Mourivieff’s teaching of Adamics and PreAdamics…response to thread on‘empty souls’.

page: 1
6

log in

join

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I was concerned/upset by the thread “Natural humans a.k.a "empty shells" and "occupied" humans a.k.a soul..know the difference”. thread

In my opinion, such as it is, this is a subject that should not be broached to people who are not ready to receive it. It can be a devastating concept to ponder. The OP took an online source who has distorted the original teaching by Boris Mourivieff. Original is not quite right as these teaching were learned and put together from fragments of teachings found in various eastern traditions…an most not widely presented within those various systems (Buddist, Sufism, Yoga and eastern esoteric Christianity).

Mourivieff studied with G I Gurdjeiff and was friends with Oupensky. His trilogy “Gnosis” says in plain words (well, at least more so than the riddles of Gurdjieff and Ouspensky) the hidden teachings of the above traditions. Main topics are harmonic’s of the universe and man, the many little “I’s” of man, the soul and polar opposites/twin flames.

The subject here is the soul and the understanding from these various traditions that there are two races of humans, some with a soul and some without a soul (for now). Mourivieff labels the former adamics and the latter pre-adamics.

Pre-Adamic…here on earth first, no soul, not prone to the same fits of anguish (but not without anguish (too much to explain)), does not reincarnate but occasionally reach level they can have the spark of a soul and develop, will not go to the next level at rapture unless previous point applies (using most well-known term here). They reach higher positions in society.

Adamics…start with Adam and the fall, have a soul, much anguish and questioning and often follows an esoteric path with loss of family/friends, reincarnates through ‘film of life’ (another understanding of reincarnation which if requested I can explain in another thread), can go to next level but possible to fail so badly they have to start over. Usually have lower positions in society.

According to Mourivieff these two races/souls are divided about 50/50 and tries to stay in balance. It is implied in his writings that there can be more Adamic’s can upset the balance ,move us toward a new society and prolong or prevent a ‘trial by fire’ or destruction.

This is a brief synopsis and I can further explain any points of interest tomorrow. No doubt even this is somewhat corrupted from the original but it is no doubt closer than those on the web.

Montalk was a member of Laura Knight Jadczyk’s forum as was I and while a brilliant young man, he became almost obsessed with what Laura termed ‘Organic Portals’ and has taken it to levels beyond what was originally taught. Laura read Gnosis and communicated with Mourivieff. To my understanding the term 'Organic Portal' came from her channeling of the Cassopieans.

Anyone with a better understanding of these teaching please feel free to respond and/or correct.




posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn
 

Thank you for providing additional perspective. Adding links to his Gnosis work.

The Exoteric Cycle
The Mesoteric Cycle
The Esoteric Cycle



posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoTheConclusion
reply to post by liveandlearn
 

Thank you for providing additional perspective. Adding links to his Gnosis work.

The Exoteric Cycle
The Mesoteric Cycle
The Esoteric Cycle


Wow, Thank you Ergo. I had no idea they were online now. So much info in there but still need to be read with an understanding of where he was coming from an information he did not have at the time.



posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Thanks for the information on this. I can tell there are multiple instances where humans can be divided into two groups based on a duality (Yin / Yang, Male / Female) but I'm not sure which characteristic is being used to divide humanity into soul / no soul, or even which side would be considered the one with the soul, or even what definition of soul is being used, for example are those without souls self-aware?

My educated guess would be that we all have souls (are self-aware) but are aware of different aspects of life (Yin / Yang) (Neurotypical / Autistic) (Normal / Schizophrenic) etc.
edit on 31-3-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn
 

I'm starting to grasp just how... ahhh... liable to create a system crash... certain information can be when input into the unprepared algorithm.
edit on 31-3-2013 by ErgoTheConclusion because: -ted



posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
Thanks for the information on this. I can tell there are multiple instances where humans can be divided into two groups based on a duality (Yin / Yang, Male / Female) but I'm not sure which characteristic is being used to divide humanity into soul / no soul, or even which side would be considered the one with the soul, or even what definition of soul is being used, for example are those without souls self-aware?

My educated guess would be that we all have souls (are self-aware) but are aware of different aspects of life (Yin / Yang) (Neurotypical / Autistic) (Normal / Schizophrenic) etc.
edit on 31-3-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)


He gets into duality with his Polar Opposites or what many term as 'Twin Flames', A subject many would be interested in and so glad it is readily available on the internet.

As far as what divides to two, I think it is basically having a 'conscious' although that may be a simplification without actually going into the types of influences one type falls subject vs the other. Although, both seem to fall subject to the basic it is whether you also fall subject to the higher influences (A vs B).

According to Mourivieff, as I understand it, becoming self aware is a matter of understanding yourself, what influences you and why and working all of it out withing yourself. This is a simplification. I am by no means an expert in any of this...just trying to figure myself out.



posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn
 

A twin flame is the access point to all other possibilities... as the opposing flame contains everything you do not already contain.

Of course the argument can and should be made that you already contain everything... but that isn't a game worth playing for very long as opposed to the constant cycling/swapping that creates unexpected but still harmonious combinations to be perceived... but only from an opposing standpoint can anything be perceived.

We rarely think about the "war" between our left and right hand... but in most people there is a "winner" which gets to "do" everything. Imagine if the hands then gained independent consciousness... where they began demanding equal rights in all activities.

How would you as the "human" react if your hands started making demands and you were forced to comply.

It's a very murky water to start exploring if one isn't prepared to embrace and understand.



posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoTheConclusion
reply to post by liveandlearn
 

A twin flame is the access point to all other possibilities... as the opposing flame contains everything you do not already contain.

Of course the argument can and should be made that you already contain everything... but that isn't a game worth playing for very long as opposed to the constant cycling/swapping that creates unexpected but still harmonious combinations to be perceived... but only from an opposing standpoint can anything be perceived.

We rarely think about the "war" between our left and right hand... but in most people there is a "winner" which gets to "do" everything. Imagine if the hands then gained independent consciousness... where they began demanding equal rights in all activities.

How would you as the "human" react if your hands started making demands and you were forced to comply.

It's a very murky water to start exploring if one isn't prepared to embrace and understand.


Have to quote everything as it is "spot on". You understand Ergo. So good to meet you.




Of course the argument can and should be made that you already contain everything... but that isn't a game worth playing for very long as opposed to the constant cycling/swapping that creates unexpected but still harmonious combinations to be perceived... but only from an opposing standpoint can anything be perceived


Had to quote this because it is soooo true and too few people understand it. Sounds to me like someone who has been there.



posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConclusion
 


Well, I have two different states of awareness that compliment each other, but they cannot be active at the same time. One is more INT based, the other more WIS based (with high perception).
edit on 31-3-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Alot of this stuff is legit.

Then again, alot of it rambles on into musings that digress down rabbit holes the length of infinity.

If you want to get back to "soul" level and master of self, simply observe the observer while discardin,constantly all thought, illusions, and callings of all the small I's.

That's it!!!!! All there is to it. Yet who can do it? The very minute fractional few will understand and return "home"



posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn
I was concerned/upset by the thread “Natural humans a.k.a "empty shells" and "occupied" humans a.k.a soul..know the difference”.


Don't be. Get a puppy. Get a hug. Learn to recognize complete and total cowpatties when they land in front of your nose.



posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MUness

Originally posted by liveandlearn
I was concerned/upset by the thread “Natural humans a.k.a "empty shells" and "occupied" humans a.k.a soul..know the difference”.


Don't be. Get a puppy. Get a hug. Learn to recognize complete and total cowpatties when they land in front of your nose.

Yea what Muness said. "Muness" reminds of a zen koan i once heard regarding the inherent nature of what Mu is.

Anyway, if there are shells, they will get pissed and continue on in ego games. Those that are aware, comprehend. Those on the fence, have food for thought.

Everything else Zen



posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn
 


Pre-adamics love all adamics. But Adamics do not love all pre-adamics.




posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I would consider this kind of information (Boris Mourivieff´s writings) as : ABOVE TOP SECRET.

This kind of information is either a huge chunk of the truth of divine laws at least for this
earth-matrix or this man was mentally ill. You decide.



posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by inbetrieb
 


Or... you know, he was wrong.. You're either right or you're mentally ill!

If that's the case we're so screwed aren't we? Most of us are all so wrong on so many levels..

As for the OP, I'm open to the possibility but I'm not in a position nor do I ever think I'll be in a position to know if it really is true, at least not in this physical world.

There's so many people around that have these highly complex and detailed cosmologies, I don't know where they've gotten all their information, some of it is ancient knowledge preserved through esoteric cults, secret societies etc, some of it comes from meditation and alleged contact with either or both spiritual and extraterrestrial sources... but they all differ in so many ways.

And that's what gets me down.. how am I supposed to know?
Even if did spend 30 or 40 years meditating and got a pretty clear view on how the spiritual and physical realities intermingle...
I could still be getting screwed by negative entities, I would still be in a physical body, they wouldn't, they could manipulate me in ways that I couldn't even begin to fathom, I'd be a victim blind to the perpetrator and its ways.

It's so dark.. everywhere we go there's deception, lies, lies, lies..
I'm so tired of not being able to know, if I was still asleep this wouldn't bother me, but the can is opened and I can't close it now, I can't close my eyes to the darkness,
it's there on so many levels, it gets to me, like a spiritual claustrophobia.
It's pervasive and all encompassing, blatant yet subtle.. it's there but I can't touch it or really even wrap my mind around it.

Like a splinter in my mind...



posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
reply to post by liveandlearn
 


Pre-adamics love all adamics. But Adamics do not love all pre-adamics.



Please excuse me for not responding to this thread sooner. I thought there was no more interest.

I would have to disagree with you as M explains pre-adamics as those with no soul, thus lack empathy. they would only mimic others in what they have learned. That is why he says they will be the ones who advance in life. Compare with the many psychopathic personalities that run big corporations.



posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by inbetrieb
I would consider this kind of information (Boris Mourivieff´s writings) as : ABOVE TOP SECRET.

This kind of information is either a huge chunk of the truth of divine laws at least for this
earth-matrix or this man was mentally ill. You decide




Totally agree with this. That is exactly why I attempted to briefly explain.

When I first learned of this I went through a deep depression. Which was I? Finally realized I am what i am and must go through the process.

He mentions that where pre-admics are, adamics have already been.

Also, I do believe he had a 'fragment' or information and put it together with what he knew from his christian belief. Example, separation of the wheat from the chaff and verses and "Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left.Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left".

This makes for 50/50. Not so elite huh? But then he came from his christian beliefs.





new topics
top topics
 
6

log in

join