your dream shows that you are worried about a future relationship with someone.

All those negative feelings you felt? Those are only your own subconscious telling you the trials you may or may not experience. Your mind, while you dream, tells you the direction you need to take.

It's not always clear, but you do know where to walk towards. Either you leave that chick, or you go with your gut. Your gut tells you, in your dreams, the harder path is what you need.

Every dream has symbols in it.

For example, the stairs that were painted red, but not there?

It was a picture of passion, not real, but possible, and within your mind, completely feasible for you to obtain (climb the imaginary stairs!). The issue is with your acceptance of your dream.

You are afraid of talking to "her." Only you know who "she" is.

Hope that helps.

new topics

top topics

join