It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iron man suit now available for public

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Hi all,

If any of you are interested i thought you might like to check out the following, if and when the SHTF this could be good investment :

IRON MAN SUIT
The only weapon you need

Combining existing military electronics, and incorporating new, highly experimental technology we’ve created a safe-mode version, giving you an opportunity to truly feel like Ironman, without the hassles of saving mankind.

Modified for consumer use, the suit has been stripped of all weapons technology, but flight mode and the integrated sensory systems are all still fully functioning.

www.firebox.com...

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 1-4-2013 by Rodinus because: Phrase added

edit on 1-4-2013 by Rodinus because: Phrase added again

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
That has to be an April Fools gag

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

I bought two last April Fools day. I destroyed my garage, my neighbours living room and squashed an old ladies chuhauhau in a crash landing after one of the stabilizers failed.

I also destroyed the suits electrics when I wet my pants during the crash landing, but It could have been my phobia of Chihauhau's so I can't rule that out.

p.s. It turned out the Chihuahua was actually working for a South American drug cartel, so I can vouch for the suits super powers for combating evil, as well as justifying my phobia of Chihuahua's.

edit on 1/4/13 by atlasastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustofenese

Has to be......No way......

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I tried the prototype

The Iron duck suit ................................ It wasn't pretty

new topics

top topics

join