It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing bullet documentary actually proves JFK conspiracy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by leostokes

I don't know about you but when I watch the film the "blowout" from the bullet doesn't appear to go out the front of the head or the back.. it goes UP more vertically from my interpretation.

To me this either supports that the bullet came from the back and glanced OFF the top and back of the head... OR it shows there was some very exotic kind of weapon used that APPEARED to do damage similar to a bullet........

edit on 9-4-2013 by TheKeyMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TheKeyMaster

You are referring to the Zapruder film. The film has been altered. It cannot be relied on for evidence. Here is an example. The film shows that the driver, Greer, turned 150 degrees an looked JFK in the face. That is good evidence. What the film does not show is that Greer had brought the limo to a stop. The film has been altered so that it looks like the limo is always in motion. Eye witnesses in Dealey Plaza have said the limo slowed or stopped at the time of the fatal head shot.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by leostokes

I think what you are saying is plausible but I still think some evidence can be seen from the film.. BUT... on further examination we could find that the whole thing is doctored... so I don't discount that possibility. I just think all possibilities need to be explored.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join