It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are we now? The evolution of human consciousness in the dawn of the new age.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Here is is officially... I duped myself into believing the ''end dates'' were going to be something spectacular, something that no one could deny... the sun blinking out, a literal 3 days of darkness, or a massive earthquake something along those lines. Now it is very clearly obvious that it isn't going down like this. Not to say that we won't see earth changes still this year. But I don't believe that NOTHING happened on 12/21/12 as well as on 3/21/13. The articles below helped me remember that we did indeed ascend and are now working our way through new types of energy, breaking down the old paradigm and deep rooted belief systems. Deep down most of us are aware that SOMETHING happened but we couldn't/can't quite put our finger on it yet. The articles go into the energies and changes we've been going through, as well as talk about the energies that are coming into play now and in months to come. It's channeled info, so take it as you will.

Cosmic awareness to those who think that nothing happened during ascension

Cosmic awareness this is what will happen at the moment of ascension

Cosmic awareness understanding the 3 days of darkness and ascension

Understanding the post ascension world the first trimester of energetic development

Where are we now? The evolution of human consciousness in the dawn of the new age

I for one, most definitely DID experience 3 days of darkness, in which I doubted myself, what I have learned to this point, my direction, etc. The sun definitely came back for me though

Maybe this will find the screen of someone who needs it. Let me know what you think! Much love to everyone

edit on 3/31/2013 by joeyv23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by joeyv23
Here is is officially... I duped myself into believing the ''end dates'' were going to be something spectacular, something that no one could deny... the sun blinking out, a literal 3 days of darkness, or a massive earthquake something along those lines. Now it is very clearly obvious that it isn't going down like this. Not to say that we won't see earth changes still this year.

Just because you were stellarly wrong before is no need to write off the next 9 months! You still might redeem yourself from being reviewed as incredibly naive and massively delusional.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MUness

My naivety and delusions were at least self imposed. I made the conscious decision to believe it, knowing full well that it would most likely not work out that way. I'm ok with it tho. It was a fun delusion
Now I'm to a point where I will no longer allow my reality to define who I am, but to let who I am define my reality. I'm excited for the rest of the year and for years to come
Thing's are only going to get better from here.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
For consciousness to expand there is a need for input. I.N.P.U.T. heck I don't care where it comes from.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
For consciousness to expand there is a need for input. I.N.P.U.T. heck I don't care where it comes from.

Consciousness is wakefulness. Are you awake? Is seeing and hearing happening?
Is there something appearing to be seen? Then consciousness is!

You need no more input - you are informed.

Emptiness is form.

In deep sleep the emptiness is not formed - pure awareness with no form.
edit on 1-4-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle

The belief that you 'need more' is what seems to separates you from what is already whole. Do you 'think' there is more than this?
edit on 1-4-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

top topics

join