It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby Kim loves his nukes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
North Korea yet again show us how deluded their beliefs are.

"A top North Korean decision-making body issued a pointed warning Sunday, calling its nuclear weapons "the nation's life" and saying they will not be traded even for "billions of dollars."

"They "are neither a political bargaining chip nor a thing for economic dealings.”

www.cbc.ca...

How about food for your nation baby kim?
How about education?
How about healthcare?

Nope, nukes are the nation's lifeline.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I hope he means that. I really do. His history of selling missiles and tech to other nations is atrocious and so is his Father's. I'm sure he already has offers running into the billions for just one of what he tested recently. Nothing like a working floor model to spur the offers, I'll bet.

That's one threat I DO hope he sticks to. CNN reported he said they were a "National Tresure". Good. Nation's tend to hoard and not spend their treasures. Of course I don't give him the credit to be that nuanced, but still? It sure sounds good!

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
As always its likely just pointless Sabre ratting, but I agree think about your people first right.......

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Read between the little boys lines

What he's trying to say is, your not getting my toys for billions but make me an offer anyway and i might consider giving my toys up for a big fat bank balance in case I get overthrown and I can buy an Island somewhere.

He's a fool and a spoilt wee git he should stop play adult games, someone should put him over there knee.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Most frustrating thing for kid is that he /she cannot play with his/hers toys...
edit on 31-3-2013 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Flip I wish I was his mammy I'd so give him a thick ear, after that he'd likely shoot me but at least his ear would be sore

That wean really makes me mad every time I see him on TV

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

must say he/she made me laugh

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

must say he/she made me laugh

opps
edit on 31-3-2013 by ballymoney50 because: opps

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Having nuclear weapons is checkmate, it's still achievable to have nuclear wepaons aswell as food, education and health, UK and USA goverments even fall short on looking after their people.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by PizzaVan

the UK have never looked after there people I'm disabled and they took £320 a month of me so I have to fight for it back and not able to get to hospital appointments now!

I worked for 35yrs before I got sick and this is how they repay me back

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GetLogic

Oh well if CBS says it, it must be true !
Give it TF up already !

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

CBS didn't say it, I believe the link is from CBC. And why do you harbor such a fear for mainstream news. Although it can be extremely biased it is also a great resource. I think that you would find that CBC is more reliable than a source such as beforeitsnews, really we should take all news with a grain of salt, but not discount the information so quick because it is mainstream.
edit on 31-3-2013 by GetLogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Ballymoney isn't to far away from me lol small world...

NK will drop a bomb.

Ed Dames - 17m 45 sec - www.youtube.com... Boooom...

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Well if your up high I'm coming to visit if a nuke goes of just incase we get big waves

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by GetLogic
reply to post by randyvs

CBS didn't say it, I believe the link is from CBC. And why do you harbor such a fear for mainstream news. Although it can be extremely biased it is also a great resource. I think that you would find that CBC is more reliable than a source such as beforeitsnews, really we should take all news with a grain of salt, but not discount the information so quick because it is mainstream.
edit on 31-3-2013 by GetLogic because: (no reason given)

Thank you for the correction. But, by your comparison, you may just as well have agreed with me.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ballymoney50

the UK have never looked after there people I'm disabled and they took £320 a month of me so I have to fight for it back and not able to get to hospital appointments now!

I worked for 35yrs before I got sick and this is how they repay me back

I am disabled too and I dont agree with what the UK Gov is doing either, in fact i have written to the current Minisiter for Disabled People regarding a few concerns and am awaiting her reply. In fact it will be quite amusing cause i dont think she CAN reply to my questions. But that is for another thread. I dont see how your statement is relevant to the current problems with North Korea. I very much suspect that like Nazi Germany and their social darwinism idelolgy, if you have a disability, you would be gassed or killed by some other means at the first opportunity. If and when North Korea is liberated, then the full horror of what has gone on will be shown to the world.

new topics

top topics

join