Missing bullet documentary actually proves JFK conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Recently the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation showed a documentary on their show The Passionate Eye, that attempts to prove that only three bullets were fired. This documentary has been on Youtube for over seven months under the title National Geographic JFK The Lost Bullet.
www.youtube.com...

It follows a group of forensic experts, who attempt to recreate the events of that day, in the actual location where they occurred. The missing bullet has to do with the fact that three shell casings were found on the sixth floor of the book depository. Two bullets are assumed to have caused Kennedy's neck and head wounds and the third bullet has been assumed to have caused the minor injury to a bystander, who was standing down at the end of the street, near the overpass, and who was cut by a piece of concrete, that was kicked up by the bullet hitting the pavement.

What has puzzled experts about the assassination, is why Oswald apparently missed hitting Kennedy, when the limo slowed down almost to a dead stop, as it turned the sharp cornier right in front of the book depository. How could an experience marksman like Oswald, have missed when Kennedy was that close but managed to hit him twice when he was much further away and moving faster?

At approximately 40 minutes and 45 seconds into the video, you see film from a CIA re-enactment of the assassination, that was done 5 days after the event and was filmed from the same window, that Oswald allegedly used to shoot Kennedy. You see the limo turning in front of the building and passing underneath a streetlight, which now has what appears to be a hole in the metal frame. The documentary producers then claim that Oswald did fire the third (actually the first of three) bullets at Kennedy but that first bullet hit the streetlight frame, penetrated it and then changed direction radically so that it headed down the street to hit the concrete pavement and kick up the piece of concrete that injured the bystander.

It all sounds very convincing to anyone, who wasn't aware that Kennedy had a third wound, which was a very shallow entry wound in the back of the right shoulder but no exit would. To me it seems obvious that the first shot hit the streetlight frame, punched thru it as the doc producers claim, continued on in the same trajectory but with less energy, and hit Kennedy in the shoulder, without enough penetration energy left to go all the way thru. That implies that the bullet, which kicked up the concrete chip way down the street, was a FOURTH bullet and since no one has ever claimed that Oswald fired four shots, that would mean that there had to have been at least one more shooter. Once you understand that there was a third wound, and you see the hole in the frame from the CIA re-enactment, everything falls into place.

The proof of a conspiracy is there in plain sight but only if you know about the third wound.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
and will anything be done about it... nope, just like the many other conspiracies that have plenty of proof like 9/11 and sandyhook.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Why does this government not understand that if they would just spill the beans, and tell us what really happened, irregardless of how terrible the story may be, that American confidence in their government would gain immense points. We can deal with dastardly, murderous deeds better than we can deal with lies and deceit.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Studenofhistory

There is ONE other possibility... and it just happens to tie in perfectly with what i have discovered...

What if everything happened just as you say... but the 3rd bullet didn't hit Kennedy's head and something else killed Kennedy with a head shot.

Something incredibly exotic and "fool proof" that LOOKED like a bullet headshot....

This would also explain WHY the brain went missing... AND other oddities relating to the whole thing.
edit on 31-3-2013 by TheKeyMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

Because present day politicians also do not have a clue, the assassinations served a time specific and sensitive objective. One does not kill presidents left and right, one corrupts them, or sets them up. My view is that in almost all democracies the presidency has become a process where different interests select a groom a token iconic figure to the job mimicking the same process that is sometimes evident in lower levels of government but with an increased indoctrination time and more attention to details.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Panic2k11
reply to post by charlyv

Because present day politicians also do not have a clue, the assassinations served a time specific and sensitive objective. One does not kill presidents left and right, one corrupts them, or sets them up. My view is that in almost all democracies the presidency has become a process where different interests select a groom a token iconic figure to the job mimicking the same process that is sometimes evident in lower levels of government but with an increased indoctrination time and more attention to details.

I think you are partially right.. but people are looking at the whole thing in too small a way IMO. Yes it played a part in that time... but it also had a much larger goal.... people don't realize the US government has been working on an immense time scale and everything is mapped out.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

wont happen, people who were involved in that day are still alive and a part of big government.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
i like this Doc.
its the Bush family.
the first bit is to much of John and his head but then it starts to get good.

vimeo.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheKeyMaster

Yes US American policies and goals seems to be set in multi-generation time sets. This was clearly obvious with the Kennedy family.

My view is that the planning is done or agreed but is also fixed (its fails to easily adapt and correct course, and due to the errors committed they seems to be very limited in vision, like under the control of a very few core interests that today move very slow), the planing is really small-minded (especially in social issues), except the part that deals with the military complex and "the pentagon" vision of the world, that is shown to the outside as a simple after-thought but considering the budget and implications is probably at the core of it all.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

Why does this government not understand that if they would just spill the beans, and tell us what really happened, irregardless of how terrible the story may be, that American confidence in their government would gain immense points. We can deal with dastardly, murderous deeds better than we can deal with lies and deceit.

They can't because our jaw would drop. Texas Oil, The CIA The FBI, the Secret Service, Hoover, Bush Senior, Nixon, Ford, The Cubans, The Mob, The Military Industrial Complex and God knows how many other government agencies were in on it. All of them played a role, all of them are culpable. That means that none of them can "sing" without implicating all the rest. If they do come up, then everyone goes down and the faith of the American people (what little remains) would be buried forever.

Even the, "I had no idea" types would be pissed as though seeing the sun for the first time. Naw, has to stay hidden.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

It all sounds very convincing to anyone, who wasn't aware that Kennedy had a third wound, which was a very shallow entry wound in the back of the right shoulder but no exit would.

The first efforts to save the President at the hospital involved cutting a tracheotomy incision directly at the site of the bullet exit wound in the front of his neck. Others who saw the "back wound" later thought that was the wound with no exit because they didn't know the tracheotomy was cut where the exit wound was. The incision hid the exit wound in his neck from some of those observers. You got to remember that it was panic city in the hospital and all these reports early on were precursory. Thats how the "back wound with no exit" got started.

All parties agreed however that the back wound was an entry...

I don't have the pages in the book where I read this. Its called Best Evidence. I remember reading it at a time when people weren't asking too many questions about the assassination yet. His book was thick (900 pages) but some of the stuff he researches about the body and how it was altered and transported is amazing. He covered the wounds extensively. Some of his theories have since been debunked.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

All of the doctors at Parkland who saw the throat wound before the trachiotomy was done reported it to be a wound of entry.
edit on 3/31/2013 by wtbengineer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
One thing I find really funny and strange looking back in retrospect is how people haven't considered Kennedy might have been killed by something other than a gun...

Think about it.. here we have the most technologically advanced military in the world supposedly pulling off the most incredible conspiracy ever... one in which no true answers have come out about how Kennedy was actually killed...

Now let your imagination run wild with that...

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by wtbengineer
reply to post by intrptr

All of the doctors at Parkland who saw the throat wound before the trachiotomy was done reported it to be a wound of entry.

At first. That has to do with the design of the bullet itself, which I am not going into here. Once the incision for the tracheotomy was made and the tube introduced and removed, it was no longer easy to tell, because the wound had been altered.

The Carcano 6.5 mm round caused a lot of confusion all around. That was by intent. Someone did their homework before choosing that particular cartridge / rifle.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
reply to post by charlyv

wont happen, people who were involved in that day are still alive and a part of big government.

Could you name one or two? Just for giggles?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   

There is a lot of evidence that more than 3 bullets were fired that day in Dealey Plaza. On the other hand, what evidence is there that there were only 3 shots? A report of 3 spent shells found at the window? The premise that there were only three shots is weak compared to the evidence of more than three shots. If the evidence were presented to a jury in a court of law, what would be the decision? There is evidence from credible witnesses that there was a bullet hole in the windshield. A documentary based on the premise of a bullet hole in the windshield is what we need.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by wtbengineer
reply to post by intrptr

One of the doctors did an interview with the local McKinney newspaper (small suburb of Dallas) a couple years ago and still claims the throat wound was an entry wound. He was a young doctor at the time and witnessed it all.
edit on 1-4-2013 by texasgirl because: Wrong word

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Yes, I realize all that. But we have to take what the doctors saw initially into account. Plus the downward trajectory of the bullet and the angle between the back wound and throat wound just don't add up for a shot from behind. Kennedy was still sitting upright at that time. There are just too many things that don't add up.

To the poster above, I have to agree that there were more than 3 shots. If you'll notice, they only used witnesses in that doc that were in close vicinity to the SBD when asking about the shot sequence. If you were standing on the street below a window from which shots were being fired I doubt you'd notice the report from a shot fired a distance away. You'd only really focus on the ones from close by. I think that to start out with the primise of 3 shots because they found 3 spent shells on the 6th floor is flawed.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightaudit

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
reply to post by charlyv

Could you name one or two? Just for giggles?

Well, there was a document that came out that George Bush was there in Dallas at the time. George Bush Sr. claims it wasn't him, even though he was CIA back then. I can't prove he was involved but it's very suspicious.
edit on 1-4-2013 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
This does not explain, the bullet hole in the WINDSHIELD of the limmo.......

Nor the enhancement film showing shooter on the grassy knoll....
Nor the testimony of the switchman, ( in the tower behind the knoll....)who saw shooters on the grassy knoll, behind a fence.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join