It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing bullet documentary actually proves JFK conspiracy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I'm sorry you won't be partaking in this thread any further , but then again , if you feel that you know all the answers , then why would you feel the need to ?

Myself , I'm staying putt , because no matter I much I think I may know about this subject , I am always open to new theories and new approaches .

Regards

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
It is odd and suprising that moderator Rising Against has not participated in this thread as yet. He has a vast knowledge in regards to JFK and the ensuing assassination. His absence in this thread provides an interesting insight.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Gideon70

I can't say that. I remember seeing the Zapruder film back in the '70 and I can't remember any diferences betwee now and then. Except maybe a few frames that have dissappeared in that time frame.
edit on 4/1/2013 by wtbengineer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by wtbengineer

I can't say that. I remember seeing the Zapruder film back in the '70 and I can't remember any diferences betwee now and then. Except maybe a few frames that have dissappeared in that time frame.
edit on 4/1/2013 by wtbengineer because: (no reason given)

There's a crucial absence of video in Zapruder's film just before JFK's vehicle reaches the street sign. At this point the president has been shot ( I believe) in the throat, as both his hands are clutching circumferentially.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

So you're saying that there are frames missing from the Zapruder film which show JFK clutching at his throat before passing behind the sign? I don't remember ever seeing that, but if true, I'd like to.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Panic2k11
reply to post by charlyv

Because present day politicians also do not have a clue, the assassinations served a time specific and sensitive objective. One does not kill presidents left and right, one corrupts them, or sets them up. My view is that in almost all democracies the presidency has become a process where different interests select a groom a token iconic figure to the job mimicking the same process that is sometimes evident in lower levels of government but with an increased indoctrination time and more attention to details.

There was a revolution that day in 1962. The clandestine "Global under government" which had been slowly gaining strength after WWI when they noticed how profitable war was, made their move to take over the US government. It has been that way since. The issue is not really who killed JFK (mafia, CIA, Oswald, Castro, whomever), the fact is that a powerful cabal living in the mountains of Colorado, the beaches in the Hampton's, and the mansions in Monaco took over the US government that day and has never let go.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I think most of the reviews of the Kennedy assassination that have taken place in the last couple of decades have been attempts to bolster the now discredited conclusions of the Warren Commission. At best they leave room for doubt and at their worst they try to restate the findings of the commission.

Recently, I heard a couple of interviews that Mark Lane conducted with witnesses that said that there was a shooter or shooters on the grassy knoll. These people were in no doubt of what they saw and heard coming from that direction. The Warren Commission, in what they called "exhibits", which can be found online, interviewed these people themselves and published accounts of the interviews along with the main body of their report.

In some cases these interviews are at considerable variance with what the witnesses told Mark Lane in his film recorded interviews. It is very clear from comparing interviews that the Warren Commission attempted to confuse readers of the interviews by distorting and in some cases, outright fabrication of information to the contrary of what the witness saw.

The Warren Commission feared exposure of the shooter on the grassy knoll and went to decisive lengths to make sure that, in its report, testimony of that shooter's existence was covered up.

This is typical of Warren Commission "monkeyshines" on this subject and not the worst example:

jfkassassination.net...

SIMMONS said that he recalled that a motorcycle policeman drove up the grassy slope toward the Texas School Book Depository Building, jumped off his motorcycle and then ran up the hill toward the Memorial Arches. SIMMONS said he thought he saw exhaust fumes of smoke near the embankment in front of the Texas School Book Depository Building. SIMMONS then ran toward the Texas School Book Depository Buildidg with a policeman. He stopped at a fence near the Memorial Arches and could not find anyone.

There is no doubt that a coup took place on November 22, 1963, in the United States and that institutions of the US government and the President, Lyndon Johnson, were in on the coup. As Jim Marrs and others have pointed out, it is the continued cover up of what happened that is the most telling evidence of a conspiracy.

Anyone who participates or participated in that cover up, including such notables as the current President of the United States, the current Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the current directors of any of the nation's intelligence services, if they are participating in it, are guilty of being accessories after the fact of the assassination of John F. Kennedy.

In most jurisdictions that carries the same penalty as the persons who pulled the triggers would receive.
edit on 2-4-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by wtbengineer

So you're saying that there are frames missing from the Zapruder film which show JFK clutching at his throat before passing behind the sign? I don't remember ever seeing that, but if true, I'd like to.

Engine-

No, I meant that Zapruder started and stopped filming JFK's limosine prior to the sign. I believe the interruption occurs as the limo makes that last turn onto Dealey Plaza. As the limo continues past the sign, JFK emerges clutching his throat, thus we never see that first shot. His reasoning for interrupting his filming was that film in those days was expensive and he wanted to get the best and clearest shots of JFK as he could. Basically, had Zapruder not stopped filming, I believe we would have seen all the shots that hit JFK. Now, there are two other films shot from opposite Zapruder. I'm not as familiar with those films.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
At this very moment actor Tom Hanks along with many other Warren Commission(WC) apologist, author Stephen King one among the non expert collation, are filming and producing a 10 part mini series to be laid on the viewing public this fall in the 2 weeks before the 50th anniversary of the assassination in Dallas.
The 'Landmark' examination-as it is being called-will follow the lines of Vincent Bugliosi's mammoth book "Reclaiming History" which follows along with the Warren Commission's conclusion that Lee Harvey Oswald(LHO) fired all 3 shots that killed the President.

This will be an attempt to play damage control after President Clinton's signed the disastrous JFK act in 1992 which led to the even more disastrous Assassination Records Review Board (ARRB) in 1994.
Former LA prosecutor Bugliosi's 1700 page book-that no one bought-tried to follow the theme of Gerald Poser's "Case Closed" as an apology for the WC however he posses little of the writing talent that Poser can lay on any subject-the literary hit man for hire, that has a very convincing writing style, and a 15 million dollar advance price tag for his work.

Those of us who have been riding along with this train wreck for decades know why so many of the 'Hollywood types' are jumping on the broken and stuck in the mud bandwagon that is the ghost of the WC however it is impossible to explain in any format such as this.

The conclusions that came from the ARRB that so embarrassed and angered many in the FBI are deliriously complex. However, my work after the publication of Doug Horne's equally mammoth debriefing of the ARRB-"Inside the Assassination Records Review Board" , have simplified some of the compounding confusion to individual issues. The forced admittance, by the US Government, of collusion and tampering with the official evidence after the fact , in realization to the obvious alteration of frame 214 of the Zapruder film, has left room for persons who have not wasted 30 years of their life on this mess to understand the reasons for the up coming TV special, and the reasons why so many feel the need to back a project that they all know is ludicrous.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Ok, yeah, I was aware of that. That is in line with what I have always heard, that we didn't see JFK clutching his throat until we see the car come out from behind the sign. I have looked at the other movies that were shot from different vantage points, but don't remember how the timing relates to Zapruder's.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

Nobody would believe anything they say ever again. They have to keep it a secret in case they want to try something like that again.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Why do they always forget to discuss JFK's theoretical exit wound for this proposed "OS" magic bullet trajectory? And what of its pristine condition after supposedly being fired from a rifle through a human body and lodging itself in another?

Sorry, but Stone's scene of "Agent casually placing bullet on stretcher" comes to mind.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gideon70
reply to post by intrptr

Excellent post .
I have studied the shooting for years and I have no doubt that a political coup took place before our very eyes , that day.
Kennedy had made so many enemies within his own government and various agencies , that a number of theories could hold water and they would all still point to a coup .

edit on 1-4-2013 by Gideon70 because: (no reason given)

Personally I think people have this part wrong.. I think the people in power had been in power at least since WWII... they might have just continued to get more evil along the way though.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

More like the back of the neck There are autopsy photos of this. Google neck wound or back wound and you get a plethora. The magic bullet path was straight. When they lined everything up including the jump seat placement, the position of JFK and Connelly, then there is a straight line all the way back to the 6th floor window of the depository building. It has to line up, that is where the bullet came from.

I disagree . If the throat wound was an exit wound , then Kennedy would have slumped forward as the bullet hit him from behind and this was not the case .
Look how he reacts as the bullet hits the throat . Both hands go instinctively up to the throat with no forward motion of his body . This would suggest an entry wound .

Regards.

I don't know if this is accurate but I heard Kennedy had a back brace on because of his back problems. This could have forced him to stay upright and also could have factored into the conspiracy plot because they knew he couldn't move out of the line of fire.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Here's the way the FBI reported an interview with Richard Calvin Dodd, a railway worker who was a witness to the assassination:

jfkassassination.net...

He stated he first realized something was wrong when he saw president KENNEDY slump forward and simultaneously heard shots ring out. He stated he did not know how many shots were fired, but that the sounds were very close together. Mr. DODD advised that his attention remained on President KENNEDY; he did not look up and did not know where the shots came from.

Here's the way Dodd told the story to Mark Lane:

This is a cover up that was started by the FBI and is still being carried on by the current generation of accessories after the fact of murder.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Yes of course it could be caused by a fragment of a bullet which event would have pleased the forces behind the Warren Commission report... but no. The evidence is a bullet entered from the front and left a hole big enough to pass a pencil.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheKeyMaster

Hi
Interesting bit of info , but you have to take into account that when a person is seated , the majority of any forward movement is via the hips . Sit in a chair and try it for yourself .

Regards

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Hi
Interesting bit of info , but you have to take into account that when a person is seated , the majority of any forward movement is via the hips . Sit in a chair and try it for yourself .

Regards

I think that would be true in a normal kind of chair but in a car it seems to me your weight is leaning back because the way the seats are designed. I could see how with a back brace on in a car seat you could be immobilized.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster

Hi

Regards

I think that would be true in a normal kind of chair but in a car it seems to me your weight is leaning back because the way the seats are designed. I could see how with a back brace on in a car seat you could be immobilized.

I'm talking about carrying the momentum of a high powered bullet . The movement is totally involuntary and any forward motion will be mostly via the hips , regardless of how you are seated .

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   

The books and articles and videos that I know of seem to overlook an important point.
A point that has to do with trajectory.
The evidence is that the fatal shot entered the right temple and exited the right rear leaving a fist sized hole in the back of the head. Also the explosive force created a large hole above the right ear.
The damage was to the right side of the head. There was no damage to the left side of the head.
The position of the head at impact appears to be facing forward and slightly down.

What trajectory does this imply?

It rules out the grassy knoll.

Why? Because the trajectory of a bullet from there would have to be more from the side than from the front.
Shooters at any place on the knoll have a shot at the right side of the head. Their angle would be similar to Zapruders. The trajectory of such a shot would have entered the right side of the head and likely exited the left side of the head.
Furthermore the bullet would have come close to hitting Ms Kennedy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join